Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Interesting. So you're thinking the hand in the dirt is Courtney wearing an Alison bracelet?

(for the sake of convenience, i shall hereby call the "twin" Courtney)

---
Wait, Lilly, so who do you think is Big A? Alison?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Yes, I do think so.

I am also open for the possibility that it's the other way around, and C is posing as Ali now.
But mostly I think the real Ali is alive.

Well, yeah, I kinnda do have a feeling Ali is the big A. But then I just watched the episode where Hanna is in the hospital and Ali visits her, and say "I should really do something about that A bitch".

If Ali isn't Big A, then she at least knows who she is.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Oh yeah! So if -A is Courtney, they're both still alive?? (if Hanna's dream wasn't actually a dream). They can't both be.
Maybe Ali is head A, but she was talking about Mona at that point lol, idk.

-----------
3x17 recap, funny bit:
Quote :
Emily is doing whatever Emily does on a quiet night at home. Soliciting donations to save homeless kittens, writing letters to her Congressional representatives to ask for clean air and nicer parks and equality, researching coconut cupcake recipes, packing up a care package to send to the Sudanese children she's been sponsoring since she first started getting an allowance, smiling at herself in the mirror and looking away bashfully because sometimes it's embarrassing to remember how God gave you the best one of every facial feature
Quote :
Emily's face is like, "This seems like relevant information you probably should have relayed to literally anyone, years ago." And CeCe is like, "That's not how I roll, girl. You kill a snake with a mannequin leg, you move on."

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:55 pm

No, I don't think they're both alive, it's either or. Not both.
But if Courtney is A she's posing as Ali.

Oh yeah, she probably was talking about Mona!

lulz at the recap!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Watching youtube clips of Tammin Sursok (Jenna) in Home&Away back when she was blonde and had an aussie accent :')

---------
When asked if we have met the "Big A" on the show yet, Marlene King answered "yes". We haven't met Ali's twin yet.

Idk how Ali can be Big -A. She's so nice to the girls in their "dreams" and what did they ever do to her?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 am

We can have met Ali's twin pretending to be Ali.

What did they ever do to anyone, to deserve this kind of torture?

Also,
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 1-13-not-amateur
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 am

Episode 1x14, the dance where Hanna is being blackmailed to dance with Lucas. At the end it's the usual "through A eyes". A's picking up his jacket (so it's not the big A), and Aria's mom goes "Number 32. Here you go"

So I went back to see if we could spot 32.

This is him:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 3210

If you know what you're looking for, the camera is careful to show us his face, and the number on his back as he turns around.

Who is it??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 pm

I have nooo idea, don't recognise him. What do you mean you searched for number 32?
I've gotta rewatch I think.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

They wear these numbers on their back during the dance.

Buuut, I just realized, there doesn't have to be a connection between the number on their back, and the number they hung their coats on.
However, why then tell us A's number, and out of all the numbers, also show 32 on screen?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 am

Idk, to fuck with us? Haha tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:42 am

Starting this ep smile

I really don't give a shit about Ezra's brother, omg

Halfway through. Boring so far.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 am

I've just been watching all the Vivian Darkbloom stuff in s02e18(ish) and I'm wondering if when Hanna bumped into Ali dressed up as Vivian... she actually bumped into the twin? I mean you don't go to the hairdressers to dye your hair black for a few days do you? If it's a wig, would you go to the hairdressers? (I really don't know about these things.... there's some genuine confusion here)

-------------------------

I'm gonna start downloading the latest ep now! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 am

Ok still watching.

Found a good bit! Emily's "memory' of killing Alison. I really doubt she did so i reckon the "memory" has a double meaning or something... or it's two diff memories combined. Idk.

ALISON AND EMILY ARE THE CUTEST. Alison getting all flirty with her is I love you I ship them.

E: "How long are we going away for?"
A: "How about forever..."
Me: Crying or Very sad

----------
Span_ski wrote:
I've just been watching all the Vivian Darkbloom stuff in s02e18(ish) and I'm wondering if when Hanna bumped into Ali dressed up as Vivian... she actually bumped into the twin? I mean you don't go to the hairdressers to dye your hair black for a few days do you? If it's a wig, would you go to the hairdressers? (I really don't know about these things.... there's some genuine confusion here)

-------------------------

I'm gonna start downloading the latest ep now! yahoo
I have a feeling that's something we're not meant to understand yet... I think it's a wig though.
The Vivian thing is weird because i don't know if Vivian+Red Coat is the same person. We know Big A wears the red coat. Is that Vivian?
Yeah idk i'm confusing myself.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 am

OMG it just got good at the 41 minute mark!!

Btw the -A digging up the grave has long dark hair if you pause it at the right time. Mona or Jenna.

There's something significant about the Whiskey at the end. The camera focuses on the label.

