Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 am

Possibly!

Lol, so my cousin (who's now addicted to PLL *mission complete*) just called me yelling going "ROSIE I HATE YOU, i'm so freaked out!!". She's up to 2x23 and she's already guessed Mona is -A and there are no other suspects for her haha. Smart girl.... When I asked why she thinks Mona was getting -A texts, she said "maybe she was sending them to herself because she's always wanted to fit in with the girls".
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what will i do with my life tho?

----
Jenna in 2x23 talking about Wren: "I bet even a lie would sound good in that accent"... ???
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 am

It might be, but the some of the writers have been talking about a season 5.
However, it's good to know that they know where they want to go with the story, and how the end will play out.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 am

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 Tumblr_m6wd8zfmjf1qaptvj
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 am

Well it will be nice to end sooner rather than later... I don't want the series dragging on like the books.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 pm

I really doubt season 4 will be the last one, especially now the show's status or popularity seems to be rising (EW cover and all). The network would not give up on the show just because the writers think it is for the best to end it, seriously if it's popular enough to keep going it will keep going. Considering it's a highly serialized show about a murder, it's quite a miracle that PLL is peeking on its third season without frustrating viewers. Veronica Mars, for instance, couldn't do this after a briliant season 1.

I do like the idea of ending the show sooner than later though. After 5 seasons shows tend to drag and for a non-procedural it's very hard to keep the audience interested for so long. It's an excellent sign if the writers really know where they want to go.

It would be a good idea to change the dynamic a bit in season 4. Maybe we will meet RC in the finale and she will turn out to be one of the good guys, Alison or the twin sister. And the girls will join forces to find out what really happened to the twin sister, who is the Big A and why is the Big A targeting them. I want to see a more assertive team, making planing and such, to do the right thing, obviously.

IMO, the show cannot end without a confrotation between Spencer/Emily and Toby, and the girls coming to terms with the Jenna thing. A confrotation between the girls and Alison would be amazing I'm sure, but that obviously depends on Alison being alive in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Quote :
"Pretty Little Liars": Could Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily ever be replaced? Time moves very slowly in Rosewood -- but eventually, the Liars have to grow up and move on from high school. Executive producer Oliver Goldstick tells us that the writers have a plan for the current Liars through the summer after their senior year. "I think five [seasons] is what we originally thought," he says. "But there are ways to invigorate this show, interestingly enough. We've talked, internally, about introducing four new Pretty Little Liars; we've talked about that with the studio. There could be four new girls after these girls graduate, who witness or participate in some sort of crime, and all of a sudden you have four new girls who are lying. I don't know! But for now, with these girls, we've all thought that we've got five seasons in them."

From here

LOL Four new liars would be awful!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't watch with new liars, that'd be too stupid.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Ha, new girls. Yeah nooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 pm

That never works and it would never work. I'm surprised they would even consider that idea.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 pm

I was watching some season 1 episodes and it's so funny, because nothing happens! It's so boring! No one is getting nearly killed on a weekly basis! Laughing

What's your opinions on Maya, btw? I always hated her and watching these again just confirms my feelings. Her inability to understand Emily's fears is completely ridiculous. Yes, this show is absurd, but it works because the characters are relatable and Maya being so sure of herself and her sexuality at the age of 16 is so far-fetched. At points she is basically harassing Emily. I can't say I was sad when she died. I also didn't remember the scene when Maya's body is discovered mirrors the scene when Alison's body is discovered, even the song they used is the same.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am

Yeah season 1 was boring.

I always liked Maya, but now that you're pointing out all that stuff... haha.
Nah i thought she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:31 am

I never liked Bianca Lawson, I have to say that.

Toby approaching Emily seems very suspicious now. He comes out of nowhere to attack Em's boyfriend in the girls' dressing room. What was he doing there? It does seem like he wants to get closer to her to spy the girls. It's funny because in a way the audience was fooled by Toby the same way Spencer and Emily were. He was always very suspicious and we let it go.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:51 am

We let it go because it was too obvious at the time Laughing ... I'm still not ready to give an opinion on Toby only because i don't know if he is full on evil yet. I feel like the writers would want to keep him good for the sake of the lovestory and the teenage girls.

