Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Lol, I have to take back my last statement, because in the very next episode the A team tries to kill them. Well, Aria and Spencer at least.

Hmm.. theory. A team wants Emily to stay alive, proven by trying to save her in the one episode, and didn't do anything at all to her in the next episode. But tries to kill both Spencer and Aria.
Hasn't it been said several times that Emily was Alison's favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:03 pm

God I hope that's it hahah. I hope Emily and Alison end up together Laughing They won't but I can dream.
A has tried to hurt Emily though. That time in that little barn. Season 2? Try trick -A into meeting them. Tried to poison Emily.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:50 pm

The barn thing was Jenna and Garret. And if Alison is alive she pulled Emily out of there. Someone pulled her out of there regardless though, so the intention may not have been to kill her.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws Laughing

Was it Jason that got stabbed by Aria on the train? He has that round wound on his side. I didn't register that the first time I watched it.
And Jason and Toby looked at each other like they both knew something, and Toby being A team and all.. Plus, Jason is being all friendly with Mona.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:06 am

MissLilly wrote:
The barn thing was Jenna and Garret. And if Alison is alive she pulled Emily out of there. Someone pulled her out of there regardless though, so the intention may not have been to kill her.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws Laughing

Was it Jason that got stabbed by Aria on the train? He has that round wound on his side. I didn't register that the first time I watched it.
And Jason and Toby looked at each other like they both knew something, and Toby being A team and all.. Plus, Jason is being all friendly with Mona.
Different barn thing. This was like a dark glass room at night time

I'm really not sure about Jason. For all we know, Jason and Mona could be the good guys now and Toby is the bad guy. That knowing look between Jason and Toby could have been a "fuck you i'm watching you" look.

------------
Pic from the finale. Mona in her -A uniform discovering something with the girls.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhzzmoceTJ1rzt41jo1_500

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 am

Because i'm a loser, look what i saw at my cousins place and took a photo of.
Reminded me of -A!
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Photo10
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Just watched 3x16 again, and in the flashback of Byron and Ali, when Melissa comes out of Ali's house, she says "Do I have to call 911 to get your attention?". Garret wasn't a police officer then, but Wilden was. My suspicion of him is ever rising!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:14 pm

They just make him too obviously suspicious for me to pay attention. But yeah idk maybe. I never thought about that line from Melissa.
Think about all the -As so far..... the writers never made Mona or Toby suspicious. (maybe Toby at the beginning but that was ages ago)
Everyone just knows everyone in this bloody town!!

-------------------
These are some finale picture clues that Marlene tweeted:
All i know about the Poconos one is that Jenna was there at some point.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhiqr5PzVv1rr8urdo3_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhiqr5PzVv1rr8urdo2_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhiqr5PzVv1rr8urdo4_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhiqr5PzVv1rr8urdo5_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhiqr5PzVv1rr8urdo8_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mhiqr5PzVv1rr8urdo7_250
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Rosie, have you thought about how similar those twin girls from the Halloween eps are to Cece?
They have the exact same round features in their faces. Nose, cheeks, everything.
It may be just a coincidence, but thought I'd mention it.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mchipshltZ1qa3ysdo1_500Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Cece-Drake

Also, Wilden doesn't have to be A, but I'm starting to wonder if he may have killed Alison. I'm gonna bet that either way, he was the father of the supposed baby, real, or just one of Ali's schemes.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:33 am

Yeah, i posted a picture of Cece and those girls a while ago haha. They do look very alike!
There's also this that one of the writers posted on twitter - it says "you look like you've seen a ghost":
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_mheah2pDWX1qz4rgp

But my gut tells me it's a coincidence still haha.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_m8sd11cCbq1rzt41jo1_500

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am

I like the idea of Alison and Jenna being sisters. The first Halloween episode seemed to hint at it to me.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mabpapG2a81rzt41jo1_500

There's just got to be more to the Jenna/Alison relationship. There's a rivalry there. Jenna's role in the show is too random otherwise - "Alison was jealous of "new girl" Jenna, so she blinded her, end of story".... Here's someones theory if you feel like reading:
Quote :
Alison & Jenna - Twin Theory
Okay so I have this theory, but I’m not sure it’s any good. I have a little bit of “proof”, but most of it can be dismissed if the producers answer some questions. I’m pretty sure you’ve heard this theory but I think I can specify more of it. A lot of people think that the producers are going along with the whole Alison had a twin sister thing, but I think that her “twin” is Jenna. Please hear me out, and don’t tell me it’s stupid because it would make a lot of sense.

