Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:17 pm

"Look out for this map in Tuesdays episode" - posted by PLL on facebook

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 733870_10151326948165233_761456765_n

I knew I had seen Spencer holding it:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 599098_10151324737355233_1858802766_n

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 577216_10151324737265233_1918220575_n

It's a game, with these rules:
Players roll the dice and select card for clues
to help them move forward to each port of call.
The first player to reach the finish line wins.

What does it mean??

If you look really closely there's some drawings and numbers (codes?) on it as well. Must mean something or it wouldn't have been written on there.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Where exactly is the finish line? I can't tell the country..... Is it France by any chance?? Because i'd say that's an Alison hint.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 pm

It's covering Denmark and the UK at least I think, so probably France too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Does everyone else see that this is signed off by someone starting with -A? So like Ali........ People on tumblr are like "omg it looks like AKUB, which is a boys name for 'replaces'", which i really doubt.... I think it's meant to be 'Alison' and the writers have scribbled it out a bit so it's unnoticable.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 Tumblr_mjcd40FOau1rzt41jo1_500

------------

Do you know what my pet peeve is? When people go "Ahhhhh, ----- was wearing a red shirt in that episode! They're -A!"
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:52 pm

I mean...

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 Tumblr_mcmnp2vpiM1rnoxcio3_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 Tumblr_mcmnp2vpiM1rnoxcio4_250

And:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 Ceceback--1667691352735191572
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:56 pm

I don't understand this thing with Cece. If she was important, then why just have her pack up and leave, and that be that? She's not in the last episodes, even though I am 70% sure she was in Wildens trunk.

Perhaps the ghost girl looking like her really was just a coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Isn't it weird that "Jason" texted EMILY when he went missing? Like he's so not close to her at all. It makes me think -A wrote that text and he/she is closer to Emily than the rest of them and naturally thought to text her first?

Idk this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I don't understand this thing with Cece. If she was important, then why just have her pack up and leave, and that be that? She's not in the last episodes, even though I am 70% sure she was in Wildens trunk.

Nooooo i think the opposite! When characters pack up and leave, it makes me think the writers just want us to forget about them for a second so they can bring them back in a BIGGER way..... Look at Jenna - i mean where the hell is she?? We know she's coming back in the finale.

And the sign Vanessa holding up? Other actors were holding up signs too that related to their characters e.g. Ashley Benson was holding a "my boyfriend is homeless" sign.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 pm

To me it makes sense that she was texted, since he was with her that night, and was the last to see him. None of the other girls did (I think?) At least not Spencer, because she came a bit late, so yeah. Emily was the obvious choice to text.

I just can't believe they bought it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Nooooo i think the opposite! When characters pack up and leave, it makes me think the writers just want us to forget about them for a second so they can bring them back in a BIGGER way..... Look at Jenna - i mean where the hell is she?? We know she's coming back in the finale.

And the sign Vanessa holding up? Other actors were holding up signs too that related to their characters e.g. Ashley Benson was holding a "my boyfriend is homeless" sign.

Hmm... I did not know that.

So we're supposed to forget about her until sometime when she appears in season 4?

Btw, I think the person driving the A camping-lair was Jenna. We could see some hair, and it looked like hers, and the body type was hers. Jenna is A.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:09 pm

A scene with Toby and Mona together = Alison's funeral! Wren was also there...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Wren is so A!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Ahh okay, i forgot the context of the Jason/Emily thing. That makes sense then.

MissLilly wrote:

Hmm... I did not know that.

So we're supposed to forget about her until sometime when she appears in season 4?

Btw, I think the person driving the A camping-lair was Jenna. We could see some hair, and it looked like hers, and the body type was hers. Jenna is A.
The season 3 finale possibly...

I don't trust looking at A's body types because they use different actors to play the black hoodie A's.... I didn't see hair, but i'm rewatching now haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Ohhhh i know what you're thinking is hair. I thought that too until i realised it was -As hand in a weird position haha.

I will be DAMNED if Jenna is bad.

What about Lucas? Are we just meant to assume he's on the A-team now haha? We've seen him running around in a black hoodie...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Lucas was only blackmailed by Mona to do stuff for her, as far as we know. I don't think he's important.

Really, that was a hand? I swear I saw hair!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah i think it was a hand. I'm watching again and no hair Sad

There definitely was hair when -A was digging Ali's grave. I wonder if that was intentional.

Lilly why aren't you asleep??

Eeeek i gtg get ready for work.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm not sleeping because I got held up here Laughing
Gonna sleep now though!

Have fun at work smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:44 am

You guys burned two pages while I was sleeping! yahoo

I really don't think the writers give many clues with this kind of tweets if any, but it's always fun, so I'll join you guys.

MissLilly wrote:
Relative question = someone in her family killed her. Twin!

Oh that's good. So if twin sister killed Ali, does that mean she is the evil one? Because Ali was hit from behind, so it cannot be self-defense or accident.

I don't know why but I always felt Ali's murder was one of those events in which one person did something and thought she was dead, and then someone else came, found her and finished the job, leaving clues for the other person to be blamed.

