Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 pm

skjdvnlwkefcnoamadskmlx I KNEW IT!! I have guessed RC to be one of those 3 girls. Hmmm.

But i want the girls to know Alison, not Courtney Sad I wanted Ali to kill Courtney.

yahoo Where is it?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 Tumblr_miy5n6jAgZ1rxm95zo1_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 Tumblr_miy5n6jAgZ1rxm95zo2_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 pm

What do you mean? Wouldn't Courtney be the one dead in that scenario?

Looks like it could be a hospital, or some office or something where Spencer meets RC. Maybe Radley, but she looks like she's out by then so why would she be there?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Oooooo..... what if it was Ezra's name 'E' Lamb..... remember he became a Fitz to hide from his folks....

Would make him less dull anyway lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm

He just shortened his last name from Fitzgerald.
But Lamb could be his mothers maiden name or something?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 pm

MissLilly wrote:
What do you mean? Wouldn't Courtney be the one dead in that scenario?

Looks like it could be a hospital, or some office or something where Spencer meets RC. Maybe Radley, but she looks like she's out by then so why would she be there?
Oh yeah haha. I'm out of it.

I hope Ali is good then.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 am

I'm trying really hard not to read this thread. It's hard! yahoo

Last night I found out Toby is on A-team. Firstly I was wanting him to be a double agent, but now I think it would be genius if he was A all along because he hated Alison and the girls but actually fell in love with Spencer after he got to know her a bit more. I really want his love to be true. I can't wait to see Spencer finding this out. I'm sure she is on a nervous breakdown path. Girl is losing it. I'm super excited to see Troian's performance in upcoming episodes.

Actually for now I think there's a lot pointing to Spencer being A, which terrifies me even though I don't really expect the writers to go there. I have lots of theories but I still have 8 episodes to catch up and obviously a lot is going to happen. It may sound weird, but I want Spencer to be framed for Alison's murder (for a few episodes, that is). I feel this season is much darker and something like that should happen at some point. This is something I want to see in terms of drama, I want to see the girls scared Spencer might be A.

About Aria, I think there's a reason why the girls are nearly getting killed on a weekly basis while she sits around eating cake with Ezra. My theory for now: it has to do with the connection between Byron and Alison. Cece is involved too, maybe even Meredith (or Maggie???).

Ugh, really hated everything related to Nate/Non-Nate!!! Glad he seems to be gone. What a waste of storyline and time. I hope Maya knew something that connects her to Alison's murder. Maybe A helped Nate to find and kill Maya? That would make Nate a bit more interesting.

Anyway, I know you guys have already seen and discussed all this and are on a different level right now but I really want to write about it. It's funny because my theories will probably change after I watch all episodes. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:27 am

I personally don't think Maggie or Meredith have anything to do with Ali or -A. I think they're just B-plot characters.

And i really hope it's not one of the girls as -A. Idk, I just see it as an amateur uncreative writing choice?? Sort of like writing a story where a lot of crazy stuff happens and the main character just happens to wake up from a dream and the whole thing was fake... I also feel it would be unrealistic for one of the PLLs to be -A, and it would be out of character for the other 3 girls to even suspect their friend is -A.

I feel like Aria isn't as involved because she is part of the "main" couple of the show. Like the romantic version of the comedic-relief.

----
Some more random 'Ali is alive' evidence: Ali said to Emily in a dream - "I see everything now. I missed so much while i was here". ... That makes her sound like someone in hiding, but watching over everyone.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 am

Isa wrote:
I'm trying really hard not to read this thread. It's hard! yahoo
Maybe we should use spoiler tags until you're caught up, so you can safely read other stuff we post here?

Isa wrote:

Last night I found out Toby is on A-team. Firstly I was wanting him to be a double agent, but now I think it would be genius if he was A all along because he hated Alison and the girls but actually fell in love with Spencer after he got to know her a bit more. I really want his love to be true. I can't wait to see Spencer finding this out. I'm sure she is on a nervous breakdown path. Girl is losing it. I'm super excited to see Troian's performance in upcoming episodes.

I don't know if you want to know this, I'm not sure if it's a spoiler but
Spoiler:

Isa wrote:

Actually for now I think there's a lot pointing to Spencer being A, which terrifies me even though I don't really expect the writers to go there. I have lots of theories but I still have 8 episodes to catch up and obviously a lot is going to happen. It may sound weird, but I want Spencer to be framed for Alison's murder (for a few episodes, that is). I feel this season is much darker and something like that should happen at some point. This is something I want to see in terms of drama, I want to see the girls scared Spencer might be A.

I believe there is more to Spencer than meets the eye. She definitely seems more involved than all the other girls combined. I don't think she'd ever be A, but I'd actually love to see the girls being afraid that she might be, too. That'd be great actually!

Isa wrote:

About Aria, I think there's a reason why the girls are nearly getting killed on a weekly basis while she sits around eating cake with Ezra. My theory for now: it has to do with the connection between Byron and Alison. Cece is involved too, maybe even Meredith (or Maggie???).

Explain?

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 am

MissLilly wrote:
Maybe we should use spoiler tags until you're caught up, so you can safely read other stuff we post here?

