Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

The recaps are great! Laughing

Also, I'm just up at the Spencer finding out about Jason being her brother episodes, and, it turns out they haven't always lived next door to each other. The families knew each other when they were going to law school in another city, and that's when the affair happened. The DiLaurentis family didn't move next door until Spencer and Ali were 5 years old.
So that's plenty of time to send a twin away, and a reason why no one in Rosewood knows about a twin!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

^Ahhh well that explains some stuff at least.

Haven't read the recap! Saving it for later.

-------------

Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
Best part of my job today - watching the pilot.
I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
"B-26"
I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
"She's gone but she's everywhere"

---
Tryna figure out the whole Toby-Alison relationship.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm

What does she mean??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Idk. She's watching the pilot now and posting random quotes on twitter.
If you wanna look:
https://twitter.com/imarleneking

Jenna: "Why was she thanking you?"
Toby: "It's not what you think..."

Hmmmm what did she think?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:51 pm

In PDS. -A likes Cece.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 Tumblr_mbqkg4MgCf1r8czd0

And -A is touching a blonde wig:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 Tumblr_mbqkh5nrBk1r8czd0

-----------
Jason to Cece:
"You and Ali, always playing with people, you didnt care who you hurt, did you?"
"She was a kid playing childish games, until you came along and helped her take them to the next level"

------------
Marlene's twitter pic is a Typewriter. In the season one finale, Jenna has a typewriter in the Alison flashback.
Just throwing stuff out there lol.
----------
The book To Kill A Mockingbird seems to come up a bit in the show.
Toby=Boo Radley

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:32 pm

I actually think this show is bad for my health. I said i'd be productive today!! Instead i'm sitting here rewatching the Halloween episode for the millionth time.

Weird that Alison gets a text from "-A" specifically.

---------
Spencer and Aria reading the autopsy report. It says Alison (or the twin) was "hit from behind". This kind of fits with the theory that Emily hit the twin from behind when she was trying to attack Alison. Emily was trying to defend Alison by hitting her attacker over the head.

------
I've decided Jenna is fucking with all of them.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 am

Lol, you and me both Rosie! I've been doing nothing than lay around my couch re-watching, when I should be doing other stuff.

Why is it weird that Ali gets a text from A? She got those for a while, didn't she?

And why do you think Emily did it?
If anything, I think her memory is being corrupted. Can we really trust the therapist?
Mona: "Thank you for all you've done for me". Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 am

I really like Pretty little Liars. I just got caught up, though I need to rewatch the latest episode again because I was ay to tired after work when I watched it. Seems like every week this show just does something crazy and it doesn't help that Toby is my favorite character either lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:22 am

MissLilly wrote:
Lol, you and me both Rosie! I've been doing nothing than lay around my couch re-watching, when I should be doing other stuff.

Why is it weird that Ali gets a text from A? She got those for a while, didn't she?

And why do you think Emily did it?
If anything, I think her memory is being corrupted. Can we really trust the therapist?
Mona: "Thank you for all you've done for me". Hmm?
Oh yeah i considered this too. But idk i think i just want to believe no psychologist would ever do that haha. But it's PLL, so...
I don't think Emily actually killed Alison. I was thinking maybe the twin was attacking Alison and Emily got the twin from behind to defend Ali...... I know this sounds dumb and very farfetched though.

I was thinking it's weird Ali got texts that were signed off as "-A". Like "-A" is sorta supposed to stand for Alison, right? Like why sign off as "-A" if you're not Alison, or not pretending to be Alison??
At first the texts weren't signed off as anything, then the -A started.

It's weird thinking Mona is bad. There's a screenshot of her with the girls in the season finale where theyre all looking into some space looking shocked.. but Mona looks like she's with them in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 am

Wait so how do the A-team know everything about the girls? Is it from Alison's diary??

