Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 pm

^Maybe... or Troian's really out of the loop haha.
MissLilly wrote:

If Cece's in the trunk of Wildens car, I don't think he killed her. Tied her up and threw her in there, sure. But if she's dead, she's dead by drowning, and circumstantially it's Hanna and Aria that killed her.
Laughing at the fact that we just say this causally like it's not a big deal that a police officer ties up a girl and throws her in the trunk of his car Laughing This show...

For real though, that's still intense for him to do that.

----
Andy Reaser was mean to me!
Me to Andy: How do we know Red Coat is an evil force?? Maybe she's looking out for the girls?
Him to me: yeah, maybe she sanded down all the mannequins so they wouldn't hurt as much when they slammed into Hanna.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Read my edit.... I wonder if HE is trying to throw us off the scent, or he just confirmed RC is bad.

RC didnt push the mannequins though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:02 pm

We all know that was Toby with the mannequins. I don't know where the heck Andy's mind is... scratch

Ask him about it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:04 pm

I hope RC is good now so i know Andy was covering their tracks!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 pm

He probably was. Or he misunderstood?

Tuesday, why so far away??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm

My grandads funeral is on PLL day so idk if i can watch it that day? Maybe PLL will be the thing that gets me through it. My cousin and I can go home afterwards and watch it. Should lighten both our moods!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:24 am

You know what song is really nice from PLL. Sadly from an Ezria scene, but still...
https://youtu.be/VbVE9PTOr8Q

The humming I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
This is Troian's reaction to finding out who RC is. Not really spoilery, but tags anyway.
Spoiler:

It could be Troian pretending the fandom is not sure/knows Ali/twin sister is alive.

How can the A-team trust Spencer to join them without being a double-agent?? Aren't they smarter than that?

I think they want her to perform a series of tasks before they can trust her. The Malcolm thing was pretty easy, next task will be more challenging. But yeah, it doesn't make much sense for them to trust, they are probably manipulating her to get some information from her.

Andy Reaser was mean to me!
Me to Andy: How do we know Red Coat is an evil force?? Maybe she's looking out for the girls?
Him to me: yeah, maybe she sanded down all the mannequins so they wouldn't hurt as much when they slammed into Hanna.

LOL That makes no sense! We know who did that and it was Toby. But that makes me think we should expect Red Coat to be the Big A, or at least connected to the A-team.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 am

Did we ever get any confirmation that Maya died? Like Emily's mum said "They found a body, they think it's Maya's" .... Then there was the whole "Maya Knew" thing...... Did "Nate" ever actually say the words "I killed Maya"..... I forgot.
Maybe she is red coat...

I still need to understand "Maya knew". There was also a video in which Maya says she found something and she would show this to Emily, no? Or I'm confusing stories?

This whole plot was so pointless. I hope there is more to this mess.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

Another thing that I don't understand. It might be a minor thing or retcon though. Ali's family moved to Rosewood to live next door to the Hastings when Spencer was 5. That's what they said when Spencer confronts her dad about Jason in season 2. But now Spencer and Ali didn't meet until after sixth grade? I thought they had been friends for "ages".
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 am

That is odd. I never noticed that.
Quote :

I still need to understand "Maya knew". There was also a video in which Maya says she found something and she would show this to Emily, no? Or I'm confusing stories?
Yeah i'd say Maya found something about Alison/Twin/the murder/A-team etc and so she was (presumably) killed.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 am

Isa wrote:
Another thing that I don't understand. It might be a minor thing or retcon though. Ali's family moved to Rosewood to live next door to the Hastings when Spencer was 5. That's what they said when Spencer confronts her dad about Jason in season 2. But now Spencer and Ali didn't meet until after sixth grade? I thought they had been friends for "ages".

Didn't she say "known you since sixth grade" ? They may not have become friends until then, even if hey lived next door to each other for a while before that. I can imagine Spencer's family trying to keep her away from the DeLaurentise's when she was young and controllable.

It's also been stated that Ali chose these girls, or put the group together, so they must have been of some age, because when you're 5 you don't choose friendships, they just happen.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 am

Spencer says "I didn't even know you then". Alison replies "Oh honey, you didn't even know me when you knew me", which is a sentence that makes my head spin a bit. Laughing

It doesn't seem to me that Spencer is saying "I didn't know you that well back then".

Also interesting: "I left a lot of stuff there", there being Spencer's house. So I wouldn't be surprised if one day Spencer finds random Ali stuff in her house.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 am

Or, she actively has to start searching for what Ali left there since she was a master of hiding things. I understood it like Ali had left something significant for Spencer to find.

I just feel like the "didn't even know me when you knew me" sentence is solidifying the twin theory.
But it is confusing that they have lived next door to each other since they were 5 years, and didn't become friends until they were what... 11? 12?
I hope the show has an explanation for this, because that's the confusing part, and I can't understand it if they made such an error and didn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 am

It could be a bit of lazy writing and the writers just needing a sentence from Spencer so Ali could reply saying something that implied the twin sister theory. I hope not though, and there is an explanation.

I would love if Spencer starts looking for clues in her own house! Pay attention, Spence!

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=73
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40