Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Hellooooo bitches

-- A

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 pm

So spoiler tags should be used in here or no?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:14 am

Great idea that PLL have it's own thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 am

This is probably long overdue lol!

I'm not sure about spoiler tags? If we don't want then used in here, we'd have to put that in the thread title so we didn't risk ruining it for peeps. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 am

I'm not bothered. I love reading you lot's comments before I watch the episodes. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 am

I'd prefer not to use them personally.

I'll put it in the title (when i find out how).
Yeah nah idk.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am

You can change the title by editing yout first post.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks Isa Hug

Also, i love them:
Shay Mitchell ‏@shaymitch
Gangsta #Paily in the house. @ladymshaw ;p
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) Tumblr_m8kwjfzaF91qahod1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 am

Apparently nobody knows the age of the chick who plays Cece. Vanessa Ray. Weird.

I'm like the only one here who's actually obsessed with PLL, aren't i? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:47 am

Her bio doesn't give her birthday? That is really strange.

Paige is starting to grow on me. She is so imperfect that I find myself wanting to root for her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah i think that's what draws a lot of people to her.

And nope, her bio says nothing. If you google her, you wont find anything.

Ha, she sings. I swear when PLL hires actors, they make sure they can sing lol, because they allll can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn2kYTobXUc
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 am

I'll stop, but:
Quote :
vanessa ray ‏@vrayskull
How about that Sash!RT @RoseGreyMoon: Just realized that Alison and Cece's ship name is AliCe, as my firstname omg. @SashaaPieterse

They know stuff. It's weird to ship them cause they're sisterrrrrs yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 pm

AE: Speaking of the writing team, Marlene King said Paige is going to throw us for a loop before this season is over.
LS: Oh, man. OK, well I'm glad Marlene said it so I can elaborate on it. Right. OK. So, while Paige has come through this evolution and now we're getting to see her be loving and intimate and wonderful with Emily, there's still a darkness that resides inside of her. And she's definitely got a temper, as we've seen. The lightness comes with some darkness, you know. And, well, you'd better just keep your eye on Paige.

weirdness.

Whole interview with Lindsey. You should all ship Paily after this tongue ...She speaks better than Naya.
http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/08/exclusive-lindsey-shaw-talks-butch-style-puppy-love-and-snogging-shay-mitchell

She sounds like she has a huge crush on Shay, omg.

Just got Lindsey's boyfriend to reply to me asd

--------
Watching latest ep:
Shay and Lindsey's chemistry is just like, too good. I seriously believe them. More so than with Naya/HeMo.
What they're both wearing is sexy.

Apparently they start to set up Paige as "A". Please no.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 am

When do you think we will find out officially that Maya's cousin is really Maya's crazy ex from camp? I'm ready for him to go and stop messing up Emily and Paige.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 pm

haha hopefully soon.

We find out who another A-team member is in 1.5 weeks
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm getting excited for tomorrow's episode!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Me too! Can hardly wait! I've been staring at the photos their FB account posted to try and figure out who's the betrayer! Soooo excited!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Who do you think the betrayer is?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I want to say Paige or Nate, but then that is so obvious that I don't really think it's either.
Then there is Emily, since in the photos she is missing from the group and is singled out in another, and having one of the girls be a betrayer is like THE ultimate betrayal. But because of the photos, it don't think it can be her after all, because I feel like they want us to think this just to throw us off. So, I feel really torn. I just really hope it's not Caleb. I love Caleb! But based on Hanna's reaction and her obviously being the one most affected, it can be him. Or her mother.

Do you have any suspicions on who it can be?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm

I think Caleb is who I'm leaning towards at the moment. I think it needs to be a big betrayal and his would be. Paige just seems too obvious and Nate wouldn't be a surprise. Caleb fits the need.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 pm

He does, doesn't he. It is what I am afraid of.
Since there is that one time he pretended to be A with the text to Hanna and all a few episodes ago. It kinnda sets him up for it.

It's gonna be him, isn't it?
My sweet Caleb No
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm

I suspect him but I think any of the boyfriends would be big. I just think it will be someone who will make an impact. Caleb, Ezra or Toby would do that but Caleb is the one with the skill to be part of the A team.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Ezra was set up for it a bit, but I don't think it's him. Toby has been kind of absent lately, so maybe?

Ah, tomorrow just needs to come quickly!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 am

Yeah i think Caleb has the whole tech-savvy thing goin on. I'm guessing him, then Toby. I don't think it'll ever be one of the girls.
I reckon the person in the body bag could be Mona.

And it can't be Nate because he's not on that list. But i'm sure he killed Maya.

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:15 am

Didn't one of the interview confirm one of the two A's is a girl though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next