-----
Quote :
Aria is at Ezra's, lying on the bed remembering the good old days when the only problem they had was the way her friends were always interrupting black-and-white movie night by getting tortured and murdered in the woods.
Quote :
Hanna saw her fraternizing with costume shop Shana last week. She thought there was some cheating going on, but really Paige is just trying to get herself killed by tackling A-team shit with Caleb
Quote :
Hypnosis Flashback Emily raises up the shovel and clubs Ali over the head, while Present Day PTSD Emily asks, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, if she could please wake up now. I love that even in her most harrowing moments, Emily possesses the politeness of a Canadian.
Also Mona= "Vanderjesus" Laughing
Quote :
Next week: Mona offers to try hypnotherapy to help Spencer remember why Toby left her, which causes Spencer to literally fly across a room snap Mona's neck with her teeth, while the Liars glare at her from the distance and mutter about how they always promised to talk to the group before slaughtering someone in broad daylight.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

Oh yeah i considered this too. But idk i think i just want to believe no psychologist would ever do that haha. But it's PLL, so...

Well, this is the same therapist that left them to fend for themselves when her son was being threatened, so she obeyed A once already. She could again, if the right things were at stake for her.

And, come to think of it. The episode where they find out Mona is A and all of that stuff, she shows up while they're still on the road, with the police and ambulance and everything.
How did she show up so fast? And why would she be called at all? Something smells fishy here!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah i know Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:04 am

Lilly!! Question...
Why would Toby and Mona be working for Alison (if she was Big A) if they actually hated her??

ANDY REASER JUST TWEETED ME!! Finally, i got a PLL writer :')
Ooooh twice!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 am

Rosie!!!! yahoo

What did he say? Did he give you a clue who A was?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 am

Unfortunately no haha. I asked him if Alison actually had feelings for Emily, and he said "It's impossible not to have feelings for Emily" ... haha. Then i asked him when Cece will be back and he said "definitely 3x20 but i think also 3x19".

-----
People getting so excited about Aria being -A pisses me off. Dumb theory.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Lilly!! Question...
Why would Toby and Mona be working for Alison (if she was Big A) if they actually hated her??

Good question. I've never actually thought about that...

Maybe Ali really is dead, and they're working for the twin?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Ep 3x8

"Just looking at you in that hoodie gives me the shivers. I guess summer really is over"

Okay, that was Cece's voice!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 pm

The girl giving -A the hoodies?? Ha! Lemme see.

I don't think it sounds like Cece?? Maybe a little, but Cece's voice is higher-pitched. Although the woman does have pink nail-polish on like the red-coat girl burning the dolls.

So is that where you're up to now?? Do you notice how Cece just acts -Aish? (within reason because the writers are obviously trying to hide it from us)... Especially in 3x09! Tell me if you think she does some suspicious stuff.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Did you watch the right part? It's the very end of the episode, with two A's together.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:45 pm

No?? Two As? In 3x08? Lemme see.

There's no 2 As. Maybe a different ep?

MissLilly wrote:
Ep 3x8

"Just looking at you in that hoodie gives me the shivers. I guess summer really is over"

Okay, that was Cece's voice!
Yeah i heard this bit.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Hmm.. Weird. I was really tired when I watched that episode, but I swear it was two A's? Both in black hoodies?

Is 3x09 the party at the Kahn cabin?
Well, I thought it was a bit suspicious the whole deal with Spencers application to the college thing. But then she got that e-mail, and I can't remember if any of that is addressed later in the episodes.. and if it isn't, I'll probably believe Cece told the truth.

There was the whole Jenna looking at Cece during the round of truth though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Hah, okay, so it's just one A.
But forget Cece, is it Hanna's mom??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Spencer did get the application email. But that's what's so weird. The whole situation. The fact that Cece could conveniently make that all happen. Just reminded me of -A.
And yeah the Truth game stare.... Also why would she get an email late at night on a Saturday like 2 hours after she gave in the form? It's a weird storyline for Cece to be involved in. It's hard for me to explain what I mean but it's not that I doubt that Cece was being truthful.

Idk I think that voice is just a random person haha
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Yeah, I get how her pulling those strings seem A-like. But why would A help Spencer that way? You'd think A would rather put sticks in Spencers wheels, not help her. You know?
Cece may have been a friend of Alison, may know stuff, and "played her games", but I don't think she is A material.

This show has fooled me before though.

And evil as the A team may be, they actually tried to save Emily by warning her in 3x12, with the whole Nate thing.

Jenna tried to warn her earlier, and another A called the cabin and told her to get out.
It's confusing me.
A is capable of murder, yet want the girls alive. I just can't wrap my head around it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Yeah it's so weird how they're doing it.

And in 2.19 Mona helped Emily hack into the schools computer system. That's actually when I knew she was -A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next