#1. Ali stayed in Cape May with CeCe the summer she disappeared. If CeCe told the Liars this it must mean that something important happened that summer. CeCe also said that that summer with Alison was “intense”. What we all want to know is why? And how? In an earlier episode, Jenna said: “The first thing I’m going to do when they take off the bandages is to go to Cape May. I can’t wait to see the ocean again.” Look at how she says “Again”. Therefore that means that she definitely has been there before. Okay maybe I’m over-analysing things but isn’t everyone doing the same thing when it comes topretty little liars?

#2. Okay one thing I noticed about the Halloween episode. Is that when the camera pans to the car that says “Radley Santarium” is while Emily is walking home which is also close to Toby Cavanaugh’s house. She learns that Toby’s stepsister Jenna is moving in them and that his dad is remarried. Maybe the car in front of the Cavanaugh’s house indicates that maybe Jenna was at Radley. Then, when Emily asks Toby about Jenna, he describes her as “she gets what she wants” which is pretty similar to Alison, no?

#3. The next scene is Alison shopping for a Halloween costume. This is the first place Alison and Jenna meet. They both say that they want to go as “Lady G”. Somehow their interaction is kind of suspicious. Like at the end when Alison says “Oh, I’m Alison” and the way Jenna says ”I know” is like she already knows her. I know a lot of people think that it’s because Alison was so popular and all, but Jenna’s tone of voice suggests differently.

#4.My last point is that we have never met Jenna’s parents! EVER! Why? My theory is that the same story Alison told the little kid during Halloween was true. Jenna was the twin that got mad and “killed” the other one. Only she didn’t succeed. I think that she either only threatened Alison or stabbed her, but she was rushed to the hospital fast enough so that it wasn’t fatal. I also think that the whole “Courtney” a.k.a. Jenna went to Radley was also true. The only thing this theory doesn’t explain is why does no one know they are twins, and why is Jenna living with the Cavanaugh’s? Ready for my explanation?smile I think that the DiLaurentis’s gave her up for adoption and only kept Alison. It would totally make sense, we never really meet Jenna’s parents or hear from them, ever. It also explains the whole “twin” clues that the producers have been giving us. Also, am I the only one that see’s the resemblence between them? I mean, if Alison had darker hair or was being her alter ego Vivian Darkbloom, her and Jenna would look pretty much identical (not really, but pretty close).

-------
JENNA'S ROOM:
A blonde doll and a dark-haired doll? Hmm
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_m8j230yls51rzt41jo1_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 am

I really like this theory. Even from the first season, the possibility that Alison and Jenna were sisters crossed my mind.

I'm pretty sure Jenna plays an important role in this anyway one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 am

Yeah for sure. There's gotta be way more to her than what we're seeing. She so kind of ambiguous right now, which makes me think they're saving a big surprise for later.

I know that this typewriter is significant. It's intentional that the camera is picking up on both Jenna and her surroundings. They could just focus on her face and body, but the typewriter is meant to be seen. Marlene King's twitter pic is a typewriter.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_m6tqanJZqe1rzt41jo1_500

Going through this tumblrs Jenna theories.
http://prettylittlesecrethints.tumblr.com/tagged/jenna/page/3
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_m6vrsnUXYl1rzt41jo1_500

GUYS... i have more Jenna evidence. Remember her party in 3x05?? Those cards (clubs, hearts, spades etc) were a theme - they were placed in the trees, in the cupcakes etc... Queen of Hearts??? Jenna maybe??

Jenna is higher on my Big-A list than Cece tonight!
(was trying to watch LG tonight, but PLL has distracted me mad mad )
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Aaaaand one more thing:
PDS ep 2 with Cece and Jason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=865isl_gvEs

Notice he is on the phone talking to the person who claimed they knew where Ali's body was (the person he gave the $50,000 to)... Then Cece walks up to him, and he hangs up the phone without saying "bye" or anything to the person on the other line... It's as if he was talking to Cece on the phone and then saw her and so he hung up..... Just a thought idk.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Okay, I give up. Cece is shady as fuck! I'm getting Big A vibes off her now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 am

Haha see!

Okay watching the new ep now!!! Very Happy
Cece's adorable as usual. Random too.
I don't give a shit about Ezra's brother and Caleb's dad.

OMG im tripping out at Jason's fantasy!?!? CECE.

