Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:55 pm

I don't think Rosie is even in here and reading, much less posting, right now, because her name doesn't show in the "who's reading this" or whatever it says down at the bottom.

Isn't it like 4 or 5 in the morning for you Isa?

Edit:

LOL! How wrong was I!

Last edited by MissLilly on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

I am irrationally angry. I cant believe that.

Do you know what i might do. Get a big piece of paper and draw like a PLL web on it that illustrates what i think?? Then i can take a photo of it and post it here? Idk if it will be big enough though.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Crying or Very sad

Awww, Rosie. Hug

But what do you think, general idea? Does it make sense or not? Once you start accepting the idea, it is not that bad. Spencer's still a good guy. And I'm willing to blame Mona for all the really evil things, like running over Hanna.

Last edited by Isa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah, nearly 4am. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:01 pm

I blame myself for all of this... Crying or Very sad

I'm A Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

I feel like I've gone through all the stages of grief in just a short amount of time because of you Hannah! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

I think you bring up some good points, for example Spencer and Ali being outside on the night she disappeared and the line "You're dead to me already!!".
Ultimately I don't think that's going to happen though, and i don't want it to Sad (sorry, not gonna join the dark-side tongue haha).
Melissa's line to Spencer about thinking she was just cruel - I just figured that had to do with Spencer stealing all of Melissa's boyfriends haha, not any A-like behaviour.
I had more about your Spencer theory but now i've forgotten it.
The JOKER card was a good point - I think that's significant. I think it means Spencer can/will/is disguising herself as someone else to fool people.
The "if that's true, i've forgotten it" line was just meant to be funny, i think.

Mona - I'm in the minority in that I think Mona has become a good force which the writers are disguising with her weirdness (because it's a TV show and PLL can't make anything too obvious). ...... I feel like Mona is trying to help all the girls (in her own weird way), via Spencer. When she says "you're as sane as I am", we are SUPPOSED to think "Mona is nuts, so Spencer is nuts", which is why i think Mona is now sane, and Spencer just had a breakdown, but she is not crazy.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Yeah, I'm going to bed.

I'll catch up in the morning.

Good night, guys! Love you all I love you
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Good night Isa! Sweet dreams!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:14 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I feel like I've gone through all the stages of grief in just a short amount of time because of you Hannah! Laughing
LILLY YOU'RE WEAK...haha

It's me against you 3! You will all see that Spencer is not crazy!

BUT i do believe that she may join the A-Team now by faking evil.
It would just make an awesome story for Spencer to have been beaten down so much (having a brief meltdown), staying strong, infiltrating the A-team with a clear plan of what she wants to find out, and then coming out on top!!
I just think that's the kinda stuff people want to see. They want to see the girls prosper and shit.
-------
btw i actually dont know about Mona, i'm thinking more and i'm confused.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
I think you bring up some good points, for example Spencer and Ali being outside on the night she disappeared and the line "You're dead to me already!!".
Ultimately I don't think that's going to happen though, and i don't want it to Sad (sorry, not gonna join the dark-side tongue haha).
Melissa's line to Spencer about thinking she was just cruel - I just figured that had to do with Spencer stealing all of Melissa's boyfriends haha, not any A-like behaviour.
I had more about your Spencer theory but now i've forgotten it.
The JOKER card was a good point - I think that's significant. I think it means Spencer can/will/is disguising herself as someone else to fool people.
The "if that's true, i've forgotten it" line was just meant to be funny, i think.

Mona - I'm in the minority in that I think Mona has become a good force which the writers are disguising with her weirdness (because it's a TV show and PLL can't make anything too obvious). ...... I feel like Mona is trying to help all the girls (in her own weird way), via Spencer. When she says "you're as sane as I am", we are SUPPOSED to think "Mona is nuts, so Spencer is nuts", which is why i think Mona is now sane, and Spencer just had a breakdown, but she is not crazy.

She's A Rosie... sorry Laughing

Isa wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to bed.

I'll catch up in the morning.

Good night, guys! Love you all I love you

Night Isa! Sleep tight smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:22 pm

MissLilly wrote:
LILLY YOU'RE WEAK...haha

It's me against you 3! You will all see that Spencer is not crazy!

But they made so much sense!! I'm sorry dunno

I'm only okay with it due to screen time though, lol!

I much prefer her joining now, story-wise.

We'll see.

Always holding on to hope though balloon
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Span_ski wrote:

She's A Rosie... sorry Laughing
Shh, never!!

Lilly, I understand your love for Troian/screentime. I can forgive you in that case tongue

No but really guys, they're not going to tell us that Spencer has been -A this entire time!!