Don't worry about that. And I should catch up soon. I wish I didn't have something tonight.

MissLilly wrote:
I don't know if you want to know this, I'm not sure if it's a spoiler but [spoiler]he became A team after the homecoming episode (season 1 I think?) so he wasn't A team all along, he became A after getting to know the girls a bit. I'm not sure what that means for his love for Spencer, but I hope he's truly evil, and was always faking it just to get closer to them

Having seen evil Toby for a few episodes now (Spencer just found out) I don't really care anymore if it was real or not. They were definitely my favorite couple, but I enjoy this show so much I'm just moving on, which is excelent.

MissLilly wrote:

Isa wrote:

Explain?

That's just me thinking that maybe if Byron is involved (I still don't trust him and any flashback at this point) that's why Aria is spared. In episode 3x10 or something Aria is hanging out with Ezra and later her mom while the girls are breaking into Noel's cabin or going through her things and I thought it was too ridiculous for not to be intentional. But I don't know. It might be just the writers being uninspired when it comes to Aria.

I definitely don't think any of the girls is A but I like the writers toying with that idea.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

From Marlene smile
Quote :
@GrandeLovers2 finale = some Hitchcock. An emotional reveal. Three shocking twists. A very big gasp at the end!
The "emotional reveal" is probably Spoby-related Rolling Eyes

We'd better see RCs face or i'm going to be mad.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Saw that! Just hoping it won't be spoiled in promos smile

Also, this:
Quote :
“I’ll always have a soft spot for Ezria.”
— Marlene King

Kill me now....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 am

Yeah they're gonna last foreverrrrrrrr Rolling Eyes

Just got my cousin addicted to PLL. Yay.

Hahaha look at this - arias one:
http://www.afterellen.com/2013/03/from-the-pilot-to-the-grave-the-evolution-of-pretty-little-liars?page=0%2C1
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:59 am

I feel in my gut that Wren is on the A-team.

Question:
JENNA - Good or Evil?
I want to think good.

------
Omg so when Mona is revealed as -A, Spencer says "You didnt see Ali in Brookhaven, she saw you, didnt she?". And Mona says "We're in this together now" (implying Spencer and her)....but i think it means her and Alison!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 am

I've seen it all!!! yahoo

First thing, all awards to Troian! That was exactly what I wanted to see! I love that Spencer was always seen as the strongest one but she is the one cracking. And it makes complete sense: she plays with logic but in the end it's all emotions with her, and that's why she is so intense. On top of Toby and Mona targetting her, she has the worst family ever. Poor thing!

Anyway, it's infuriating what's going down with Aria, Ezra, etc, right now. The girls are going crazy, hiding cars from the police, killing freaks who killed their girlfriend, almost being chopped by the elevators, literally being f*** by A and Aria is babysitting???? This seriously needs to stop. gunfight

I definitely think one of the twin sisters is alive. I want to see the girls confronting Alison or whoever was the person who tormeted them before Alison went missing.

I don't think Melissa or Jenna are red coat. Remember in the masquarede ball there was someone wearing a red dress? Who was that? I think Jenna, Melissa and Lucas were all blackmailed by A to do all sorts of things, but they are not really A. Cece is definitely involved. She keeps tipping the girls to the wrong direction. I don't trust any flashback at this point. It certainly involves the NAT Club, maybe they found out something about Alison? Or she found something about them?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:11 am

Yayyyy now you can chat with us.

I think the NAT club have footage of something that BigA (or Alison idk) doesn't want people to see. And that's why they're being killed.

I honestly have mixed feelings about Melissa. I can't tell if she's good or bad or nothing. Lucas OTOH i think is being blackmailed.

Also remember in the season 2 finale, Melissa and Lucas were asked to "distract Jenna", meaning theyre on different sides...... Ugh, i keep thinking Jenna is on the good side.

And yeah i still think that Cece is a big part. And I think Jenna has a wayyyy bigger part than we all think.

--------
Just imagine when Spencer faces RC - the camera moves to ALISONS FACE, and it's real and crazy and I love you
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:12 am

Isa wrote:

I don't think Melissa or Jenna are red coat. Remember in the masquarede ball there was someone wearing a red dress? Who was that? I think Jenna, Melissa and Lucas were all blackmailed by A to do all sorts of things, but they are not really A. Cece is definitely involved. She keeps tipping the girls to the wrong direction. I don't trust any flashback at this point. It certainly involves the NAT Club, maybe they found out something about Alison? Or she found something about them?
Alison i'm guessing? And she was the one talking to Jenna in the woods?
So many theories!

------
And Noel Kahn! I have noooooo idea about him.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 am

I think Jenna is good too. And the NAT Club has/had something the Big A wants, and that's why I don't think Melissa is the red coat even though I can't say if Melissa is bad or good. Sometimes she seems to be evil for no reason (mostly through Spencer's eyes though).

Jenna definitely has a big part in this. And the same goes to Spencer. I don't remember exactly but Spencer was missing during the night Alison went missing, isn't it? And then she is the one who gives the flask to Emily and she is awake and upstairts the day after. She is also the one with Mona in the Motel and in the car. This cannot be a coincidence.

