Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 pm

I think it's possible they could be going down the split personality route yeah... There were some BIG hints to that in the last ep.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:24 pm

If this was something else (a David Lynch movie or something like that) I would bet on that theory, but since it's a teenage TV drama I'm going to say this is just too risky, dark and bold for the genre. One of the girls is crazy and has been terrorizing herself and her friends for years, how do you go from that? The backbone of the show is their friendship, so I think this is the one thing the writers will preserve till the end.

That being said, it is weird how Spencer is involved in the whole thing. On top of that, Toby said things like "I know who you really are" and Melissa: "All this time I thought you were being cruel, I didn't think you were unwell".
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Exactly!! The Melissa line, was the first thing that got me thinking. I think she might have seen some things that the Spencer personality can't remember her doing.

All of the known -A Team at present have a link (a strong link) to Spencer. Even Mona.

EDIT: Also the title of the ep... Will Circle Be Unbroken? To make a circle, the end has to meet the beginning no?

EDIT 2: Mona to Spencer "You're not crazy. You're as sane as I am".... so craycray then?

Last edited by Span_ski on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm watching some episodes of season 1 and there's this thing about bracelets. Who bought them? Spencer Hastings. There are a lot of random things like that. In the same episode there is something about a picture of Ali with Spencer's shadow, but we don't know what happens after the picture was taken (at least I don't remember a explanation).

I'm sure there's more to the night Ali's body was stolen and we still don't know what Spencer was doing when the girls wake up.

Maybe Spencer does have a mental disorder, but she is not a bad person. She did some things for A, but doesn't remember it.

Ugh, this theory makes me nervous. Spence can't be bad!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 pm

That's the thing though, Spencer, wouldn't be bad. She would have no memory of being -A.

But think about it..... -A has to be someone SUPER smart.... hmmmm scratch

I have more.... you up for all the evidence for my crazy theory??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:54 pm

She wouldn't, but she would at the same time.

Yep, for evidence!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Isa wrote:
I'm watching some episodes of season 1 and there's this thing about bracelets. Who bought them? Spencer Hastings. There are a lot of random things like that. In the same episode there is something about a picture of Ali with Spencer's shadow, but we don't know what happens after the picture was taken (at least I don't remember a explanation).

Spencer and Ali had an argument. There was a flashback. I don't remember all of it, or anything, but Spencer told Ali "You're already dead to me".

Isa wrote:

Ugh, this theory makes me nervous. Spence can't be bad!

If she's bad, she isn't really bad, she's just crazy and can't control it.
Right? Right!?!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Isa wrote:
She wouldn't, but she would at the same time.

Yep, for evidence!!!

Which could explain why Spencer is the one to solve pretty much all of the -A clues then?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Spencer and Ali had an argument. There was a flashback. I don't remember all of it, or anything, but Spencer told Ali "You're already dead to me".

I just saw that episode.

Ali and Spencer have an argument in Spencer's living room. Spencer says Ali is dead to her. Ali goes out, Spencer starts going upstairs, stops, goes out, apparently following Ali to the yard and that's how the flashback ends. There's nothing about what happens outside, if they just went back to the barn or what.

How we would explain Queen of Hearts trying to kill Spencer in the Halloween episode though? Unless that's not A-team and in fact Queen of Hearts is Ali.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:13 pm

No, you know what, I can't believe Spencer has been A team all the time. No way. Not her.
I can believe she joins now, for whatever reasons, but she hasn't been before. Nah-ah!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah, I really want not to believe, but I do have to say Han's theory makes sense. Sad

I still think not though, because of the girls' friendship and because it would be too sad a story for probably the most popular character on the show.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 pm

In the very first episode.... Aria wakes up and says "Where's Spencer and Ali"

I'm pretty sure when Emily went awol drunk/drugged Spence was out "looking" for her too...

