Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:20 am

Yeah i was thinking Wren has contact with Mona ... And he should have access to medical stuff, pills etc (ya know, Emily has gotten drugged like 5 times already haha).. Also when Mona was denied visitors through Radley's computer system, Wren could have done it easily.

Idk it would be a weak choice from the writers.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 am

There's a finale scene with Jenna and Mona talking in the rain.
Btw Jenna was wearing a red coat the night she picked Emily up when she was drunk.
Funny how Jenna randomly disappears and then comes back in the finale...

Omg
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mi8mowjEsc1rxyuiqo2_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mi8mowjEsc1rxyuiqo1_500

----------------
Apparently Vanessa Ray posted this after she shot ep 3x18.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mhwj6jMCdb1s2nyv4o3_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mhwj6jMCdb1s2nyv4o2_250
So if these were her actual hands, she may have given a big spoiler accidentally.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mhwj6jMCdb1s2nyv4o1_400
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 am

I know.. Spencer ends up in Radley. Saw the spoilers yesterday, and I wasn't particularly pleased to be spoiled (damned be tumblr, lol), but now I'm getting excited. Wonder if she's got her own thing going on, trying to get back at A or if she's just really that broken?

I can't wait though!!

Cece is so A.

I wonder how next season will go, with the girls going to college?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 pm

I hope spencer has a plan!

And yeah it's going to be weird all them going to college. There's no running into eachother and Jenna and Noel in the hallways haha
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 am

How's it going to work with them spread about in different cities and colleges, they can't all end up in Hollis right?

Or can they?

Or maybe A ruins all college plans for them to ruin their lives?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 am

That'd be super depressing. I have no idea what they're going to do?

I'm glad you've hopped onto the "Cece is -A" train btw Laughing

About to read the latest recap Very Happy (after i go through PLL theory tumblrs)
Quote :
What they are looking for is a photo of Wilden and Ali together in Cape May because that will prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he made her great with child. They do find such a photo, only there is a surprise third party in the frame. It smiles like Ali, it tilts its head like Ali, it wears its hair like Ali. It is CeCe Drake. She also is the father of Ali's baby!
Plot twist asd
Quote :
I hope one day, before it's all said and done, we get an entire episode devoted to the other side of the mirror of this story. CeCe scaling the inside of an elevator shaft and cutting the cables, all the peeping going on from all the places, Mona time-jumping, Toby doing — I'm still not clear on what Toby is doing/has done, exactly, except for attacking Hanna with the mannequins. But whatever. I hope we one day get to see it all, Mission Impossible-style, from the A-team side.
Quote :
Emily SOS texts all of them with exactly zero information as to the nature and whereabouts of her emergency, but of course they all rush to the hospital because it's a likely starting spot always.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 am

I'm just thinking about it, because now that I do believe Cece is A, I don't think she actually helped Spencer with getting in her college application. And the confirmation email was most likely faked by Cece. So... Spencer thinks she's set, but she's not.
How she going to get ready for college anyways though, being locked up in Radley?

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Maybe she wont be in there for long? No idea.

I spose it would make sense for Cece to have fucked up the application.

Just really looking forward to the finale :')

--
Lilly, do you go on PLL Tumblrs?? I love reading Jenna theories. Theres so much more to Jenna.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

Yeah, I've recently gotten back to going on tumblr. I haven't read much Jenna theories though but I'll look them up smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 am

I'm also open to the idea that Jenna is Big -A. The first halloween ep kind of hinted it?... The girl in the red coat could be wearing a blonde wig.
The second episode of PLL (Season 1) was called "The Jenna Thing". I just think they wouldn't focus on her so qiuckly if she wasnt going to have a significant part in the series. It's kind of like foreshadowing, I feel?? .... Hard to explain what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

'The Jenna Thing' was a big deal in the first books so that's probably why they focused so much on her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 am

Yeah but couldn't they have introduced it later? It's hard to explain myself :') Liiiiiike I just think introducing her at the very beginning, then letting people kinda forget about it, distracting them with other suspects, and then going "BOOM, it's Jenna, remember her?" would be a smart move.... Kind of like what they did with Toby, ya know??
And the whole Marlene twitter pic of a typewriter (with red background) keeps making me think of Jenna's typewriter when she was in hospital! Bugging me!!!

Well, we know Jenna and Mona have a talk in the rain in the finale, so that should be interesting!!!! Marlene tweeted this: Red umbrellas scratch Wink
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 MARLENE+KING+13+10+002+Umbrella+(1)

Oh and missed this... Jenna talking to Wilden in the first Hal. ep:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_mi1f30hcKa1qz4rgp
And she's in a blonde wig and red clothes Wink
------------
Jenna?? In PDS -A is looking through the camera footage and gives a affirmative nod at this person:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_mi1fd33zR01qz4rgp
--------------
The night they found Emily at the grave. Jenna in red coat:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_mi1gdyDuUv1qz4rgp

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 am

PLL is so damn confusing.. idek anymore... Especially now that I'm finally getting around to reading the latest books.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:57 am

Side note:
Damnnnnn Tammin is hot.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_mi1f91FHSa1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 am

I like this theory!!

