Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Guysss i dont think that is meant to be signed off as -AKUB. I think it's meant to be "Alison" but they've drawn random squiggles to mess up the letters to throw us off.

But it doesn't look like there's an L or an I or anything after the A. Unless the L and I were written on top of each other so it looks like a K.

I think it was just signed with -A. because that's the only letter scribbled hard enough to look like the rest. "KUB" may have been written after. The B doesn't even have the same look as the B's in the message.
The bolded - yeah that's why i think they're just random squiggles... I think it'd be too obvious to see a visible L and I, it wouldnt be difficult to figure out it says Alison. Idk idk

MissLilly wrote:
The only way it would be interesting to have the twin alive, is if she was posing as Ali, and that's the twin they actually knew.
The real Ali was locked up, escaped, and killed her twin. That's also the only way I'll agree to Ali being good, and that the girls hallucinations was real and it was actually Ali.
Are you saying that the Ali that visits the girls in their dreams is the one that has been locked up in Radley this whole time? The Ali that they didnt know?
But that wouldn't be good because she's not the Ali they knew Sad I want to believe the mean Ali they knew is actually helping them out.
Isa wrote:
I think in the flashbacks what we see is mostly the evil sister. The hallucinations are the good one, who is also Red Coat. That's the theory I like the most for now.
This will probably be the case, but it means that we wouldn't get to meet the Ali that 'knew' the girls. There'll be no reunion.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Reminding myself what happened:
Radley van pops up + Ali gets creepy texts +Ali gets -A texts(halloween ep)... Ali goes missing... Girls get -A texts...Ali found dead.... Ali visits girls in their dreams.

Do you think there's any significance to the fact that at the beginning of the halloween ep, Ali was getting unsigned texts like "I'm watching you", and then at the very end she got a text signed by -A. Why would they not all be signed by -A?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm thinking there is some significance to that. The girls have also gotten a few texts that haven't been signed.

I'm leaning towards two different groups. Black/Red and such.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Whatcha mean?

Could it be that the twins swapped places on halloween (hence the Radley van?)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 pm

I mean Black hoodies vs. Red Coat. Perhaps.

They may have changed places. Maybe this was something they did regularly like some twisted game or something?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Ha, never thought of that..... Then i spose someone else killed one of them thinking they were Alison.
But i can't imagine the twins ever got along very well.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 am

Girls you are making me even more confused now! yahoo

I get the feeling there two teams too, because 1) some incidents are much darker than others, 2) at points A seems to want to help the girls, even if by more twisted ways, and 3) sometimes there is no confirmation it is A, the girls just assume it's A and I think that's probably a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:55 am

MissLilly wrote:

They may have changed places. Maybe this was something they did regularly like some twisted game or something?

You mean the girls changed places? Hum, yes, from the flashbacks of the night Ali went missing it does seem like two Alis on and off, sometimes real Ali and sometimes twin sister. (I don't even know who the real Ali is anymore).

I really don't know anymore what I want from the Alis... I suppose the most interesting idea would be to have the Ali from the flashbacks alive, the one who tormented the girls. But what to make of the hallucinatiosn then, just hallucinations? Or... Ali always know how to please the girls, she always knew how to keep them close by being nice when she needed to be nice. Maybe the hallucinations are not the "good Ali", but Ali being good for a reason. Maybe both sisters are part evil.

LOL It would be funny if there is no twin sister in the end and Ali is really dead.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:39 am

Isa wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

You mean the girls changed places? Hum, yes, from the flashbacks of the night Ali went missing it does seem like two Alis on and off, sometimes real Ali and sometimes twin sister. (I don't even know who the real Ali is anymore).

I really don't know anymore what I want from the Alis... I suppose the most interesting idea would be to have the Ali from the flashbacks alive, the one who tormented the girls. But what to make of the hallucinatiosn then, just hallucinations? Or... Ali always know how to please the girls, she always knew how to keep them close by being nice when she needed to be nice. Maybe the hallucinations are not the "good Ali", but Ali being good for a reason. Maybe both sisters are part evil.

LOL It would be funny if there is no twin sister in the end and Ali is really dead.
I'd have to question my whole existence yahoo .... Laughing

I think we will at least have one big question answered in the next two weeks.

Btw, i saw a license plate on a car today that said "1 team"... I took it as a sign tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:53 am

Hahaha this girl has written something debunking the Aria theory. So good:
http://fitzandmontgomery.tumblr.com/post/34520879899/reasons-why-aria-montgomery-is-not-a

Ha!
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_mgk0jz77WB1qd0mmb

-------------

Just remembered there's a scene where a person in a red hoodie is buying a bunch of black hoodies and the guy at the counter says "so, you buying all these for a team?" ........ does this mean RC is BigA? Maybe RC is someone different.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 am

LOL The "Aria is the Big A" theory is hilarious!