Spencer's mum said that Garratt told her something that made her take her case that was enough to convince her he didn't kill her... surely as a lawyer though she would have gone for another suspect, unless she was trying to protect someone... say her daughter?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:25 pm

I refuse to believe it. Why would Mona try to recruit her then?

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Yes, Spencer was outside, looking for Ali. That was never explained, I think.

And she gave Emily the flask. When the girls wake up, Spencer is coming downstairs saying Emily is not there.

Those are not coincidences.

Ali said to Hanna once in a flashback: You girls remember more than you think.

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 pm

It would also explain the Toby being A thing. He's seen both sides of her, and loves her, possibly so blindly that he's willing to do these things. The same could be said for Wren (who I think is -A team in some way).

-A also has a lot of cash behind them....

I don't think Spencer if she is -A killed Ali / twin though. I think they know who did.... possibly enabled it? My cash is still on Wilden for that one.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Good point. Why would Mona try to destroy her?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:31 pm

MissLilly wrote:

I don't think Mona is trying to recruit her as such... more trying to drag out -A to become the dominant personality.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Eddie says "you're supposed to have amnesia"

And Spencer: "Then I don't remember".

When she is playing cards she stares at the joker, i wonder what that's supposed to mean? scratch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Oohhh, check this out;

Quote :
practitioners of cartomancy often include a Joker in the standard 52-card deck, with a meaning similar to the Fool card of Tarot. Sometimes the two Jokers are used: one approach is to identify the "black" Joker with the Fool and the "red" Joker with "the Magician", also known as the Juggler, a card which is somewhat similar in interpretation and is considered the first step in the "Fool's Journey".

Quote :
The Joker, Fool or Jester is a mysterious figure. He is found in the Tarot, where his number is zero, and symbolizes all the ending and beginnings that make up the intricate journey of life. He is truly a 'wild card', and it is up to you whether you use him in your readings. if you do use him, only one joker is necessary. Place it in the deck before shuffling and keep the other to the side. The Joker is essentially an unknown quantity. The Fool enjoyed a special place in medieval courts, his humorous persona frequently masking a worldly-wise individual. The saying 'Many a true word is spoken in jest' encapsulates his essence perfectly.
Interpretation: When it appears in a spread, this enigmatic card heralds unexpected events and sudden inspirations. He brings eccentricity and freedom to a reading, and may foretell breathtaking coincidences which have the power to upturn an ordinary life. He is neither fortunate nor unfortunate, for his nature refuses to be defined. He represents, above all, the transformational spirit of anarchy and the impersonal forces of destiny. We are foolish to believe we can totally control our own or other people's lives, he says.

Last edited by MissLilly on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:47 pm

The joker is also the most powerful card and it can act as any of the other cards.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Another thing:

Mona: She needs to know who's in control (meaning the A in Spencer and not Spencer as we know).

Toby: I think we are rushing things.

So the plan was to make Spencer forget her "good" side and "help" her turn into A, her being the Big A and not remember it. If you watch last night's episode again, all Spencer's line have double meaning. "Maybe I am really crazy", "The I don't remember", "Somebody killed Toby, but I'm the reason he is dead", "I used to play four hands", etc.

OMG, I think this theory makes completely sense. Basically Spencer is battling with herself. EPIC. That would be genius.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Isa, what are you doing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Isa wrote:
The joker is also the most powerful card and it can act as any of the other cards.

I'm just gonna believe that she's gonna act as a part of the A team. Yup.

Hardcore denial over here.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 pm

I know, tragedy!

But if she is on a mission to find who she really is and battle her inner devils, that would be a hell of a journey and a great season 4.

---------

Mona: I have the answers, Spencer. Answers to questions you haven't even thought about. You have all these bits and pieces, but you can't put them together if you haven't seen the outisde box.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isa, what are you doing Crying or Very sad

Joining the dark side.... lol

MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:

I'm just gonna believe that she's gonna act as a part of the A team. Yup.

Hardcore denial over here.

Come over... you should. It's really the only theory that makes any sense...

Unfortunate.. but true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next