Hrmmm so Cece totally put those beers in front of Jason's house while she was "waiting at the bar", didnt she? I think this episode was meant to be hinting at her being -A.
Why would she lie about knowing Wilden?

Holy crap the elevator. So Cece is trying to get rid of Jason then.

------
Look how Ali signed off the little message to her dad:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_mi579kqozv1qz4rgp
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mi5mxn37Ah1rzt41jo1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 am

Ooh, I didn't notice that when I watched the episode. I'm so torn now in my belief, is she alive, is she not, is she A, is she hiding from A? Cece is messing with everything, I'm telling you!

Aria can pack her bags and go off screen with Ezra, his high school girlfriend and his bastard child.. What a snoozefest her storylines have been for all the season. And then add brother Fitz into it. Come on, that doesn't make it any better.
Rewatching all the episodes brought up all my hatred for the teacher/student relationship, and the show making it look like it's okay. It's really not, and a lot of impressionable young watch this show stop

I love Caleb though, so I really don't mind this whole deal with his dad. I don't think it has much to do with anything other than character building, so they could maaaaybe give it a bit less screentime, and give us more of Spencer spiraling out of control. Because that I LOVE! And the snark! Oh, the snark! Be still my heart Laughing

When I think about it, I think it all comes down to Spencer in some way. She has had more personal involvement through all of it, more than the other girls. Her sister is involved in some way, her parents have been involved, basically all the boys she's touched has had involvement in a lesser or bigger degree, and Garret told her on the A-train that he wanted to protect her. Not all of the girls. HER! And, she's wanted on the A-team.

It's just stuff that makes me go - hmmm?

Next episode looks amazing! They're really going after Spencer now. Spin the bottle, land on Aria, and then cheat and turn it to Spencer...

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mi59iqWa6B1rxyuiqo1_r1_250
The scream in the promo gave me chills and broke my heart! My poor Spencer Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:50 pm

I know, bb can't catch a break Sad Sad

With the spin the bottle thing, it confused me. I thought they were just celebrating fucking Spencer up. Like it landed on Aria and they were like "Nah, let's celebrate Spencers demise".
Quote :
And, she's wanted on the A-team.
Wahh?? Is this something a should've picked up on? haha

But yeah, now i feel like they're hinting at Cece being Big -A which is annoying because it's never who they hint at. Or maybe they're hinting at Cece killing Ali (because she was jealous and had a relationship with Wilden too?)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Yeah, don't you remember, when Spencer was in the car with Mona when she found out she was A, and Mona said they wanted her on their team? Or like, she could choose, become A-team, or suffer the consequences or something.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 pm

"Alice" = Ali + Cece

ha, didnt notice that. A coincidence probably, but still...

----------
MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, don't you remember, when Spencer was in the car with Mona when she found out she was A, and Mona said they wanted her on their team? Or like, she could choose, become A-team, or suffer the consequences or something.
Oh yeah that's right.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Alice? What?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:14 pm

The name Alice is a combination of Alison and Cece! Alice is the scary ghost girl. Her name is Alice in the credits.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mg4dyewbiD1rzt41jo1_500

Ha... Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Tumblr_mdym5wItJy1rjrsbio1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Oooh, I didn't know that!
Probably not a coincidence that she's named that. "There's no coincidences in Rosewood".
Maybe Ali isn't going to be the one with the twin, but Cece is?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Possibly! I'm starting to think Cece was dressed like Alison that night on purpose, like it wasn't a coincidence. Maybe Alison told Cece to look like her that night to see if anyone follows her and to report back who it was or something.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Andy Reaser tweeted another code:
"Bloody hell" - a british reference?? Wren? Idk.

----
Probably a useless piece of info, but in 3x02 Big-A buys a bunch of black hoodies presumably for the A-team. The camera focuses on the tag of the hoodies which says "Cotton makes you feel better" all over it.... In 3x11 Cece is doing her fashion show thing and she randomly asks Spencer before the camera cuts "Does wool make you itchy?" ... I'm trying to imagine why the writers put this stuff in the script if it's not significant.

------
Jenna's part of the A-team i'm pretty sure. Weirdly, maybe Wren too. Idk what his motive would be though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 pm

It's probably a hint towards Cece don't you think?

I don't know why Wren would be A-team either. Maybe because he had this thing with Spencer that ruined his engagement with Melissa, and then she went for Toby? It's a thin motive, but it's the only thing I can come up with, if he in fact is.
If he is though, that's another one connected to Spencer.

He did take advice from Mona... So he obviously does have some contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next