Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Hellooooo bitches

-- A

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

So spoiler tags should be used in here or no?
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 am

Great idea that PLL have it's own thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 am

This is probably long overdue lol!

I'm not sure about spoiler tags? If we don't want then used in here, we'd have to put that in the thread title so we didn't risk ruining it for peeps. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 am

I'm not bothered. I love reading you lot's comments before I watch the episodes. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am

I'd prefer not to use them personally.

I'll put it in the title (when i find out how).
Yeah nah idk.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:39 am

You can change the title by editing yout first post.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 am

Thanks Isa Hug

Also, i love them:
Shay Mitchell ‏@shaymitch
Gangsta #Paily in the house. @ladymshaw ;p

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 am

Apparently nobody knows the age of the chick who plays Cece. Vanessa Ray. Weird.

I'm like the only one here who's actually obsessed with PLL, aren't i? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 am

Her bio doesn't give her birthday? That is really strange.

Paige is starting to grow on me. She is so imperfect that I find myself wanting to root for her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 am

Yeah i think that's what draws a lot of people to her.

And nope, her bio says nothing. If you google her, you wont find anything.

Ha, she sings. I swear when PLL hires actors, they make sure they can sing lol, because they allll can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn2kYTobXUc
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 am

I'll stop, but:
Quote :
vanessa ray ‏@vrayskull
How about that Sash!RT @RoseGreyMoon: Just realized that Alison and Cece's ship name is AliCe, as my firstname omg. @SashaaPieterse

They know stuff. It's weird to ship them cause they're sisterrrrrs yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm

AE: Speaking of the writing team, Marlene King said Paige is going to throw us for a loop before this season is over.
LS: Oh, man. OK, well I'm glad Marlene said it so I can elaborate on it. Right. OK. So, while Paige has come through this evolution and now we're getting to see her be loving and intimate and wonderful with Emily, there's still a darkness that resides inside of her. And she's definitely got a temper, as we've seen. The lightness comes with some darkness, you know. And, well, you'd better just keep your eye on Paige.

weirdness.

Whole interview with Lindsey. You should all ship Paily after this tongue ...She speaks better than Naya.
http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/08/exclusive-lindsey-shaw-talks-butch-style-puppy-love-and-snogging-shay-mitchell

She sounds like she has a huge crush on Shay, omg.

Just got Lindsey's boyfriend to reply to me asd

--------
Watching latest ep:
Shay and Lindsey's chemistry is just like, too good. I seriously believe them. More so than with Naya/HeMo.
What they're both wearing is sexy.

Apparently they start to set up Paige as "A". Please no.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:23 am

When do you think we will find out officially that Maya's cousin is really Maya's crazy ex from camp? I'm ready for him to go and stop messing up Emily and Paige.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

haha hopefully soon.

We find out who another A-team member is in 1.5 weeks
Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next