Breaking news btw! Spencer sees RC in the girls bathroom at school
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 Tumblr_mj30t1PCER1rzt41jo3_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 Tumblr_mj30t1PCER1rzt41jo2_500

Would it be easy for Alison to get in and out? Probably. I spose this doesn't narrow it down at all hahah
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 am

Apparently the 4x01 title is "'A' is for A-L-I-V-E"...... I'm seeing this around Tumblr but idk how legit it is.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Would it be easy for Alison to get in and out? Probably. I spose this doesn't narrow it down at all hahah

As it seems literally anyone can sneak in and out of school at any time any day in Rosewood.

It would be weird if no one notices a dead girl walking around wearing a red coat, but I guess that's Rosewood... Laughing

Or Spencer is there alone because of the days she missed before.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:09 am

We shall see.

Is anything important meant to be happening next episode?

Random thought - Now obviously i dont know the actresses personally, but i feel i can kinda get a sense of all their personalities.... except Lucy's.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 pm

We need a timeline like that one from Homeland to keep track of what's going on on this show:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 1x11-the-vest-26103

---------------------

Season 1 feels like a completely different show, it's so weird. So much teenange drama, who is dating who, etc, feels like the show Ezria are still starring.

--------

Anyways, theory!!!! yahoo

RC is Ali and she is not Big A.

Ali had a twin sister who tried to kill her when they were little (before they went to live in Rosewood). Evil twin sister was sent to Radley. The Hastings family helped them to cover it up (I feel it's weird the writers made the DiLaurentis move to Rosewood when Ali was 5, there's more to this whole past of both families).

At some point, Ali went to Radley and evil twin sister got out by mistake. Ali met Jenna in Radley and they bonded or something. Jenna met the real Ali.

Evil twin sister posed as Ali and tormented everybody. She attacked Jenna with the firecracker so she could get rid of her. Evil twin sister got killed by Wilden due to pregnancy. Cece and Melissa suspect/have information about this. Maybe Wren too (weren't Melissa and Wren dating back then?). Melissa and Wren are blackmailed to act as A at points. Ali went hiding to find out who Big A is. She is helped by Jenna and Jason.

Big A though? I don't know. Maybe it's something else entirely, something we don't know yet. I feel not even Mona and Toby know what's her/his endgame and are being manipulated to think it's revenge against Ali and the girls, but I think it's somehow connected to Ali's and Spencer's family. Something the NAT club found about without even knowing. I don't know why the girls would be targeted though, especially because it doesn't seem Big A wants them dead. Maybe Big A thinks the girls did something, or have some important information and the girls haven't connected the dots. I don't know, that part is really confusing.

I think the story needs more mystery to go on for another 2 seasons and that's why we will learn about RC and who killed "Ali", but not who Big A is. If we meet RC and she is the Big A, what's the mystery to go on?

scratch

Last edited by Isa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 pm

I like your theory! I hope it's something like that that will go down.

Only one thing, the Hastings didn't make the DiLaurentis family move to Rosewood. They actually wanted nothing to do with them and were surprised when they moved in next door.
But there may be more of a connection between the two families. I wouldn't be surprised by it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:02 pm

By "they" I mean the writers, not Spencer's family. Sorry, I'll edit my post.

We only know about this whole thing through Spencer's dad, so he could be lying.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey guys, right I was thinking that for the last ep, or maybe even the last 2 we should download them, and wait and all watch them at the same time, so we can comment as we're watching, kinda like a livestream, but at a hopefully more sociable time.

What do you guys reckon?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 pm

I think that would be a great idea and I'm totally up for it. It might be a bit hard to sync everybody's time though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm in!
As long as it isn't in the middle of the night I should be able to do it any time.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm flexible too, do I can work around other peoples schedules smile

Yay!! I'm excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next