Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

PostSubject: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Right, she is Arlene! But it's not a big, important character, is it? I gave up on True Blood a longe time ago.

Anyway, just found out she is married to Michael Emerson (Ben/Henry from Lost) in real life! Cool!

Last edited by Isa on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:23 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Quote :
Show of hands for everyone who is okay with Regina and Cora blowing up the town?
ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Just watched Revenge..., might have been a tear or two Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 am

Oh my god Revenge... That was so sad. I usually don't care for Amanda but i'm like grieving now. And seeing Emily cry Sad Sad ...... But i mean, how else are they going to get Jack and Emily together in the end?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:40 am

Were there like no shows on at all last night meh
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 am

It was Oscar's night, so I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 am

Lame meh lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:48 am

It was lame.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 am

That's for our British girls, especially Han:

Fox is making a pilot based on Gavin & Stacey. Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) will be Stacey.

Kinda lame, huh

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/04/alexis-bledel-jason-ritter-fox-sitcom-pilot/
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 am

Hmmm , that's one show I cant see the humour translating over in the states. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:58 am

Yeah... no...
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:50 am

Are you guys still watching Revenge? How is the going? I'm super far behind.

And Girls, anyone watching it? I watched the pilot and it left me super uncomfortable, so I never went back to watch following episodes, but I keep reading people talking about it and I'm still curious.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 am

I've haven't watched Girls, it just never appealed to me.

I am still watching Revenge... still enjoying it, but it's on a mid season hiatus at the moment. The last ep was good though! I cried.

I need to move this thread. I need to decide what to do with it first though. Any idea's Isa?
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 am

Yeah, my suggestion is to start an "other shows" sub-forum. We could put this thread there and also other TV-related stuff if we have any.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 am

Yeah, lets do that smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Nice TGW this week. I like this new investigator except for the fact that it makes no sense whatsoever that Kalinda would not be first investigator. At least she has a storyline now, and one that doesn't involve her ex-husband.

Last edited by Isa on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm

I haven't managed to watch TGW yet. I meant to put it on the phone to watch in the hospital but I forgot last night.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:03 am

I really wish they would get rid of the whole Peter/Eli campaign. I used to love Eli Gold but lately he is not adding much for the show. The episodes that focus solely on the firm are always way better.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 am

TGW this week is super fun. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:45 am

I was reading about pilots for the next season and I found this:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mamie-gummer-star-opposite-rainn-430264

Quote :
Gummer will play Nicole Graveley, an openly gay police detective who is saddened over her breakup with her longtime partner. Adept at suppressing her emotions, she's has been nicknamed "The Angel of Death" in the Portland media for having blown away three bad guys who fired on her. She's surprisingly close to the misanthropic Backstrom and understands him as well as anyone else in their unit.

This is from the same guy who created Bones.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 am

Sounds interesting Isa. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 am

I'm hoping it will work. Mamie Gummer is a great actress (she is Meryl Streep's daughter, she was great in The Good Wife). I'm rooting for her, she was in that awful Off the Map and another CW show that got cancelled, she deserves better.

And an openly gay police detective is never bad.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 am

Forgot how awesome Dark Angel was. I don't even know what made me think of it again but I'm so glad I did and managed to find it to download. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 am

Watching the latest Revenge. That guy "Victoria's son" was fake, hired by Emily, right??
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:26 am

I'm still catching up with Revenge. I watched episode 12 last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next