---
I don't know why Ali would want to hurt the girls. Maybe because at some point when Courtney was posing as Alison, the girls couldn't tell the difference?
Nah, but Cece needs to fit in.
-----------
Really?!
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 Tumblr_mhs75gR1qX1rxm95zo1_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 Tumblr_mhs75gR1qX1rxm95zo2_500
--------
People think that this girls face looks like the mask Cece was wearing in Pretty Dirty Secrets ep 2.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 Tumblr_mhs4q2pFKy1rxm95zo2_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 am

Troian speaking french is a little bit hot Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:18 pm

I was a little disappointed in this weeks PLL, but wicked excited for next week, and Spencer lashing out on Mona. Gonna be gooood asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:38 pm

If red coat was Alison wouldn't it be too obvious?

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 Tumblr_mhthajCtqj1rzt41jo1_500

I think Emily remembered the night Ali died because she defended her by hitting someone else with that shovel.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 pm

I swear it looks like Ali.
But if it's not Ali, then who is it and why would this person have it out for the girls? What's the motive?

Okay, so remember page 5, and how I thought it was the Alison being buried alive? It's not. Re-watching those episodes earlier and her being buried alive was what they could read in the pages they had. Page 5 is forensic evidence, and Jenna and Garret made that page and all electronic traces of it disappear "so nothing could link them to that night".

Jenna and Garret are definitely A-team. They were the ones texting the girls as A to set them up to get arrested when their therapist disappeared. And thus they were the ones to give the girls the shovel that is the murder weapon.
Did Jenna and Garret kill Alison (or the twin, thinking it was Alison), and why had this escaped my memory?

I am so confused right now. I may have to alter my theory, and I don't like it tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

We know Garret didn't kill Alison. Remember the flashback where he pretends to hit Ali with a hockey stick but he hits the tree??
For G+J to be linked to Ali's death by page 5 all that had to happen was a strand of their hair falling on Alison's clothes. That's probably why they stole page 5, but this is a TV show so they had to make it seem all significant. Idk, i'm past Garrett, i think he's just a guy who saw/knew too much.
I think there's more to Jenna, but not Jenna and Garrett together. I think Jenna knows Cece and i think that's who Jenna met up with in the woods in 2x25.

Idk why anyone would have it out for the girls. Especially Ali.
I feel like they're making Alison alive too obvious now.

Btw Any Reaser just posted another code on twitter:
SOCIO (like sociopath).... If you rewatch Pretty Dirty Secrets ep 2, Jason and Cece's conversation was something like this:
Cece: "No one could have known she (Alison assumedly) was...."
Jason: "Insane?"
Cece: "Dead"

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

It seems like everyone in Rosewood owns a black hoodie!? I mean at "Camp Mona" Noel apparently saw Aria and Ezra making out in the car and wrote "I see you" on the car and ran away (in a black hoodie).
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm

It wasn't a hockey stick that was used to kill her though, it was the shovel the girls ended up with. That Jenna and Garret planted for them to find and dig up their therapist with when they thought she was buried alive (but really it was all a set-up to get them arrested with the murder weapon in hand).
It can all be Jenna's master plan and Garret just her puppet though.
And if Garret is just a puppet that means Jenna knows he didn't really hit her with the stick, and she either killed Alison, had someone do it for her, or knows who did it. That's the only way she could know about the shovel, and set the girls up. And page 5 was therefore a real threat to her, that she used Garret to get rid of.

Also, everyone were handed black hoodies for Monas party. I don't remember if he was invited there though or if he crashed it.

Interesting convo between Jason/Cece.
Cece really doesn't register that high on my suspect list yet, and they could have been talking after the fact. Like, the year Ali was missing no one could have known for sure she was dead? I don't know.
Difficult to say without context though.

I'm gonna entertain the thought that Ali may not be all evil and Big A here for a second, and try to form a theory.
- A was after Ali.
- Ali was looking for A
- Ali has a twin.
- A kills twin thinking it's Ali, and Ali goes into hiding.
- A goes after the girls.
- Ali comes out of hiding every now and then to help the girls.

Or, Jenna/puppet/someone else kills Ali's twin and Ali takes this as an opportunity to go into hiding and off of A's radar.

Ugh.. this show! I need answers!

But Ali wasn't all nice or even nice at all in my eyes. She would build up and break down those girls with every other sentence. Manipulative little bitch.
It only makes sense to me that she is Big A. Only Ali plays these sick games, and enjoy control over other people, especially the girls.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Quote :
It wasn't a hockey stick that was used to kill her though, it was the shovel the girls ended up with. That Jenna and Garret planted for them to find and dig up their therapist with when they thought she was buried alive (but really it was all a set-up to get them arrested with the murder weapon in hand).
It can all be Jenna's master plan and Garret just her puppet though.
And if Garret is just a puppet that means Jenna knows he didn't really hit her with the stick, and she either killed Alison, had someone do it for her, or knows who did it. That's the only way she could know about the shovel, and set the girls up. And page 5 was therefore a real threat to her, that she used Garret to get rid of.
This is what i'm struggling with. I thought this after my last post.
Like what the hell happened after Garrett pretended to hit Ali with the stick and Jenna believed he killed her? How does Jenna now know in the present that it was a shovel? Before Garrett died, he told Spencer that Jenna thought he killed Alison. Either he is right, or Jenna is playin him! ... (Did i ever tell you that the actor who plays Garrett tweeted "Hey Rosie xox" to me hahaha)
Anyway, i think the reason the writers showed us that Garrett-hockey stick flashback was just to tell us that he didn't kill Alison (or didn't have the guts), even though it was a shovel that killed her. Like he could have killed her with the stick but he chose not to.
Wait, at any point in that shovel episode did Jenna actually KNOW for sure it was a shovel they set the girls up with? Maybe Garrett planted the shovel, and Jenna assumed is was the hockey stick? ...... BUT NO. I think that Jenna knew everything all along. No i dont. Yes i do. IDK IDK IDK.

