Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 am

It's a good theory, but I don't think it will happen Isa. I think you better prepare yourself for it.
I'm gonna join team Rosie. She's not big A.

Her having seen something and forgotten it though, very plausible. But she can't have seen Alisons/twin dead body, because Ali/twin was buried alive. She was hit over the head pretty hard with a shovel though, so she could have seen that.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 am

Yeah, I better be prepared. Laughing

Hum, I had forgotten about that detail. scratch Maybe she saw a body and assumed it was dead, just like with Toby's. Or maybe she saw Ali/twin sister being hit or being buried. Ali/twin was probably unconcious when she was buried.

I don't think the Big A is any of the usual suspects (Jenna, Melissa, Wilden, etc). I think it must be someone closer to the girls who was never seen as a big suspect and definitely not for the entire show so far (like Jenna). One of the parents (Byron or even Veronica Hastings) would be my second guess. But the whole A thing seems planned by someone much younger with all the texting and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:35 am

Isa wrote:
It's all very circumstantial. But if the writers want to go there (split personality theory) there's lot of evidence to support that, it would not be something farfetched that came out of nowhere, it is not a crazy solution that makes no sense. It is interesting that Spencer seems to be more involved than the others girls, she is definitely key to solving the mystery. And it's not like Troian is the protagonist, it has always been about the four girls together and if one of them is the main, then it has always been Lucy. Yet Spencer is the one who keeps getting more and more. The fact that Spencer is more involved is not a coincidence and it means something, I'm sure.
I agree that Spencer being so involved means something. I think she will be the one to figure everything out.
The bolded - I know what you mean. I cant tell if everyone is seeing these clues, or just you guys haha. Send the theory to someone on tumblr and see how they respond.

Quote :
Point 3:
Why does this have anything to do with Spencer specifically? She said all the girls together remember.

Quote :
Because Spencer is the one who was alone at some point that night. As far as we know the three other girls were together in the barn for the rest of the night. Collective amnesia? Unless we see a new flashback showing that one of the girls left the barn at some point without telling the others, Spencer is the only one who actually have opportunity to have seen something else.
I think we will see a flashback of Emily leaving the barn one day.

Quote :
He says it just after they had sex and we already know he is A-team. It just seems something weird to say. Who Spencer really is? We know who she is, but who she really is?

And why would no one see it? I don't know. Why so many people keep dying in Rosewood? Because it's a TV show. But... Spencer has always been obsessed and maniac, we have seen this many times. Spencer is definitely an intense person, she even scaries people at times and people saw that. Also, Spencer is what 16, 17? It's not like she is 35 and no one never saw anything. Besides, I think it's more like a pos-traumatic thing then anything else.
Yeah idk maybe. It is possible, but I still think the manic obsessiveness is just a personality trait... I mean, look at us right now Laughing
Your points are much better than the Aria-theory ones i'll admit haha.

Isa wrote:
Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Before i read from the top of this page, I just want to say that I HATE YOU ALL! ....You will all see with this Spencer BigA theory!! Laughing

ROFL

I still love you, Rosie. I love you
Hug Hug

Do you think maybe Emily saw her getting hit over the head with the shovel? In that hypnotherapy session she saw herself hitting Ali over the head but maybe that entered her subconscious because she saw someone else do it.

Woo! I got Lilly back! tongue

I'm gonna eat my words so hard if Spencer is BigA ROFL

I read a spoiler that said "Emily will come face to face with Ali's killer"..... I'm thinking this isnt legit.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 am

Yeah, she can have seen her being buried. But why then wouldn't she dig her up? Unless she was just shocked out of her system.

But I'm thinking a bit about this, and usually if you're a witness to something like that, adrenalin kicks in, doesn't it? To keep you clear-headed and ready for action.

I don't know.

Time just can't move fast enough so we can watch these last two episodes, and use the hiatus to come up with more crazy theories tongue

I have no idea who Big A might be. It could be anyone. Has to be a girl though, right?
"They need to understand she's in charge".
If it wasn't for that, I'd think it was Ezra. (But it can mean Spencer, and that they went after her to break her, to leave the other girls fumbling in the dark.)

