Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:46 am

And it all makes sense, right? Right?! yahoo

What was that tweeter quote again? "I'm so confused with all these A theories, I'm starting to think I'm might be part of the A-team."

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 Tumblr_m9wd553zQt1r81wtbo1_500

Oh yeah, Spence, you have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 am

Isa wrote:

What was that tweeter quote again? "I'm so confused with all these A theories, I'm starting to think I'm might be part of the A-team."

ROFL Mint
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 am

Isa wrote:
It COULD make sense, but I also think there are other explanations for your Spencer clues. Give me some reasons in bullet-points why you think Spence has always been nuts, and i'll try to refute them. (you don't have to if you cbf haha)

I shall respond tomorrow.

Don't rack up so many pages without me, guys!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 am

This Spencer as Big A theory makes a lot of sense. It really makes the most sense in terms of the clues we've gotten. I don't think it would be an approach that would be too dark for PLL considering all of the horrible things that the girls have went through. I now feel the need for a rewatch marathon with this in mind.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 am

I'm glad people are getting on board with the Spencer -A theory smile

I was a little worried last night I sounded a little nuts lol Shrug heyho

I think I'll try and find more evidence this afternoon. My brains no good for anything else right now anyway.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Isa wrote:
It COULD make sense, but I also think there are other explanations for your Spencer clues. Give me some reasons in bullet-points why you think Spence has always been nuts, and i'll try to refute them. (you don't have to if you cbf haha)

I shall respond tomorrow.

Don't rack up so many pages without me, guys!

First off, I don’t think Spencer has always been nuts. I think she has a very strong personality, tormented by all kinds of emotions and thoughts, having to deal with the pressure coming from her family and from herself, being super smart and talented, etc. But her obsessions, her maniac behavior show there is something more to Spencer, something unbalanced hidden inside. All we see is Spencer really suffering, she is not faking anything. She just doesn't know her other side.

I'm sure if I rewatched everything with this theory in mind I would find many more clues and I'm sure that many clues could serve many others theories because that's the nature of this show. Everything could change with just one episode, but as of now, it comes down to this:

- In the very first episode, Spencer is missing when the girls wake up. She was “looking for Ali”.
- Ali and Spencer have an argument the night Ali was killed. Ali storms out, Spencer follows her. No idea what happens next. There is a picture with Ali in the Hastings’ yard. There is a shadow of Spencer behind her.
- Ali to Hanna: “You girls remember more about that night than you think of”.
- Ali: “I don’t know how Spencer hasn’t figured it out yet”
- In the night Ali’s body was stolen Spencer is the one who passes the flask to Emily, she is awake and upstairs when Hanna and Aria wake up the other day
- The postcard in French, Spencer knows French
- Toby to Spencer: “I know who you really are”.
- I think the whole episode this week is about Spencer’s split personality

I think -SpencerA doesn’t know who killed Ali. She might blame herself for what happened that night and the dark personality is her way to deal with this and find the culprits. I think the A thing started as something innocent to make evil Ali go away, but when she got killed, the whole A thing took a dark turn. Hanna being attacted I think is basically Mona's being evil.

We always assumed A was the great villian in this show. What if it's not? Maybe lots of the things we assumed A did, was someone else.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I now feel the need for a rewatch marathon with this in mind.

Me too!

And I'm probably gonna do it after the finale, unless things are revealed that disprove this theory.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 am

Just rewatched the Halloween episode, to try and work out who the QoH/Jester was... Tha'ts a really tough one. All I've managed so far is that it was a guy.... Jason maybe, but why would he attack Spencer? He was on the train the whole time though, but you didn't see him other than at the beginning and the end, plus he wasn't in costume. QoH was pushing the box with Garrett in though and Jason would most definitely have a motive for killing him if he still believed he killed Ali. Possibly for attacking Spencer and Aria too if he thought they helped free her killer.

I really don't think A killed Ali. I think Ali's murder is basically just there to throw you through a giant loop, it's a secondary event which has nothing to do with A, but which A uses to confuse the hell out of the girls (and everyone else for that matter)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:19 am

What a coincidence, I just watched the Halloween episode too.

The Queen of Hearts is the thing that confuses me the most right now. It could be someone random as Cece being blackmailed to attack Spencer, but it is someone stronger and the girls say it is a "big girl".