But I did read some of that tumblr post, Rosie, most of it makes sense, but it's silly to say "Oh character XXX was doing that when character YYY was attacked by -A so XXX is definitely not -A." There is a whole team of As! For instance, when Emily got that weird massage from A, Toby is hanging with Spencer and Mona is out in the woods with Hanna.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:23 am

Yeah but those particular points are talking about Aria as Red Coat (one person), not -A.

This was funny:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_mi901pYbg51qz4rgp

C'mon...
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_mi8zkodG0r1qz4rgp
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_mi8zq4xynr1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:37 am

What particular points are you talking about? I'm saying random points in that tumblr post like "she couldn't have sent those texts because she was having sex with Ezra, sleeping, etc".

Like this:

Quote :

A’s first message to all of them at the same time was: I’m back bitches, and I know everything. -A
Again, FALSE. The message said: “I’m still HERE bitches, and I know everything.” Not to mention, Aria was standing right there with them when they all got the message. So unless Aria is able to freeze time to quickly send them a text without them seeing, she couldn’t have wrote that.

Makes absolutely no sense for one of the girls to be Red Coat. And I think most of the people think Red Coat is the Big A, but I'm 95% sure it's not.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Ha, never thought of that..... Then i spose someone else killed one of them thinking they were Alison.
But i can't imagine the twins ever got along very well.

Think about it Rosie. It could explain why Ali or "Ali" seemed like she was planning her own death/knew she was going to die. If they regularly switched places, she would know it was a possibility for her to kill her twin and fake her own death.

Isa wrote:

I think that would be the biggest shocker possible, because everybody is so sure of this twin theory.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

I think Ali or "Ali" planned to fake her death and that's why she wrote the diaries for Spencer or the girls to persue the investigation while she was gone (hiding from A?). That being said, right now I don't think one of the Alis killed the other one as planned. I still think Ali's murder is an entirely different thing.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:35 am

But how do you fake your own death without a body that looks like yours?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 am

Well, maybe one of the Alis was planing to kill the other one, but someone actually killed one of the sisters instead, for some reason that has nothing to do with -A, like maybe Wilden.

I feel there are too many unconnected things going on at the same time and that's why everything is so confusing. We (and the girls) are connecting events that are not connected.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:40 pm

ROFL

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Tumblr_mi5klny5aL1rajoblo1_500

We need more Spencer x Mona scenes, these too play each off brilliantly!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Isa wrote:
Well, maybe one of the Alis was planing to kill the other one, but someone actually killed one of the sisters instead, for some reason that has nothing to do with -A, like maybe Wilden.

I feel there are too many unconnected things going on at the same time and that's why everything is so confusing. We (and the girls) are connecting events that are not connected.

Yeah, I don't know. That would be a very big coincidence, and there are no coincidences in Rosewood.
Wilden is shady, and has always been, but I don't think he killed Ali. I feel it's being made too obvious like we're supposed to think that, so I don't buy it.
He may have had a thing with her that summer in Cape May, and is now afraid that people will find out, and that it'll ruin his life and career, but I don't think he's involved in her death.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:44 pm

This was bugging me since I saw the lastest episode. I don't know if you guys noticed but the song Spencer is playing on the piano when Dr. Sullivan finds her is the same playing in Toby's apartment when Mona is inside and Spencer outside crying just after confirmation Toby is A.

It's the Aria from Goldberg Variations, composed by Bach and named after Johann Goldberg, who may have been its first performer (thanks wikipedia).

I don't think it means anything, but I thought it was yet another sign of how Mona is making its way into Spencer's mind.

Last edited by Isa on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Good catch Isa!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Think about it Rosie. It could explain why Ali or "Ali" seemed like she was planning her own death/knew she was going to die. If they regularly switched places, she would know it was a possibility for her to kill her twin and fake her own death.
If that was the case, that would be a very similar story to The lying Gane. Mayyybe.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Hmm.. I haven't seen The Lying Game, apart from the first episode. Thought it was dreadfully boring.

It could still happen even if the story is similar. How else would you explain that Ali knew?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Oh no I was just stating that they were similar haha. It could totally happen.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:13 am

Do you guys think it's possible the finale will wrap up Ali's murder and show us who is the Big A and introduce a new mystery for season 4 that has nothing to do with Ali and -A (similar to Veronica Mars season 2)? That would be the greatest mistake the writers could make. I think the audience would lose interest pretty fast. I'm really hoping that's not the case.

Last edited by Isa on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next