Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 am

I have no idea, because that was a good episode! Hardly any Ezra as well. Golden!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 am

MissLilly wrote:

Spoiler:
Yeah that's the impression I got too.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 am

Right!?

You'd think if she would do it for them, she wouldn't have worded it like that, because then they could count on her.

But with the flashback, and needing to read those diaries, and Mona having them.

I just... Oh my god...
I feel so torn!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 am

Ooooor, perhaps it could be just an act she's putting up for Dr. Sullivan, because I think she may be A team. But... I don't know. She visualized the girls for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 am

Quote :
But with the flashback, and needing to read those diaries, and Mona having them.
What do you mean?

I think i just need a big-ass shock! I feel like i know where the show is going. SPOILERS ARE EVIL.

What the hell happened to Harold?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:40 am

I mean, I think that's what made her decide. Mona offered again. And showed her the proof that she has the diaries. And in the flashback Ali tells Spencer that she's gonna need those diaries to "carry on after she's gone". And then the speech at the end. She's made up her mind.
But what is her angle if she's not doing it for the girls?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:41 am

Btw, I think Cece is dead. She was probably in the trunk of Wildens car, and Hanna and Aria drowned that shit in the lake, so...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:43 am

Wren is so gonna be the one Eddie was talking about, the one on staff that was suspected of doing this stuff with the passes and everything. I am sure of it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:49 am

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Tumblr_mj81solp5h1rf8ctgo1_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Tumblr_mj81solp5h1rf8ctgo2_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Tumblr_mj81solp5h1rf8ctgo3_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Tumblr_mj81solp5h1rf8ctgo4_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Tumblr_mj81solp5h1rf8ctgo5_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Tumblr_mj81solp5h1rf8ctgo6_250

Just excuse me while I pick the pieces of my broken heart off the floor tears
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 am

Nooooo Cece can't be dead Sad Sad

I didn't understand what Eddie was talking about actually.

Btw next weeks promo yahoo THATS gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 am

I'm not watching promos or anything for these last couple episodes. I want to be as unspoiled as possible, apart from what I already am.

But if Cece wasn't in the trunk, why does he want his car back so badly? He knows Hanna and Ashley can't take the recording to the police, because they have as much to hide as he does. So what is SO important about the car, unless someone was in it?

You didn't understand what Eddie was talking about? When Spencer brought up the pass, and told him about Toby and Mona? And he said they got new passes because there were troubles with the old ones and something else as well I think, and something about someone on staff being guilty. Screams Wren.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 am

I know what you mean about the car but... idk i feel like Cece being shoved in the trunk is a stretch..... Possible though, idk.... I always just thought Cece would have to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:30 am

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:30 am

If she wasn't in the car, she left Rosewood. And because she was leaving, and Emily saw her pack up, no one is missing her or wondering where she's gone. So imagine the shock if suddenly they find a body in the lake, and it's hers, and then Hanna and Aria realize what they have done?
I don't think it's a stretch at all.
She's not credited in the last few episodes, so it doesn't look like she's coming back.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 am

fucking damn it
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
OMG OMG The dead body is
Spoiler:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/4e1c1a062e79b6e71853178f4b9386ba/tumblr_mj8aznKrbM1s2nyv4o1_500.jpg

Figures! It was too suspicious how
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:40 am

"out of town" haha

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 am

But I wonder what that means for the whole
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:51 am

That would be cool.

New RC theory.... Spencer is hallucinating and sees herself as RC in a mirror Laughing
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Red_Coat

Nah it's totally Jenna or Ali.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:01 am

Baby.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 600full-vanessa-ray
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:13 am

Just watched the episode!!! yahoo

now I have sooooooooo many questions lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 am

Bring it Hannah! Lets discuss asd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 am

Ok, I've just watched it! yahoo

Everything about Spencer was soooo intense! I don't know what to think. At points she seemed perfectly fine, then she seemed to completely lose it. Mona wants her on the A team, probably the Big A too. Spencer knows too much, but she just can't picture it, I'm sure. I think she has to infiltrate the A-team to find her answers. The scene in the end in my opinion is more about her changing (of course she is changing, look what just happened to her...) than anything else. She has to sacrifice to find out what is it that she is looking for. If one of the girls is going to infiltrate the A-team, it has to be Spencer. I doubt she would be legitimately joining the A-team though.

And go Troian! Wow!

More later, I need to breathe...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

Ok, it pretty much looks like
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The swimmer cameo, was random,... not sure what the point with that was, other than to maybe show Shana is a bit shifty?

There's more....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next