I don't know what to make about Aria in that box too. It's possible to hear one of the people pushing the box saying "... lied to me".

Just after Aria goes missing, Spencer is alone coming from one of the cabins. What was she doing there? When the girls split up to try to find Aria Spencer goes to the door, then she stops, looks around confused and the scene cuts.

Lucas is also missing most of the episode.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:26 am

I'd like to think Wren was in the QoH costume. I just don't understand why he would need to get drugs from Mona to drug Aria, being a doctor and all.

I think Jason definitely killed Garret. He has the stab wound from Aria in the box. Someone was helping him, probably Mona. Mona knew Aria was in the box. What I don't get is that Jason didn't hear her in there, she was making quite a lot of noise in there, and yet they don't stop pushing until Jason is stabbed and the other girls appear.
Also, how come the girls didn't see the people pushing the box, because they came in just as they stopped. There's only so many places to hide and/or get out of the cart.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 am

I transcribed the box pushers... who I think are a boy and a girl.. (### means I couldn't make it out)

Boy: ### lied to me. ### can't do this
---- cut scene----
Girl: Push damn it
Boy: No. I can't
Girl: Shut up. Come back here. Push
Boy: UrghhhhArghhhh (gets stabbed by Aria)

Pretty sure the girl is Mona, who time-travel ninja's back to Radley to take a nap with that creepy doll.

Boy?? Someone who stays on the train.. Jason? Toby? Or possibly Ezra who randomly shows up at the end (but I still think he's way too dull to be involved Laughing)?

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 am

Jason and Mona is a great theory. Maybe the NAT Club is not being targeted afterall. Ian was killed by someone from the A-team to protect Spencer probably. Gareth was killed by Jason, who thought Gareth killed Ali. Mona manipulated Jason while he was trying to get closer to her.

Queen of Hearts could be Wren, yes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 am

QoH was pushing the box though I thought??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:03 am

What makes you think that? Queen of Hearts definitely helped by drugging Aria.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 am

I thought I saw a flash of red and gold when the box was being pushed? (I might be just hallucinating PLL now though) Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 am

What makes Garret say he wanted to protect Spencer of all girls? He confesses he saw Byron, meaning he might think Byron killed Ali. It would make sense if he wanted to protect Aria from his dad, why Spencer?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 am

Maybe he didn't want to protect her from a person, but protect her from the police?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 am

From the police? From Wilden?

------------

I saw the last scene again, when Spencer is talking to Dr.Sullivan and the other patients, and I think that when she is talking about her running in the woods and falling down, she is talking about when she found Ali's body (without realizing what her memories really are).

Han, this is all your fault. tongue Now all I can think is the split personality theory!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 am

Bad Han Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 am

Wilden has never really gone after Spencer though. He's been on the Marin's case since like forever. So if anyone needed protection from the police, it would be Hanna and her mom.

And if Garret told Veronica Hastings that Spencer was the killer, why on earth would they leave town, and let their daughters be on their own? If someone tells you that they either know or think your youngest child is a killer, you damn well make sure you stay close to her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Before i read from the top of this page, I just want to say that I HATE YOU ALL! ....You will all see with this Spencer BigA theory!! Laughing

--------
Tumblr:
Quote :
plot twist: alison really did die, and there is no twin.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Isa wrote:

I'm sure if I rewatched everything with this theory in mind I would find many more clues and I'm sure that many clues could serve many others theories because that's the nature of this show. Everything could change with just one episode, but as of now, it comes down to this:

- In the very first episode, Spencer is missing when the girls wake up. She was “looking for Ali”.
- Ali and Spencer have an argument the night Ali was killed. Ali storms out, Spencer follows her. No idea what happens next. There is a picture with Ali in the Hastings’ yard. There is a shadow of Spencer behind her.
- Ali to Hanna: “You girls remember more about that night than you think of”.
- Ali: “I don’t know how Spencer hasn’t figured it out yet”
- In the night Ali’s body was stolen Spencer is the one who passes the flask to Emily, she is awake and upstairs when Hanna and Aria wake up the other day
- The postcard in French, Spencer knows French
- Toby to Spencer: “I know who you really are”.
- I think the whole episode this week is about Spencer’s split personality
Okidoki, i said i would refute, so i shall refute!

