Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Lol! What's the last you remember happening?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 pm

No idea? Laughing

I'm not sure if I ever finished season 1... scratch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 pm

jaw drop

All the goodness you have ahead of you, I'm almost jealous Laughing

You should just start from the beginning and go through it all!

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Wow, reading this I'm SO FAR BEHIND. Why exactly is Spencer in the loony bin?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 pm

She isn't yet, but she will be. She found out Toby is a part of the A team, and now she's just falling apart. There may be an agenda to it though, her trying to get to the bottom of this A thing by pretending to be all broken. At least I hope so. But after all they've been put through, it really wouldn't surprise me that one of them just finally cracked for real. Especially when you find out someone you love and trust has been lying to you, and working against you for all this time, on top of everything else.

The show has really never been better than right now! Why are you people not watching??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Gahh imma read what you guys have written when I'm having a coffee later but I just needed to drop in and say ANDY REASER FOLLWED ME mwahahah
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:00 pm

MissLilly wrote:

The show has really never been better than right now! Why are you people not watching??
IKR?!?? Guys get on itttt!!
Isa watch from the beginning.

Off for my second shift..
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Lolllllllll it's too confusing for me!! I got lost by the end of season two and could never catch up after haha!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:13 am

I'll probably read some recaps and start from season 2.

I'll report back! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 am

Yus!!

And Mike, do the same!
--------------
Interesting?
Quote :
That night Ali was killed CeCe looked exactly like Alison. What if that person who killed Ali wanted to kill CeCe? We saw in 3.19. that Jason thought he saw Ali but it was Cece. There must be some reason they showed us that scene.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Andy Reaser answered me again...... We're mates now Laughing

So i bought this vest then saw the brand and giggled:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 Photo11

Pathetic Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am

Isa wrote:
I'll probably read some recaps and start from season 2.

I'll report back! bounce

Nah, go for the full hit and start from season 1 lol... I'll up to date but also up to s03e06 on my re-watch

Still don't know who A is Laughing Enjoying guessing though

Oh, and read the AE recaps after every episode. They're hilarious Laughing

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Andy Reaser answered me again...... We're mates now Laughing

What did he say?!?! Tell all bounce

So i bought this vest then saw the brand and giggled:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 Photo11

Pathetic Laughing

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 am

Last night I saw the season 1 finale and I realized I had seen it before. Actually I remember most of it so I'm ok to start season 2.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:06 am

You read any of the recaps yet?

http://www.afterellen.com/TV/2011/03/pretty-little-liars-recap-122?page=1,1

That's the one for the ep you watched last night.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks, I'm reading it smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:36 am

LOL Hilarious!

This makes me realize how awesome must be to work in a show like PLL. The writers can come up with the most absurd and hilarious stories because no one really cares about this (such as Lucas driving to Arizona to get Caleb to Pennsylvania as if it was just around the corner), everybody just wants some good entertainment. I loved the part about how crazy Allison's last day must have been. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 am

Wait till you watch seasons 2 and 3 and get more info on the day she died, then do the timeline.... Seriously... Time traveling ninja becomes an increasingly likely scenario Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 am

Span_ski wrote:
Wait till you watch seasons 2 and 3 and get more info on the day she died, then do the timeline.... Seriously... Time traveling ninja becomes an increasingly likely scenario Laughing

asd

Ooooor, twin!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 am

So... I just watched last week's episode. Ohmygod *fans myself*, Troian speaking French????
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 am

yahoo yahoo yahoo @ you all.

And i hear ya Charlie Laughing

AE recaps are the highlight of my week. Isa, Alison's last night = "the night of a thousand nights".
In the last one, i liked the imagery of CeCe scaling the elevator shaft and cutting cables. Peeing myselffff.

Span_ski wrote:

Oh believe me, nothing of significance haha.... I asked him who he thought would win in a physical fight - Jenna or Cece, and he said Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 am

MissLilly wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

asd

Ooooor, twin!

Or sextuplets.... By my math they'd still be ninja twins lol

Charles wrote:
So... I just watched last week's episode. Ohmygod *fans myself*, Troian speaking French????

Ikr.... Wasn't even a masively into her, but after that dayuum lol

yahoo yahoo yahoo @ you all.

And i hear ya Charlie Laughing

AE recaps are the highlight of my week. Isa, Alison's last night = "the night of a thousand nights".
In the last one, i liked the imagery of CeCe scaling the elevator shaft and cutting cables. Peeing myselffff.

Span_ski wrote:

Oh believe me, nothing of significance haha.... I asked him who he thought would win in a physical fight - Jenna or Cece, and he said Jenna.

They're the highlight of my week too Rosie.

It's cool you have a link to him though. I challenge you to get us an A clue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 am

2x02 down!

So, important question, can I be hopeful that at some point I won't have to suffer through Aria + Ezra? Just for one episode, pleeeeease!!!!!!!!!!! Will they ever stop pretending that Ezra being her teacher was the only problem concerning their relationship? snap out of it!

Most importantly, is Aria still alive in season 3? gunfight

This show is insanaly addictive. And I'm sure my 10-year-old cousin who tweets about it agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 am

There are moments in which Aria and Ezra is less insufferable. I think you might have to bear through it for a while more though.
But no, they won't ever stop pretending that I'm afraid....

And lol, yes she's still alive and well, but there might be a few episodes regarding her safety that you'll enjoy Laughing

Ah, this is going to be so fun you watching all the episodes!!
Share your thoughts as you go through! bounce
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:56 am

I think Mona is the gayest character ever.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Lol! How so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next