I shall continue this conversation later as I have a busy day ahead...of shopping.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Have fun shopping Rosie!

I think I'm gonna hit the sack as well. Goodnight lovelies!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:16 am

Split personality theory is the best I've read so far. It's the most powerful and the one that makes most sense considering all the clues we got so far. It's not like Aria is A theory that had nothing to go with but "Aria has never been targeted". All things point to Spencer being super, mega involved in the whole thing and this last episode introduces (or reinforces) the idea that she has a mental disorder. This theory is powerful and it has the potential to be absolutely brilliant if well-executed. In terms of drama and storytelling, this could raise the show to another level. At the same time it saves Spencer and Toby, because she has to seek her good side and he was helping her in a way. Mona is the one who turned the A thing in something more evil at points. If I were the writers that's the road I would take. Our love for Spencer is blinding us to see the clues that have been in front of us the whole time. We know how obsessed, maniac, scary Spencer can be.

I can already picture the Darth Vader-Luke or "I see dead people" moment in the finale: Red Coat (who is Ali or twin sister) says to Spencer: "It's you, Spencer. You are the Big A". And that's the cliffhanger for season 4! yahoo

The only things I can't explain are:

- Who killed Gareth and who is targeting Jason? Maybe the NAT club has nothing to do with A, but they have information about who killed Ali. Ian was probably killed by Toby, who was trying to save Spencer in the bell tower.

- Who put Aria and Gareth in that box in the Halloween episode?

- Who is the Queen of Hearts? Why did she/he try to kill Spencer if Spencer's bad side is the Big A? Maybe the Queen of Hearts is part of the A-team/is being blackmailed by A but doesn't know who the Big A is.

The thing that makes me doubt this theory is that it is too genius to be true.

I always thought "No, it cannot be one of the girls because that would ruin their friendship", but the split personality theory does not ruin their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am

Isa wrote:
Split personality theory is the best I've read so far. It's the most powerful and the one that makes most sense considering all the clues we got so far. It's not like Aria is A theory that had nothing to go with but "Aria has never been targeted". All things point to Spencer being super, mega involved in the whole thing and this last episode introduces (or reinforces) the idea that she has a mental disorder. This theory is powerful and it has the potential to be absolutely brilliant if well-executed. In terms of drama and storytelling, this could raise the show to another level. At the same time it saves Spencer and Toby, because she has to seek her good side and he was helping her in a way. Mona is the one who turned the A thing in something more evil at points. If I were the writers that's the road I would take. Our love for Spencer is blinding us to see the clues that have been in front of us the whole time. We know how obsessed, maniac, scary Spencer can be.

I can already picture the Darth Vader-Luke or "I see dead people" moment in the finale: Red Coat (who is Ali or twin sister) says to Spencer: "It's you, Spencer. You are the Big A". And that's the cliffhanger for season 4! yahoo

The only things I can't explain are:

- Who killed Gareth and who is targeting Jason? Maybe the NAT club has nothing to do with A, but they have information about who killed Ali. Ian was probably killed by Toby, who was trying to save Spencer in the bell tower.

- Who put Aria and Gareth in that box in the Halloween episode?

- Who is the Queen of Hearts? Why did she/he try to kill Spencer if Spencer's bad side is the Big A? Maybe the Queen of Hearts is part of the A-team/is being blackmailed by A but doesn't know who the Big A is.

The thing that makes me doubt this theory is that it is too genius to be true.

I always thought "No, it cannot be one of the girls because that would ruin their friendship", but the split personality theory does not ruin their friendship.

Confident, ay Laughing

I just don't think soooooooo. I don't think Spencer has a split personality.... I think she is showing signs of being crazy now because she has just gone through a lot recently!
I just feel Spencer's character is meant to be particularly smart and motivated - which is just her personality, not a symptom of a personality disorder.

The Queen of Hearts, hmmm. Either it was someone who we SAW who just changes costume e.g. Jenna, Jason etc... or someone we DIDNT see e.g. Cece Drake, or Wren??

--------
I have some general thoughts that don't help, i'm just thinking "aloud".

There's this huge evil mystery about Alison/Twin and some characters know the dark details e.g. Mona from being in Radley.
I don't know if the NAT club knows all this?? Like if the NAT club saw who killed Alison, why would Jason have blamed himself at one point.

So Toby and Jenna had the same mother?? And the mother was in Radley?

I like the theory that Jenna was once in Radley and knew the "good" Alison.

I think I just need to see who RedCoat is and then I can theorise.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 am

Remember how Mona was helping the girls using those codes?? Why would she do that if she was evil.

I think Mona is afraid of the evil twin.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 am

Confident, ay Laughing

ROFL

I think this theory is too elaborate, dark and risky for teenage drama, that's what I meant.