Quote :
Or, Jenna/puppet/someone else kills Ali's twin and Ali takes this as an opportunity to go into hiding and off of A's radar.
Quote :
- A was after Ali.
- Ali was looking for A
- Ali has a twin.
- A kills twin thinking it's Ali, and Ali goes into hiding.
- A goes after the girls.
- Ali comes out of hiding every now and then to help the girls.
I like this, except what's Ali's twin doing there if she's not -A?
And why would Ali be coming out of hiding being so nice to the girls if she was -A? I want to believe she is doing this though. I like the idea of Alison coming out of hiding to help them out.

Ya know what, ultimately the twin killing Ali (or vice versa) theory is the only one that makes sesne.

Quote :
Interesting convo between Jason/Cece.
Cece really doesn't register that high on my suspect list yet, and they could have been talking after the fact. Like, the year Ali was missing no one could have known for sure she was dead? I don't know.
Difficult to say without context though.
It was more the "insane" part i was focusing on. Like the whole one-twin-is-crazy theory.
It's interesting that you don't consider Cece a suspect. I totally do! The fact that she a)looks like Ali, b) taught Ali everything she knows, c)they went to cape may together and she knew all Ali's secrets, d)Ali never told the girls about Cece, e) Cece showed up in the series at just the right time i think. f)She was in PDS which i don't think she would have been if she wasn't important.. g) the way Cece just comes for a little bit, leaves the show for a couple eps, comes back again. It just seems to melike they're setting her up to be someone important?? Whyyy is she getting so much attention? Remember that guy that flew Alison around on a little plane. He had info but he was only around for one episode. Cece is staying around.

--------
Why does Emily have a memory of picking up a shovel and hitting someone with it?

-------
Also in 2x12, Emily's drugged up Ali "dream"... Alison says "That bitch thinks that this is what you want, to be completely free of -A" .... I still don't know what that means
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Quote :
I like this, except what's Ali's twin doing there if she's not -A?
She escaped Radley, and went home, but then she got killed before anyone knew?

But that doesn't make sense either, because the parents would be called.... hmm... I don't know.

Quote :
And why would Ali be coming out of hiding being so nice to the girls if she was -A?
To further her own agenda. Manipulating the girls, playing her own sick game. And I'm sure in some twisted way she cares for them even if she's A.

Like, you know how abusers can be all nice and sweet to their victim to keep them under their power and such. That's what I'm thinking about Ali.

Quote :
It's interesting that you don't consider Cece a suspect. I totally do!
I'm gonna put her under more scrutiny when I get so far in my re-watching.
But as of now not so much.

Quote :
Why does Emily have a memory of picking up a shovel and hitting someone with it?
Maybe she hit someone with the shovel when she was drunk and drugged out at the grave?
I doubt very much she did anything of the sort on the night "Ali" was murdered.

Quote :
Also in 2x12, Emily's drugged up Ali "dream"... Alison says "That bitch thinks that this is what you want, to be completely free of -A" .... I still don't know what that means
Shrug
Perhaps in some way, if Ali is A, Ali doesn't think that the girls really want to be free of her? That in her twisted mind, the girls "need" her?

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 am

I see what you're saying. I wonder who "that bitch" is referring to.

Quote :
I'm gonna put her under more scrutiny when I get so far in my re-watching.
But as of now not so much.
When you get there, pay attention to ep 3x09. It is SO shifty and A-like when Cece takes Spencer's University application and happens to know some guy that works in admissions who happened to be at some party (for 2 minutes off-screen apparently) and then Spencer gets an email that night from the admissions office (at 1am on a Saturday?!) saying she has been accepted.
It just reeks of -A work.
And the way Jenna looks over at Cece during the game of Truth.

--------
Recap yahoo
http://www.afterellen.com/content/2013/02/pretty-little-liars-recap-318-bienvenue-dark-lord?page=last%2C0
Will read tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:20 pm

I just read the AE recap!! It was absolutely mint as usual! Hilarious! Laughing

My favourite bit...

Quote :
Emily sighs and tries something else to help Spencer remember who she is: She translates the French on the postcard all wrong so Spencer can have a chance to show off how she's the smartest person in the room. The plan backfires. Instead of reminding Spencer that she is a badass, Emily is reminded that Spencer's voice operates on a special lesbian frequency, not unlike like the way a dog whistle works. Spence speaks perfect French in her perfect voice and Emily's eyes glaze over for a second.

How true ROFL

Also...

Quote :
The Risen Mitten buys some whiskey, because I guess the Risen Mitten has to recap Glee on Thursday nights too.

lulz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next