Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:35 pm

During the day it's a bit hard for me, but from 5pm on, I could do it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Btw, 5pm here is more or less noon in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Thats 11pm.in Oz so hopefully Rosie can make it too smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Ahh i'd like that! But I will start getting sleepy at 11pm and I want to be aware while watching it haha (and i gotta get up for uni early the next morning).

You guys do it though!!! smile

I'll end up watching at about 9.30pm, so if i watch before you guys i'll just spoiler tag my posts.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 Tumblr_mj5jraRnEe1s3jtb1o1_500

Wren??

I bet Wren knocked Ali up.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Idk if you can see the image...

I'm reading theories and I just came across this... If you click on it, there's more to read, but i can't stop laughing because Little Red Riding Hoods plot is funny when it's worded like that.
Quote :
I’m completely talking out of my ass here but I was trying to think of some comparisons between PLL Big A/Red Coat girl and the story of Little Red Riding Hood. Basically the little girl walks down a forest, she’s naive, the wolf deceives her, eats her grandma, and pretends to be her grandma, and…
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

I really want Wren to be bad. I read an interview from Feb 13 with Troian in which she says there's a lot more about Wren that we don't know yet, but she also says Wren and Spencer understand each other and want to take care of each other, which ugh! Wren, leave my girl alone!

It's very suspicious Wren keeps showing whenever Toby is out of town, has access to Radley and has never been seen as a suspect.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 am

Yeah Wren is suss. I think he's an -A.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 am

Yeah, I want him to be on A-team. That would explain why Mona had such easy access to go in and out of Radley.

I can't stand him flirting with/kissing Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:35 pm

I wonder if there's any significance to flowers. Mona said something about flowers to Spencer last episode and she gave orquideas to the therapist (saying something about leaving them by the window). When Hanna is at the hospital in season 1 the camera focuses on orquideas by the window and they look like a gift and after that the girls take the flowers to Hannah's home. Maybe the flowers are bugged and that's how A keeps track of all the secrets? Anyway probably minor thing.

Also when Hanna is at the hospital and she sees Ali, Ali says the girls remember more than they think about the night she went missing. Humm.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm

hmm....
And when Spencer was looking for Toby the detective said he bought hydrangeas (I think) before he skipped town. It could mean he bought them for her and that he actually loves her (ugh..) or it could mean something else.
And there were either light pink or white roses on the thingy Spencer got last episode as well.

Flower meanings:
HYDRANGEA - Thank You for Understanding, Frigidity, Heartlessness
ORCHID - Love, Beauty, Refinement, Beautiful Lady, Chinese Symbol for Many Children
ROSE (PINK) - Perfect Happiness, Please Believe Me
ROSE (WHITE) - Innocence and Purity, I am Worthy of You, You're Heavenly, Secrecy and Silence

..... had to check, but it probably means nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Isa wrote:
I wonder if there's any significance to flowers. Mona said something about flowers to Spencer last episode and she gave orquideas to the therapist (saying something about leaving them by the window). When Hanna is at the hospital in season 1 the camera focuses on orquideas by the window and they look like a gift and after that the girls take the flowers to Hannah's home. Maybe the flowers are bugged and that's how A keeps track of all the secrets? Anyway probably minor thing.

Also when Hanna is at the hospital and she sees Ali, Ali says the girls remember more than they think about the night she went missing. Humm.
This stuck out to me too. I feel like it's going to be revealed that one of the girls remembers something huge.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Btw, that "rise from the ashes" spoiler is wrong... People are twisting MKs words. She actually said - "from the ashes, a truth is revealed".
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Someone on tumblr said that Radley will burn.
Maybe that's how they find the truth about Courtney?

Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now, so I can get up bright and early and watch the new episode Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Interesting scratch

Goodnight smile

I'll avoid this thread because I think you'll see it before I do.

Excited yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Keeping up on this thread has led to nightmares about A coming after me.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

PLL yahoo I'm watching right now, but my dad phoned and I missed a whole scene... Probs gonna rewatch later.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Rec Coat is in Sydney mwhaha.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 Photo13
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:35 am

Watching now. I shall spoiler tag!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 am

Spoiler:

Ugggggghhhhh Aria omg. Guys, it just keeps happening.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 am

Spoiler:

WHOA!!!

Spoiler:

Oh. My. God! My baby! What are you doing!?!

Shanna_ wrote:
Keeping up on this thread has led to nightmares about A coming after me.
LOL! Aww!
Are you watching the show as well? You should join the discussion! asd

Last edited by MissLilly on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 am

Shana's
Spoiler:

Ill read your spoiler tags after i finish Lilly haha.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:09 am

If Shana is Red Coat, that'll be a disappointment. She's not a significant enough character IMO. Background noise is what she is.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:13 am

Omg that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 am

At 41 mins and i'm bored.

Why is it boring me?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next