He's currently ghost writing, and his apartment is filled with toy trains. Ghost train.
And he's the least suspicious, so therefore he's suspicious.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:45 am

Isa wrote:

I don't think the Big A is any of the usual suspects (Jenna, Melissa, Wilden, etc). I think it must be someone closer to the girls who was never seen as a big suspect and definitely not for the entire show so far (like Jenna). One of the parents (Byron or even Veronica Hastings) would be my second guess. But the whole A thing seems planned by someone much younger with all the texting and stuff.
Ohhhh i thought you were saying Byron could be red-coat.
I'm picturing Byron changing into his RedCoat costume - putting on his blond wig, stilettos and black pantyhose.

I wouldnt say Wilden is Big A. That'd be anitclimactic to the max. He's such an idiot. Melissa is probably intelligent enough to be, but i wouldn't think that either.... And i dont think Jenna is a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:47 am

I would suspect Ezra if I thought the writers would ever touch Ezria. But they love them, that's the reason I don't think he is a suspect.

Emily's memory is definitely something that will come up sooner or later. She was definitely confusing memories. I can't right decide if it has something to do with the night Ali was killed or the night her body was stolen. I don't know if it's something she did or something she saw. I'm surprised we know so little about the night the body was stolen, but I guess we will learn more the next two episodes. I still don't know why the body was stolen though. Did I miss something?

I think A is a woman and Ali's killer is a guy.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:54 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Ohhhh i thought you were saying Byron could be red-coat.
I'm picturing Byron changing into his RedCoat costume - putting on his blond wig, stilettos and black pantyhose.

ROFL

Quote :
I wouldnt say Wilden is Big A. That'd be anitclimactic to the max. He's such an idiot. Melissa is probably intelligent enough to be, but i wouldn't think that either.... And i dont think Jenna is a bad guy.

Exactly. Wilden is just a big bad guy. Big suspect to be Ali's killer though. Melissa, no one really cares about her. She is not a character, she is a plot device. And I agree that Jenna is not a bad guy.

To be really shocking and emotional Big A should be one of the boyfriends or girlfriend (but after Toby that would be a bit repetitive), one of the girls or one the parents (I can't see Ella, Pam or Ashley being bad though). Or Big A is Ali/twin sister.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:57 am

If big A is one of the parents, it's definitely Veronica Hastings.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:03 am

Yeah, she is very high on my list of suspects. She already is the worst mother ever.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 am

Haha, as Heather Hogan would say: Spencer's "parents".

Are we 100% sure there actually is a BigA?
Yeah there must be.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 am

No, we're not really sure, are we?
Big A wasn't in our vocabulary before Red Coat appeared? There may not be a big A, when you mention it, it could just be a team, with no specific leader.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:13 am

That's a good point.

There's an episode Hanna says "Toby attacked Spencer" and Emily replies "Spencer believes he attacked her". Maybe those are not the exact words, but that pretty much sums up the show. We assume so many things...

It would be a anticlimatic if there's no Big A though. So even though there is no real confirmation on a team leader, I definitely believe there is one Big A, which is also the person who started the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:14 am

scratch

Quote :

@AndyReaser It's possible alison alive and courtney have died in her place?...

@whereliars who is courtney?
So either he is playing dumb... there is no twin... or there is a twin who isnt named Courtney.

Andy isnt writing for PLL anymore Sad

-------
Isa wrote:
That's a good point.

There's an episode Hanna says "Toby attacked Spencer" and Emily replies "Spencer believes he attacked her". Maybe those are not the exact words, but that pretty much sums up the show. We assume so many things...