Point 1:
I feel like any of the girls could have woken up to look for Ali, but the writers just chose Spencer. Had to be someone.
Point 2:
Yeah the shadow of Spencer behind her is just because they had the fight and Spencer stormed out after her. They had a fight and she was pissed off - I would be pissed off too if Ali said something that rude to me. We know that Ali saw other people after that night, so Spencer couldn't have killed her.
Point 3:
Why does this have anything to do with Spencer specifically? She said all the girls together remember.
Point 4:
Because Spencer is the smart one. And she was in a relationship with Toby back when Alison said that so I think Ali was also wondering how she could be that close to someone and not figure it out.
Point 5:
Someone had to pass the flask to Emily? 1/3 chance it was Spencer. Also we saw those drugs in Lucas' camera bag....And i think the reason Spencer noticed Emily was gone is because the writers were just trying to do a parallel scene with the first scene of season 1.... Idk why she was upstairs, but I can't see anything sinister about it. Weren't they at Spencer's house?
Point 6:
Alison also knew french/was obsessed with France. And if someone takes french at Rosewood high, they'd know it too.
Point 7:
I don't remember the context of this so i cant say much... But if Toby knows who Spencer 'really' is (if she had a personality disorder), why would no one else?? A personality disorder is pretty visible.
Point 8:
I think it's just about the aftermath of Spencer having a breakdown because -A has been particularly hard on her. People keep telling Spencer she's crazy and maybe she is starting to believe it.

Ultimately, I think the writers are more inclined to make Spencer fake crazy in Radley, get all this information, and then come out on top, showing she's still the most intelligent (+ clear-headed and sane tongue) person on the show.

--------------
Apparently we see Toby's mum in the season 4 premiere (in her pajamas, i.e. Radley)? What do you think she has to do with anything? And how does she relate to Ali/Twin.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Remember when Hanna saved Jenna from that fire and Jenna got all emotional and forgiving?
Quote :
“I woke up this morning and I could see clearly, just not with my eyes. You could’ve left me in that smokey room Hanna, but you didn’t. Instead, you saved my life and it made me realize that people can grow. So now it’s my turn and that’s why I’m here; I’m here to apologize and to let go of the anger that’s been holding me back, so can we just, please, move on. We’ve all done things we’re not proud of. I know what you think of me, but you are wrong. I’ve never been the person you really need to fear.”

I feel like this was a turning point for Jenna. Maybe from this point she became a good force.

----------------------------------

This persons post is making me think...
Quote :

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 Tumblr_mjb7vbl0xi1rfzw69o1_500
For some reason, I’ve always thought there was something fishy about this picture. When does anything happen in the show like it does in the promo’s etc? The writers and people working on the show don’t just hand over huge spoilers like this. They always give us information that we think is solid but it turns out to be twisted and things always happen differently to what we thought they would.

- There doesn’t even have to be a person in that coat. It could be on a manikin.
- It could be a trick played by the A Team and they could’ve sent someone else to be in that red coat, to fool Spencer into thinking this was the real Red Coat.
- They could already know who Red Coat is and this could be the 3rd, 4th or even 10th time meeting them, not the first.

Why would they just give us this photo? It’s basically telling us almost everything about what happens. Spencer is the one who sees Red Coat. They meet in the girl’s bathroom. Well, great, now I know.

Has there been confirmation that this is the way meeting Red Coat goes down? If not, then I’m not gonna believe it.

I’ll be disappointed if this is how they find out who it is.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 am

It's all very circumstantial. But if the writers want to go there (split personality theory) there's lot of evidence to support that, it would not be something farfetched that came out of nowhere, it is not a crazy solution that makes no sense. It is interesting that Spencer seems to be more involved than the others girls, she is definitely key to solving the mystery. And it's not like Troian is the protagonist, it has always been about the four girls together and if one of them is the main, then it has always been Lucy. Yet Spencer is the one who keeps getting more and more. The fact that Spencer is more involved is not a coincidence and it means something, I'm sure.

Quote :
Point 1:
I feel like any of the girls could have woken up to look for Ali, but the writers just chose Spencer. Had to be someone.

That's true. It could be the writers needing one of the girls to have looked for Ali instead of showing them looking for her. It takes less screentime that way. But it also gives them the opportunity to do something more with this.