Quote :
In the books Hanna takes a vacay to Radley, and that is where she discovers Ali had a twin named Courtney who also was a patient there. I think the PLL producers are going to throw a little twist in, and reveal that instead of Hanna staying at Radley, Jenna was. I think they’re going to follow pretty much the same storyline, only have Jenna be the patient. I think before she moved in with Toby she was in Radley. That is why in the costume shop when “Ali” introduces herself she says, “I know who you are,” and that also explains why she had it out for Ali the day she met her (stealing her costume idea). In the books it is revealed that the girls were actually friends with Courtney, who was pretending to be Ali. Courtney was the “crazy” twin, and on a weekend visit with her fam she convinced her parents she was Ali so they sent the real Ali to Radley and kept crazy Courtney on accident. No one at Radley believed Ali that they had the wrong twin. I think Jenna was friends with the real Ali in Radley, and the real Ali had confided in her that crazy Courtney took her place. So when she met crazy Courtney pretending to be Ali she automatically had it out for her. I think Courtney realized Jenna knew who she really was and that was why she devised a bs plan to throw fire crackers into the tree house. She had every intention of harming Jenna, and when Jenna realized crazy Ali wasn’t playing games she kept her mouth shut about the twin switch.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 am

I like that too yahoo That would also explain why Jenna said (in season 1?) "Everyone had the wrong idea about Alison, but i know who she really was" or something like that.

But who is BigA in that theory??
Maybe real Alison (in Radley) recruited Jenna because she was pissed off at Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna for not realising that her twin had taken her place?

----
The mannequin head in the background. Did that once have a blonde wig on it??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mhxvjhIu9M1rlhg75o1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 am

Yeah, I would think that the real Ali is Big A in that theory.

That head did have a blonde wig on it indeed!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 am

Ooh, other interesting theory:

Quote :
In the last episode you see two A members grabbing a whiskey bottle with Spencer picture to drink for the 2 of them. I have a feeling those 2 were Toby and Mona. When you refer back into a episode 3x16 toby was telling mona were talking about how the plan was too early. When hanna is attack by A it doesn't look like A dropped it look more like it was thrown to. Maybe Mona planted the ID to Spencer. Do you think Mona & Toby wanted Spencer to know Toby is A. Was a way to bring Spencer down?
- mayzingnerddowell

I definitely think that it was set up. There was a photo of Toby dressed as A stood with the manikins, so that A was definitely Toby. This is my theory:
He dropped the key and also left the Radley badge in his drawer knowing that it was easy to notice. He probably knew Spencer would put 2+2 together and work it out. The A Team wanted to take Spencer down. They want Aria, Hanna and Emily to know that without Spencer, they can’t function properly as a group. I think that’s what Mona meant by “they need to know that she’s in charge” (people think she’s talking about Big A, but I think she means Spencer).
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:32 am

Yeah i've seen that. Idk I still think she was talking about BigA

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, I would think that the real Ali is Big A in that theory.

That head did have a blonde wig on it indeed!
So maybe Red-coat is a brunette tryna look like Ali. I have noooo idea why haha.

Oh btw, I think episode 3x11 was called "Single Fright Female" which is alluding to the movie "Single White Female".... Have you seen this movie?? Apparently the main character's names Allison (!!) and she welcomes a new roommate into her apartment. The roommate starts to imitate everything Allison does to the point of weird stalking and homicide I think?? ........ Anyway I was just thinking this might be a hint about the whole Ali's twin pretending to be her thing smile

----------
Maybe this means something??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mial2aJBPb1r968hio1_250 Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mial2aJBPb1r968hio2_250
Cece doing Aria a favour?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 am

Retrospectively, that last part does make a lot of sense. Spencer has always been the driving force behind any sleuthy plots they have.

I think Troian's killing playing Spencer unravelling atm.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:54 am

I really want to kiss her i don't even know...
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_micyxkXi4b1s2nyv4o1_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mgl7lzz0ke1rlkzn6o1_500

From tumblr:
Quote :
i cannot even deal with all these A theories, they make that much sense i’m starting to question if i’m part of the A team
ROFL ikr?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:30 am

^ lulz

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

So maybe Red-coat is a brunette tryna look like Ali. I have noooo idea why haha.
It could be. Or they use it to look like Ali when Ali can't be there herself? (window reflection and such?)
I don't know, I just really don't want to let go of the twin theory yet, lol!

Oh btw, I think episode 3x11 was called "Single Fright Female" which is alluding to the movie "Single White Female".... Have you seen this movie?? Apparently the main character's names Allison (!!) and she welcomes a new roommate into her apartment. The roommate starts to imitate everything Allison does to the point of weird stalking and homicide I think?? ........ Anyway I was just thinking this might be a hint about the whole Ali's twin pretending to be her thing smile
I haven't seen it, but it's most likely a hint indeed. Good catch!!

Maybe this means something??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mial2aJBPb1r968hio1_250 Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Tumblr_mial2aJBPb1r968hio2_250
Cece doing Aria a favour?
It could be! But I feel like the Spencer part of it is more significant than the Aria part. If it was just about Aria, the bottle could have been switched just one over, to Hanna f.ex, and not a complete 180 to Spencer.

Span_ski wrote:
Retrospectively, that last part does make a lot of sense. Spencer has always been the driving force behind any sleuthy plots they have.

I think Troian's killing playing Spencer unravelling atm.

She's doing an amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 am

Just found out that I can watch a number of TV shows on demand on my cable service including PLL. So that means I'll probably be cacthing up with the show soon smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 am

Woooo! Get right on it, Isa! asd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:00 pm

I just need to figure out which episode was the last one I saw! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next