Quote :
So all in the last one is wrong, or? If Wren is not A.... I won't be responsible for my actions Laughing

I'll help you hide the body. Ninja

Does everyone else see that this is signed off by someone starting with -A? So like Ali........ People on tumblr are like "omg it looks like AKUB, which is a boys name for 'replaces'", which i really doubt.... I think it's meant to be 'Alison' and the writers have scribbled it out a bit so it's unnoticable.

When I first saw that in the episode, my reaction was "someone signed it!", but I can't really say what it is.

It could be initials of the names of the A-team. It could be an anagram. It could be a code.

"Ali killed .... ???"

MissLilly wrote:
To me it makes sense that she was texted, since he was with her that night, and was the last to see him. None of the other girls did (I think?) At least not Spencer, because she came a bit late, so yeah. Emily was the obvious choice to text.

But they do this all the time, right? Why are they still going into the woods alone? Why are still believe any text they get? Why they still trust anyone?

I will miss Jason if he is really gone, btw. I liked him since the head transplant. I would even ship Spencer and Jason if they weren't siblings and Toby was really out of question.

Random: poor Spencer is so unlucky that even among the girls she got the most selfish of them to be her best friend, Aria.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 am

Isa wrote:
You guys burned two pages while I was sleeping! yahoo

I really don't think the writers give many clues with this kind of tweets if any, but it's always fun, so I'll join you guys.

MissLilly wrote:
Relative question = someone in her family killed her. Twin!

Oh that's good. So if twin sister killed Ali, does that mean she is the evil one? Because Ali was hit from behind, so it cannot be self-defense or accident.

I think they love teasing us, and sometimes flat out confuse us.

Well, I believe Ali is alive, so it must be the twin that is dead. And I believe Ali is evil, there's not a good bone in her body.

Did you guys know that in the books Spencer's father was actually Ali and the twins dad, and not Jason's?
I wonder why they changed that.

Isa wrote:

I don't know why but I always felt Ali's murder was one of those events in which one person did something and thought she was dead, and then someone else came, found her and finished the job, leaving clues for the other person to be blamed.
Interesting! That may be the case, who knows!

Isa wrote:

Quote :
So all in the last one is wrong, or? If Wren is not A.... I won't be responsible for my actions Laughing

I'll help you hide the body. Ninja

You're a true friend!
Isa wrote:

When I first saw that in the episode, my reaction was "someone signed it!", but I can't really say what it is.

It could be initials of the names of the A-team. It could be an anagram. It could be a code.

"Ali killed .... ???"
Ali killed us both ?

Isa wrote:

MissLilly wrote:

But they do this all the time, right? Why are they still going into the woods alone? Why are still believe any text they get? Why they still trust anyone?

I will miss Jason if he is really gone, btw. I liked him since the head transplant. I would even ship Spencer and Jason if they weren't siblings and Toby was really out of question.

Random: poor Spencer is so unlucky that even among the girls she got the most selfish of them to be her best friend, Aria.

Yes, all the time! Why? Poor little gullible girls... After all they've been through, they still have trust in their hearts. Bless them!

Head transplant Laughing
I never really liked Jason with one head or the other.

Spencer really drew the short stick in all of this.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 am

Guysss i dont think that is meant to be signed off as -AKUB. I think it's meant to be "Alison" but they've drawn random squiggles to mess up the letters to throw us off.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 am

I would not be surprised if Spencer's father was also Ali's father.

I can't decided if Ali has/had some good in her or nothing at all, but she is bad most of the times. It's hard to understand why the girls would be so loyal to her, but I guess it makes sense considering they were so young.

I really hope she is alive because the confrontation between her and the girls would be epic. Having the twin sister alive would be interesting but no so satisfying, it would not be so dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 am

Guysss i dont think that is meant to be signed off as -AKUB. I think it's meant to be "Alison" but they've drawn random squiggles to mess up the letters to throw us off.

Make sense!

Or even, it was Mona while she was there.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 am

But it doesn't look like there's an L or an I or anything after the A. Unless the L and I were written on top of each other so it looks like a K.

I think it was just signed with -A. because that's the only letter scribbled hard enough to look like the rest. "KUB" may have been written after. The B doesn't even have the same look as the B's in the message.
___

The only way it would be interesting to have the twin alive, is if she was posing as Ali, and that's the twin they actually knew.
The real Ali was locked up, escaped, and killed her twin. That's also the only way I'll agree to Ali being good, and that the girls hallucinations was real and it was actually Ali.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 am

I think in the flashbacks what we see is mostly the evil sister. The hallucinations are the good one, who is also Red Coat. That's the theory I like the most for now.

If Red Coat was evil I don't think we would meet her now, unless the whole scene with Spencer is something else entirely and we don't actually meet Red Coat.

For the AKUB, maybe someone wrote Ali and Mona wrote something else on it so the Ali would not be visible.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Isa wrote:
I would not be surprised if Spencer's father was also Ali's father.

I can't decided if Ali has/had some good in her or nothing at all, but she is bad most of the times. It's hard to understand why the girls would be so loyal to her, but I guess it makes sense considering they were so young.

I really hope she is alive because the confrontation between her and the girls would be epic. Having the twin sister alive would be interesting but no so satisfying, it would not be so dramatic.
100% agree. I would be annoyed if the twin appeared and technically the girls didn't know her.
As for Ali having some good in her - hell yeah, i reckon she does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next