I hope Wren is part of the A-team. I just hate this guy and I hate seeing him with Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 am

MissLilly wrote:
Also, this:
Quote :
“I’ll always have a soft spot for Ezria.”
— Marlene King

Kill me now....

Oh God...

They think Ezria is their big, epic couple, isn't it?

They will never touch that and I really doubt Ezra has anything to do with A. It's a shame we have to suffer through a little Ezra now, his relationship with Maggie and a whole set of Fitzs.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 am

They do.. But the writers and such are like social media gods & goddesses, and we know they read afterellen reviews, so they must see that we're so many that just go "What is this fuckery?!?" about this whole Ezria deal, and it seeming like a show within a show since it's so removed from everything.

If they don't do something about it in season 4 I'm legit starting to fast forward through their scenes and pretend they don't exist, because it won't make an ounce of difference to the main story anyway.

I'm also hoping Wren is A. If we have to suffer through another GROWN man wanting a high school kid, it has to be for a damn reason.
Plus, he's very suspicious, and everything I am sure, leads back to Spencer, so.
People might think Aria is the protagonist and "lead" of this show with her crappy romance and all, but I'll be damned if it isn't really all about Spencer in the end. Everything points to it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 am

Yes, it all leads to Spencer. Spencer is also the one with totally absent parents, the crazy sister, an A-boyfriend, connection to the DiLaurentis family, she is key to all the big events.

I think the parents are more involved. Maybe there's more to Byron (it would put more pressure on Aria and that would be good for a change), but I think there's more to the relationship between Spencer's parens and Ali's parents. Spencer's mom has always been very suspicious.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 pm

So I was thinking and Red Coat has to be Ali or the twin sister. My bet would be twin sister, even though I think it would be awesome to have Alison alive. I would love, love to see Alison back having to deal with how strong the girls are now.

Red Coat's reveal cannot be less important than Toby's and let's be honest who cares about Melissa and Cece? Besides, the girls said that Cece could be Red Coat, which means she is definitely not. I think Jenna being Red Coat would not be powerful or surprising because she has always been one of the big suspects. I think it would be much more interesting if she is actually one of the good guys.

If Ali is Red Coat, why would Toby and Mona work for her though? Which makes me think: do we really know A-team and Red Coat work together? I honestly don't remember if there's confirmation on that. Maybe those are different things?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Isa wrote:
I think Jenna is good too. And the NAT Club has/had something the Big A wants, and that's why I don't think Melissa is the red coat even though I can't say if Melissa is bad or good. Sometimes she seems to be evil for no reason (mostly through Spencer's eyes though).

Jenna definitely has a big part in this. And the same goes to Spencer. I don't remember exactly but Spencer was missing during the night Alison went missing, isn't it? And then she is the one who gives the flask to Emily and she is awake and upstairts the day after. She is also the one with Mona in the Motel and in the car. This cannot be a coincidence.

I hope Wren is part of the A-team. I just hate this guy and I hate seeing him with Spencer.
Alison also seemed to think Melissa was evil. She made a few comments to Spencer about how Melissa is a shit sister..... Idk Melissa is confusing.

I think Wren is part of the A-team.

And you guys are making me consider Spencer has something to do with this alllllll yahoo But no i don't think so. I think that she IS the one who finds out about Ali's twin and stuff though.
If Spencer willingly became part of the A-team, i'd be really pissed off because it doesnt make sense for her character.
Quote :

If Ali is Red Coat, why would Toby and Mona work for her though? Which makes me think: do we really know A-team and Red Coat work together? I honestly don't remember if there's confirmation on that. Maybe those are different things?
There's not confirmation that RedCoat and BigA are the same person.
I know that Mona said "it's easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend" and "we're in this together now". I think she was implying that she's working with Alison?? Maybe Toby and Mona are working with someone who they THINK is Alison, but it's actually Courtney...
No but that doesnt make sense... Ali keeps visiting them in dreams and helping them.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

I don't believe Spencer has anything to do with the A team. I think she's just more involved through the persons around her like I've said before. She's more connected. And I feel like it's mostly about her, she gets the worst of it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 am

I'm watching 3x02 and am actually laughing at something Aria says... The girls are in the bathroom talking about what Emily remember from that graveyard night. Emily is all like "guys I know it was Jenna driving that night!". And Aria goes "Look I believe you Em, but honestly, I don't think you remember anything clearly from that night. When we picked you up, you kept calling me 'Arlene'..."
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:13 am

Nah, Spencer won't turn to the dark side. And I think Lilly and I are great Spencer fans and we want her to be more conected and that explain some of our theories, but I don't think it's a coincidence she is always more involved than the others. Maybe it's just because the writers think Spencer is the best character and Troian the best actress of them (true and true Laughing), but I want to believe there's more. I still think her mom is somewhat involved.

And why was Toby with Spencer especifically? Just a coincidence or there was a point for that? Maybe he wanted to get closer to her because they knew she was the leader or maybe he wanted to have free access to her house?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next