It would be a anticlimatic if there's no Big A though. So even though there is no real confirmation on a team leader, I definitely believe there is one Big A, which is also the person who started the whole thing.
Yeah that'd suck.... Making us wonder who this evil mastermind is when it's actually no one lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:25 am

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 Tumblr_inline_mjbzzylQaK1qz4rgp

the Emily bit.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:34 am

#1 -> Wilden? Maybe Ted? I always thought Ted was so random he would be somehow involved

#2 -> Probably Ezria Rolling Eyes

#3 -> No idea

#4 -> Must be the infamous "red coat"

#5 -> That's probably crucial to the finale

#6 -> They better not make Wren and Spencer a couple! Ugh!

#7 -> No idea. Might be the place where Spencer meets Red Coat, even though it looks like the school in that other picture
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 am

Wren and Spencer is not gonna be a couple. I have decided this. He better take his pedophile act somewhere else!! bitching

#3 must be either Ezria, or maybe Hanna and Caleb. If it's Spoby I'm gonna rage!

Btw, where the hell is Caleb?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 am

Also, I think Ted is good. The way he offered to help Ashley. I'm sure he senses that Wilden is acting all shady, and that he would genuinely try to help if she only told him.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:18 pm

I'll add to the pile of clues regarding the split personality theory:

- The police found fibers from the sweater Ali was wearing the night she died on Spencer's bracelet. I'm not sure this was ever brought up again.

- When Ian was "missing" and Spencer took Melissa's phone, the girls texted fake Ian and asked him about the baby's name, Taylor. Who besides Melissa knew the baby's name? Spencer.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Isa wrote:
I'll add to the pile of clues regarding the split personality theory:

- The police found fibers from the sweater Ali was wearing the night she died on Spencer's bracelet. I'm not sure this was ever brought up again.

- When Ian was "missing" and Spencer took Melissa's phone, the girls texted fake Ian and asked him about the baby's name, Taylor. Who besides Melissa knew the baby's name? Spencer.

But they also said it out loud, and A could have heard them.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:35 pm

You mean A was in the greenhouse?

It could also be that A had all their houses bugged and that's how the A-team knows all the girls' secrets. That wouldn't surprised me at all.

There is also a possibility Veronica Hastings knew about the baby's name and she is A!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Well yeah, A knows everything, so either A was in the greenhouse stalking them, or they're bugged, or like you said, someone close to them knew and are involved.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Guys, I had a dream I was at a family gathering type thing and Ian was there. He left his phone lying around and I stole it, hacked into it, and went through all his shit.... I felt like one of the PLLs yahoo

--------

Marlene posted some cluey type stuff on twitter last night.
@imarleneking Will Ali's killer be a shocker or should we of seen it coming ?
@BroooksGandy that's a relative question. In hind sight you might say u should have known

@imarleneking I think a scene with ALL the A team members would be KILLER
@BroooksGandy who's to say you haven't already seen that scene?

@imarleneking Marlene do you guys sometimes listen to fan theories ? smile
@Selenaible I like reading fan theories. Sometimes they are outlandish and funny. Some have been totally correct.

@imarleneking @SashaaPieterse Can you tell us something about Alison in the season finale?
@FelipeDMES @sashaapieterse she is very much in it.

One from Andy:
@AndyReaser your show is so freakin obvious. wren is the new A, jenna's the red coat, aria's big A. i'm done with this.
@andreicostinxo be sure to at least pop by twitter from time to time so you can see how wrong you were!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Relative question = someone in her family killed her. Twin!

We've seen all the A's together? Someone dig up all the scenes where Mona and Toby are together, and then see who else they are with!

So all in the last one is wrong, or? If Wren is not A.... I won't be responsible for my actions Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:41 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Relative question = someone in her family killed her. Twin!

We've seen all the A's together? Someone dig up all the scenes where Mona and Toby are together, and then see who else they are with!

So all in the last one is wrong, or? If Wren is not A.... I won't be responsible for my actions Laughing
Ha! Good pickup.

Idk if Marlene is just trying to throw us off with the "how do you know you haven't". Same with Andy.

This finale will be amazing I love you
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm

I can't wait!

And I'm so glad the hiatus for PLL isn't that long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next