Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:24 am

I don't know what to think about Dr. Sullivan! Is she good, is she bad?

Wren is involved, I'm sure. The actor said he would be back for something big in the finale, so it can only mean one thing.

What's Mona's agenda? Does she really want Spencer to join them or she wants something else? What does Spencer know? She knows more without realizing.

Why is Wilden's car so important? Yeah, body in the trunk seems legit.

The flashback! OMG! Ali probably faked her death then. Did she kill her twin sister? That would be interesting: Ali's murder is Ali! Laughing

Toby was in Radley visiting his mother. I wonder what that means. Who he met there? The twin sister?

Last edited by Isa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 am

About spoilers tags: what do you guys think we only use them in regards to upcoming episodes? ex: who's the dead body. I think now that we have only two remaining episodes, we could do that. I would like to not be so spoiled, I already know too much. For pictures, we can refer to them via links.

Theories and comments about aired episodes are ok to go.

EDIT: Just my opinion, btw!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:37 am

Btw, have you guys seen the sneak peeks for next week? yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:37 am

Yeah, I don't know what the heck the Missy Franklin deal was about. Perhaps just a reminder towards Emily's goals and future plans.
I just can't care about this Shana character though. I doubt she's got anything to do with anything. How random to throw us a new character if she's supposed to be A team. That's no shock at all, because there's no feelings involved with her.
I guess she's there to put dramatics into Emily and Paige's relationship. Plus she may know something from the costume shop. But that's about it as far as I am willing to involve her, lol!

It certainly seems Ali is faking her own death. Which would mean she's Courtney's killer.
And by what she told Spencer, it seemed like she knew A would go after the girls when she was gone i.e. Spencer needing her diaries to carry on after she was gone.
So what does she know?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 am

Isa wrote:
About spoilers tags: what do you guys think we only use them in regards to upcoming episodes? ex: who's the dead body. I think now that we have only two remaining episodes, we could do that. I would like to not be so spoiled, I already know too much. For pictures, we can refer to them via links.

Agreed smile

And I am 90% sure Dr. Sullivan is part of the A team in some way. Lots pointing towards it. She may be blackmailed though, but she's a grown up, and she still does it, so there's no excuse for her.
Plus, how convenient she's now working at Radley too...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:46 am

MissLilly wrote:
Right!?

You'd think if she would do it for them, she wouldn't have worded it like that, because then they could count on her.

But with the flashback, and needing to read those diaries, and Mona having them.

I just... Oh my god...
I feel so torn!

What I get from that scene (at first, I will rewatch it later): she is totally broken, she knows she has changed, she knows she has a mission. She needs to find out what's in the diaries, she needs to find out what was Ali going after and she will do whatever it takes to find that, because that's what Ali wanted her to do. And the girls cannot count on her now, because that's her mission now. And she is alone. Ali wrote the diaries to her specifically, not to the girls. Why?

I don't know what Mona wants though. If Spencer finds out what Ali wanted her to find, what does that mean? Ok, Mona wants Spencer to join the A-team and she is using the diaries to get her, but what happens after Spencer knows what's in the diaries? I mean, if Ali was going after the Big A, why would Spencer still be on the A-team. Confusing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 am

Span_ski wrote:
Btw, have you guys seen the sneak peeks for next week? yahoo

I probably can't watch them (because of youtube).

Could you describe them? Maybe using spoiler tags for people who don't want to know?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:51 am

Lemme see, if I can find / convert them into a watchable format for you...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:52 am

Very confusing!
Maybe Mona is a double agent? She doesn't seem like it though. I don't know what to think at all.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 am

LOL Missy Franklin! I think that was just super random for no reason, like that singer in the Halloween episode.

But Shana knows about the costume. I think that's why she is staying. A-team? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 am

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, I don't know what the heck the Missy Franklin deal was about. Perhaps just a reminder towards Emily's goals and future plans.
I just can't care about this Shana character though. I doubt she's got anything to do with anything. How random to throw us a new character if she's supposed to be A team. That's no shock at all, because there's no feelings involved with her.
I guess she's there to put dramatics into Emily and Paige's relationship. Plus she may know something from the costume shop. But that's about it as far as I am willing to involve her, lol!

Yeah, i think that was pretty pointless, unless they're going to make her another LI in the future?

