Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 am

Ah, of course! She could have found it while she was at his place! That's probably what she did, that makes more sense I guess smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Didn't you guys see the name tag in the drawer of Spencer's Toby's kitchen?? She opened the drawer and completely missed it (the first time)??

Yeah i just rewatched it to make sure i'm not imagining things - at 15-16minutes Spencer looks in the drawer and the camera does a close-up of the tag.

I've heard people talk about Toby saying to Mona "it's too soon" regarding intentionally revealing themselves to Spencer (using the name-tag)

EDIT- Wow they were at Toby's house??? yahoo It wouldn't even make sense that they were at Spencer's...

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

No, it's not there, I swear, lol! I even checked. No name-tag there.
There's something white but it's not the tag, looks more like a remote or something.

Edit:
Okay, in Toby's house. I saw it now! You were right smile

Well, that clears up that and why she was still making the lasagna. She didn't find it in her house, but at his. Cool beans!
I can't believe I missed that. Must have blinked or something Laughing

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:44 pm

EDIT- Blink and ya miss.

That's fine, i thought she was at her house, so shows how good my attention span is... Laughing

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

I diiiiid Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 pm

edited my above one^^ Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

I saw smile

Is there no PLL next week?
As I was going to check the episode, I saw the next listing was for Feb 5th.. Sad That's torture!

Anyway.. If Spencer found the tag by a miss, then Toby and Mona can't have been talking about the disclosure, and that being so soon. They weren't prepared for that, and didn't know Spencer would be in his apartment that day.
But that raises another question of why Mona was so smug and why Toby didn't run instead of face her...
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm

It says it plays next week for me..
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Ah, yes! Good! I checked again, and they have for some reason skipped putting up the link ready for ep 17, goes straight from 16 to 18.

All is well then smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Yeah true, they didn't know Spencer was gonna be at his house. Hmm.
Unless they use the whole "A knows all" crap and say they knew all along lol.

Toby and Spencer are hookin up next ep, so obviously all is well.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 pm

He's probably gonna pull some bullcrap on her, like he did it for her or something, and she's gonna believe him because that's what she wants to hear.

"Just tell me there's more to the story. Please" Sob, sob, sob.

They better not pull the "A knows all". That's a cop out. Better be it that they just rolled with it! But even that's lame.

Next episode looks great though!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh and btw, Emily and Paige were super cute smile Emily helping her with her anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

If Ali is alive I'm surprised no one has spotted her ever. Like anyone in Rosewood. She was apparently standing on the street in a red coat when Hanna was at that Corin place?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

I'm just looking at that now. It looks like Ali too me unless it's that blonde chick that was with Aria the whole episode?
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Gotta be Ali. Red coat, i mean?

And: gonna be a good finale!
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 Tumblr_mh5ji4kvlr1rr8urdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 pm

If Cece was looking for Halloween constumes, why did we not see her on the A-train?
Dun dunnnn, she's shifty.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 Tumblr_malzjfioPy1rr8urdo2_500

That's what they do with significant characters, they introduce them briefly, take them away for a while (so no one suspects), them bring them back in a bigger way!!

EVERYONE MUST KNOW CECE IS A.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:32 pm

But if Ali is alive, how is Cece A?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

What do you mean? Maybe 'A' didn't kill Alison.
Or if Cece isn't A, then she is still somehow very significant. It's all just been set up the right way i reckon... And they didn't need to have her in Pretty Dirty Secrets, but she's obviously significant, so they did.

Btw these recaps are so funny i can't stop laughing
http://www.afterellen.com/2013/01/pretty-little-liars-recap-316-misery-loves-company?page=0%2C2&xrs=share_Twitter_AfterEllen

-----
And idk if anyone remembers the Ali flashback from season 2 where Ali is dressing up to go to a party and Spencer's like "Where are you going?" Ali: "Going with a friend to a party" Spencer: "A friend or a boy?" Ali: "She's a friend, she bought be this anklet" (Ali was all smitten with this friend) This friend was obviously Cece to me, who was introduced the next ep.
^random point haha
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

ROFL lulz

I am laughing my ass off at that recap.... hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Aria awakes to the familiar sound of someone ransacking her house looking for clues.

I'm dying.

An AHS reference!
Why are you wearing a Briarcliff Mental Institution lacrosse team t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm

That recap literally made my day!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:08 pm

I know how i'm spending the rest of my day.

Ooooo i was just informed my repaired latptop is arriving today. It's been a long difficult journey without it.

Season three Emily checks the possible escape routes, calculates the trajectory and force it would take for her and Hanna to hurl Aria through one of the windows

---
I think i had a dream last night about the season 2 halloween episode, so i'm rewatching it because i trust my subconscious Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

@Lilly - this is that picture i posted before. It comes from the first halloween episode. It's Alison's bedroom. Apparently the sign underneath says something about twins.

See Jason in the middle and the two girls on the side that look the same?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 Tumblr_m34vhmGXfK1qayy17o1_400

-----
I still don't know Jenna's deal. There's some weird Jenna/Mona friendship in that episode.
And
Jenna to Ali: "Wow, you say froggie, they jump" (about two random boys)
Ali: "Yeah, they know they need me"...(why would she say that about 2 random people??) I think she's talking about the girls, but she didn't know Jenna at that point and Jenna didnt know the girls.

New theory- Jenna and Alison are sisters haha. Rewatch the Halloween ep!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:29 pm

That AE recap.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 pm

I just changed my friend's name in my phone to "-A" and put her picture as Toby in a hoodie
Laughing

Another good part of the halloween ep - Emily checking out Jenna while she dances.

I'm going to be majorly disappointed now if Alison is dead. I'll be so upset. I've been watching assuming she's alive.
This scene I love you I love you I love you I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfnLAUcQarc
Shay must have felt weird kissing a 15 yr old.
----
I just saw the theme song video. The brown haired chick (Catherine) got killed by Alison because she told one of Alison's secrets. Then she started dressing Catherine up like her- blonde wig etc.
1x14 - "Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time is how i ended up where i am" - Ali to Hanna in dream sequence...... What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next