Quote :
Point 2:
Yeah the shadow of Spencer behind her is just because they had the fight and Spencer stormed out after her. They had a fight and she was pissed off - I would be pissed off too if Ali said something that rude to me. We know that Ali saw other people after that night, so Spencer couldn't have killed her.

I don't think Spencer killed Ali. But again the writers could use this to later show us that Spencer followed Ali in the yard and saw something, like Ali's body. I don't know. Again, I just think that if the writers want they can give us more from that night.

Quote :
Point 3:
Why does this have anything to do with Spencer specifically? She said all the girls together remember.

Because Spencer is the one who was alone at some point that night. As far as we know the three other girls were together in the barn for the rest of the night. Collective amnesia? Unless we see a new flashback showing that one of the girls left the barn at some point without telling the others, Spencer is the only one who actually have opportunity to have seen something else.

Quote :
Point 4:
Because Spencer is the smart one. And she was in a relationship with Toby back when Alison said that so I think Ali was also wondering how she could be that close to someone and not figure it out.

Could be.

Quote :
Point 5:
Someone had to pass the flask to Emily? 1/3 chance it was Spencer. Also we saw those drugs in Lucas' camera bag....And i think the reason Spencer noticed Emily was gone is because the writers were just trying to do a parallel scene with the first scene of season 1.... Idk why she was upstairs, but I can't see anything sinister about it. Weren't they at Spencer's house?

It could be the parallel thing. It probably is too (the writers do that all the time). But there was no need to show anyone passing the flask to Emily. The only thing we needed to see was Emily drinking from the flask but we specifically see Spencer giving her the flask. Spencer again...

Quote :
Point 6:
Alison also knew french/was obsessed with France. And if someone takes french at Rosewood high, they'd know it too.

Yeah, that's sketchy.

Quote :
Point 7:
I don't remember the context of this so i cant say much... But if Toby knows who Spencer 'really' is (if she had a personality disorder), why would no one else?? A personality disorder is pretty visible.

He says it just after they had sex and we already know he is A-team. It just seems something weird to say. Who Spencer really is? We know who she is, but who she really is?

And why would no one see it? I don't know. Why so many people keep dying in Rosewood? Because it's a TV show. But... Spencer has always been obsessed and maniac, we have seen this many times. Spencer is definitely an intense person, she even scaries people at times and people saw that. Also, Spencer is what 16, 17? It's not like she is 35 and no one never saw anything. Besides, I think it's more like a pos-traumatic thing then anything else.

Random, but in episode 1x18 or 1x19 when Spencer is obsessing about Ian, the Hastings have a conversation about how Spencer should have gone to see a therapist after what happened to Ali, her parents say they know she is unwell, Melissa says she is ill, Spencer says she is not crazy. Obviously it could be nothing because Spencer behaviour is indeed too much (personality disorder or not) in most of the episodes when she is blaming someone to have killed Ali, but again, it's not an out of the blue theory.

Quote :
Point 8:
I think it's just about the aftermath of Spencer having a breakdown because -A has been particularly hard on her. People keep telling Spencer she's crazy and maybe she is starting to believe it.

Yeah, that would be a good way to see this and it makes sense. When I first saw the episode that's what I thought too. But I think the writers have been doing a great job with this show, so I'm willing to believe they are planning something more elaborated. There is just too much talking about not wanting to be Spencer Hastings, about being something else, everything Mona said about questions and bits and pieces, Spencer's whole line in the end about needing to change something inside to survive, etc.

Quote :
Ultimately, I think the writers are more inclined to make Spencer fake crazy in Radley, get all this information, and then come out on top, showing she's still the most intelligent (+ clear-headed and sane ) person on the show.

That's definitely something that would work. It's either this (Spencer infiltrating the A-team to know more) or the personality disorder theory.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:46 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Before i read from the top of this page, I just want to say that I HATE YOU ALL! ....You will all see with this Spencer BigA theory!! Laughing

ROFL

I still love you, Rosie. I love you

I'm afraid I might be disappointed if Spencer is not the Big A. I don't want this kind of disappointment though, I don't want to "want to something" so hard it will make me dislike everything else. It is always bad if you start wanting something from a show instead of enjoying what the show offers you. I want to enjoy whatever solutions they give us. Let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next