If they were hoping to show Emily has a future as a professional swimmer I'm afraid they failed, as all it did was highlight that she's way too short lol. That girl had a good ft on poor Shay Laughing

MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:

Agreed smile

And I am 90% sure Dr. Sullivan is part of the A team in some way. Lots pointing towards it. She may be blackmailed though, but she's a grown up, and she still does it, so there's no excuse for her.
Plus, how convenient she's now working at Radley too...

Cool with the tagging. Hopefully I won't forget!.

I'm not sure about Dr Sullivan. While I don't trust her, I think Wren is the bad guy letting people in an out of Radley.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 am

Yeah, I think Dr Sullivan being there one episode after Hanna and Aria talked about her was made for us to be suspicious of her when Wren is the real bad guy.

More: I thought it was very interesting that Aria said Spencer was the weakest link, not Emily. I think she was, she broke, but she will raise to be the strongest one.

Last edited by Isa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 am

Yeah, I think Wren is the one letting people in and out as well.

But it's funny how Dr. Sullivan was brought back when Mona was figured out, got her into Radley instead of jail, and now she's working there too. It's too convenient. She's a part somehow.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 am

She is probably the only therapist in town, while Wren is the only physician.

I thought Melissa seemed genuinely concerned for Spencer this episode, btw.

And yet another thing Laughing I was a bit disappointed the girls didn't try to sneak into Radley. Okay, probably just a plot device to keep the girls from seeing Spencer, but I'm sure Spencer would find a way in Radley if it was the other way around. It seemed weird how calmly the girls were behaving the whole episode.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 am

Yeah, they were very calm, weren't they. At least they were looking for her though, and wanted to see her, but I guess once they found out where she was, and that they couldn't, they were content with that? Maybe sneaking in to see her would mess up Spencer's evaluation? I don't know.

I'd be sick with worry if she was my friend, but I suppose these girls have been through so much that their feelings get shut off a bit perhaps? As long as they knew she was alive, and where she was, it was enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 am

I did like that scene in the bathroom with the girls and Mona. You go, Aria!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 am

For those who have watched the promo: what Spencer says to Wren?

EDIT: Rewatching it, I think it's "Mona kept souvenirs".
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Guesses on who Red Coat is, by After Ellen

Hilarious.

We should make bets on who RC is and if she is good or bad. From a storytelling perspective, the best option is Ali. It has to be Ali, or at least the twin sister.

Reading the comments on that article I now believe that we saw two Alis on the flashbacks about the night she was murdered, there was one Ali with straight hair and another with curly hair.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Love AfterEllen Laughing

Well, I am betting that RC is Ali, and that she is not in fact a part of the A team. That doesn't necessarily make her good though. We all know Ali is a manipulative bitch.

Isa wrote:
I now believe that we saw two Alis on the flashbacks about the night she was murdered, there was one Ali with straight hair and another with curly hair.

Yup! That's what I believe as well.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Yeah, Red Coat is Ali and she is not the Big A.

I'm actually surprised the vast majority of people think Red Coat is Big A.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:34 pm

It's because that was what was stated by Emily when she remembered it.
But we're not supposed to trust their memories completely, plus, RC didn't do anything but watch, and she walked away before Black Hoodie stood up from down in the grave.

I think RC is Ali, and that she is spying on A like they spied on her.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Yeah exactly. But not only that. If we find out who Big A is, what's left for the show?

It's too easy to assume RC is the Big A, but there is actually nothing on the show to support that, except for Emily's flashback, which should not be trusted.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:03 pm

I've decided I'm going to spend the next 24 hours coming up with mad ass PLL theories, because it'll be a nice way to distract myself, and I need distracting... ok, here goes...

Theory 1

RC is Ali / twin (whichever one isn't the dead one). I'm pretty sure after the flashback in the last episode that this is the case. I don't think RC is big A. I think they're by no means a good force, but I think they're at least semi protective of the girls, and I think Jenna might be on team RC rather than Team A. But the Jenna involvement theory relies on whichever Ali / twin is still alive is not the one that blinded her.

Theory 2

They've kind of made it possible this episode for Big A to be (and know this is far fetched) Spencer yahoo

I think I want to read what you guys think, before I tell why I think this could be possible... lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Theory 2, what makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 pm

You think she is crazy and doesn't remember being the Big A? Crazy as Mona?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next