Toby being in Radley definitely means he met someone there, maybe the good Alison.

Maybe the NAT Club has some big information, but they don't really knew the big picture. They knew something without realizing it.

I agree with Han that Spencer probaly saw Ali/twin sister killed/being murdered and this trauma triggered the whole split personality/amnesia disorder. I also think she was reminded of this trauma when she saw Toby "dead" in the woods, because it mirrors how she found Ali/twin sister. That's why she was so sure Toby is dead and so disturbed by what she saw.

The split personality theory also goes with the twin sisters theme (with a twist) and the whole Psycho thing in the season 2 finale. Mona was faking being crazy most of the time, she knew what she was doing. She is not the one with several selves.

Another thing: remember how Spencer was able to recreate Big A's lair in her laptop?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 am

Remember how Mona was helping the girls using those codes?? Why would she do that if she was evil.

I think Mona is afraid of the evil twin.

What codes?

I think Mona is evil and crazy, but she also really liked Hanna (to the point I honestly think she was in love with Hanna). Her relationship with the girls is ambigous and she admires and fears Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

Isa wrote:
Confident, ay Laughing

ROFL

I think this theory is too elaborate, dark and risky for teenage drama, that's what I meant.

Toby being in Radley definitely means he met someone there, maybe the good Alison.

Maybe the NAT Club has some big information, but they don't really knew the big picture. They knew something without realizing it.

I agree with Han that Spencer probaly saw Ali/twin sister killed/being murdered and this trauma triggered the whole split personality/amnesia disorder. I also think she was reminded of this trauma when she saw Toby "dead" in the woods, because it mirrors how she found Ali/twin sister. That's why she was so sure Toby is dead and so disturbed by what she saw.

The split personality theory also goes with the twin sisters theme (with a twist) and the whole Psycho thing in the season 2 finale. Mona was faking being crazy most of the time, she knew what she was doing. She is not the one with several selves.

Another thing: remember how Spencer was able to recreate Big A's lair in her laptop?
If i believed in your theory, I would like this haha.
Actually i spose I can believe Spencer saw Ali get killed.
Quote :

What codes?

I think Mona is evil and crazy, but she also really liked Hanna (to the point I honestly think she was in love with Hanna). Her relationship with the girls is ambigous and she admires and fears Spencer.
No one to save ali from evil.
Miss aria youre a killer not ezras wife
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 am

Oh right, the codes... I don't know. A has helped the girls before. It is very ambigous.

------------------

Reading the AfterEllen recap and finally found out what Spencer firstly says to Dr. Sullivan:

"Olly olly oxen free", which means:

Quote :
Olly olly oxen free (and variants: ollie ollie umphrey, olly-olly-ee, ally ally in free, ally alley ocean free, etc.) is a catchphrase used in such children's games as hide and seek to indicate that players who are hiding can come out into the open without losing the game, that the position of the sides in a game has changed (as in which side is in the field or which side is at bat or "up" in baseball or kickball), or, alternatively, that the game is entirely over. It is thought to derive from the phrase "All ye, all ye 'outs' in free,","All the outs in free" or possibly "Calling all the 'outs' in free;" in other words: all who are "out" may come in without penalty. However, this may not be the etymology at all--"Olly olly oxen free" is suspiciously close to the German phrase "Alle, alle auch sind frei," meaning "everyone, everyone is also free."Various calls used for such purposes have gone by the collective name of "ollyoxalls" in some places.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 am

Got Season Two on DVD today...so will be watching that soon so I can join in on the theories (I'm into S3 but missed quite a few episodes lol)
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 am

Yeah I had to look that up too!

I'm gonna read the AE recap when I get home... And watch OUAT.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 am

I was thinking about why Mona wants Spencer to read Ali's diaries, what's her agenda and that's my theory, still considering the split personality big theory:

- The diaries were written by evil Ali, the one who was torturing people and was being targeted by the initial A (Spencer). Evil Ali (who I don't know if it's the twin sister locked up at Radley or the real Ali) was investigating who A was, but had no idea it was Spencer. She wrote the diaries because she was thinking about going away from A before she could figure it out who A was and she wanted Spencer to keep investigating at the same time. But, evil Ali got killed before she could run away, probably by someone who has nothing to do with the Big A (my bet: Wilden). The diaries are full of clues of who might be A. They might even tell the whole thing from Evil Ali's perspective.

- Mona wants Spencer to read the diaries in her attempt to make A the dominant personality in Spencer. She thinks that if Spencer reads the diaries she will understand that A is herself.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:41 am

I love how deeply you've thought into this haha. Dedication .... I swear to god if you happen to get it right Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next