Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Isa wrote:
I know, tragedy!

But if she is on a mission to find who she really is and battle her inner devils, that would be a hell of a journey and a great season 4.

It would mean lots of Spencer screentime, which I am more than okay with.

Okay, I may be able to get on board with this. Maybe..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

In the end of this episode Spencer says: What do you have to do to change inside to survive? Who do you have to become? Sorry I don't expect you guys to understand, you don't know me.

Dr.Sullivan looks angry.

Spencer sees the girls and continues: I'm sorry, but that's true. You don't know who I am anymore. And you can't count on me.

Guys, she just APOLOGIZED to the girls.

Oh god, we have opened the pandora box! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Why are you making so much sense?
I just wanna sit in a corner and weep.

But like.. how come the other girls have never noticed something off about Spencer if this is the case?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah, this doesn't have to make Spencer all bad... not at all.

Ok consider this (no basis for it whatsoever mind.... but whatever)

Spencer finds out about twin / Ali and realises that the Ali, that's hanging out with them and burning eyeballs, torturing Lucas / Paige / Jason etc etc. is actually the twin from Radley. So a little bit terrified, having seen what this kid can do starts to try and scare her back being -A. Thus, keeping herself out of the line of fire. (I think Mona definitely was enlisted around this point, but Toby much later.)

I think Spencer witnesses Ali's death, and that trauma, causes some sort of memory fracture between Spencer and -SpencerA

I think that's what all the "you remember more than you think you do"'s that happen are about.

Last edited by Span_ski on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Yeah that would be the big question. How come no one ever saw Spencer acting weirdly?

But then again it's PLL.

Another from the last scene

Spencer: I'm sorry, that might not be entertaining. There are people with real problems here.

Dr Sullivan: Just like you.

Spencer: Yes, just like me.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Another none plot related reason.... Troian could pull the acting off.

Not many could... just sayin' Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

That she definitely could!

Span_ski wrote:
I think Spencer witnesses Ali's death, and that trauma, causes some sort of memory fracture between Spencer and -SpencerA

I think that's what all the "you remember more than you think you do"'s that happen are about.

Okay, I like this theory!

Last edited by MissLilly on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, this doesn't have to make Spencer all bad... not at all.

Ok consider this (no basis for it whatsoever mind.... but whatever)

Spencer finds out about twin / Ali and realises that the Ali, that's hanging out with them and burning eyeballs, torturing Lucas / Paige / Jason etc etc. is actually the twin from Radley. So a little bit terrified, having seen what this kid can do starts to try and scare her back being -A. Thus, keeping herself out of the line of fire. (I think Mona definitely was enlisted around this point, but Toby much later.)

Makes sense!

I always thought Spencer knew more about the night Ali was killed than she thinks she remembers.

And I always thought that A was a bit schizophrenic: at points it seemed like she was trying to help the girls, but sometimes she was pure evil, especially towards Hanna (that could be Mona).

Toby: rewatching season 1, I really think he was recruited later, after he starts seeing Spencer, because there is some genuine suffering before that. He even goes to jail.

Span_ski wrote:
Another none plot related reason.... Troian could pull the acting off.

Not many could... just sayin' Shrug

Thumbs Up

Last edited by Isa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Toby joined the A team after the homecoming. This is verified.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

The writers said that?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Isa wrote:
The writers said that?

Yup!

If I'm correct (thinking of the right episode), he wasn't seeing Spencer then, but he was friends with Emily, and she went to homecoming with him.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Yes, and he tries to say something to Emily and then there's the thing in the lab. Emily gets injured running away from him. He takes her to the hospital, leaves her there and runs.

After that, Toby goes to jail, goes out, it's humiliated at school, cries in the alley, things like that.

But if the writers said that, okay.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

In the midst of that could be when he was recruited though? How many episodes did that go on for?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:14 pm

I rewatched till episode 15. Spencer has just started teach him French.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm trying to find back to the quote. I think it was Marlene King that tweeted it, but damn that woman tweets A LOT!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Rosie, I see you there!!! I want to know what you think about this whole thing!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Ah, I may remember wrong, I just found this:
Quote :
They knew he was going to be a part of the -A Team after the Homecoming episode in season 1

so that means they knew he was going to be a part after that episode, and doesn't necessarily mean he was right away. But definitely sometime during season 1 then.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 pm

We've gone through a few pages tonight... a fair bit to read up on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Laughing We burned pages!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:46 pm

OMG This theory... yahoo

I'm dying to read Rosie's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Isa, you're staying awake to read it aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:50 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Come on Rosie post... or this girl will be falling asleep at an ambassadors lunch or something tomorrow Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Do you fucking know what?
FUCKING HELL i am pissed off, i'm legit tearing up right now.

I just spent forever writing thoughtful responses to your theories.... and then accidentally deleted it all.

So now i'm pissed off and i'm not going to bother...... I'll try to write something tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Isa wrote:
OMG This theory... yahoo

I'm dying to read Rosie's reaction.
I'm sorry Crying or Very sad Go to sleep Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next