Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 am

ROFL

If Ali's alive, and isn't 'A'. I would have to guess the twin is dead and the big 'A' is Jenna(bot) lol

From 2x06 recap..

Quote :
Backstage, Samara visits Emily with two things in tow: 1) Her dress. 2) A Gay Lady. I haven’t seen the casting call for the role or anything, but I am positive it just says: “Lady, Gay.” OK, and also, how come they always making the guest lesbians have such severe hair? Samara wants Emily to try on her dress to make sure it fits properly, and also because she wants to be near her nakedness again. And Gay Lady over there goes, “She’s not going to be happy until she knows it’s perfect,” and then she sort of smarms at Samara? Oh, Jesus. I just noticed they’re holding hands. Emily, listen to me — Run. I mean it. You’ve dealt with murderers and vampires and werewolves and zombies, but what you haven’t dealt with is a possessive lesbian “best friend.” Tip number one: She doesn’t want to be Samara’s friend. Tip two: She will kill you faster than Ian can creepy-chop a bell pepper.

ROFL

and...

Quote :
Hanna’s eye roll is so perfect. She’s like, “How come I don’t have a date, but you have a date who brought a date?”

Because she’s a 17-year-old lesbian, Hanna. Wait until she’s 30. Everywhere she goes, she’ll have a date who has a date who has a date who has a date who is Maya.

lulz

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
WAIT.

When Emily was all drugged from those car fumes in 2x12 and Alison appears to her and they have that cute kiss, Emily asks Ali who "A" is and Ali says she can't tell her because "2 can only keep a secret if one of them is dead" (implying both Ali and "A" are alive, but there must be a DiLaurentis in the body bag).

Doesn't that mean Ali/Ali's twin can't be "A"?? If Ali is alive, and the twin is dead (or vice versa), she could have told Emily.

Two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead. And one of them is, hence why Ali didn't tell! She kept the secret!

Or

Ali couldn't tell Emily, because that meant that Emily would have to die, and she wasn't supposed to die that day.

Come on people! Ali (or twin pretending to be Ali) is A.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 am

Hoooold the fuck up!

I'm watching episode 3 season 1, and Toby is back from "a reform school or something" for lighting the fire in the shed so Jenna got blinded (which of course he didn't do). So, what if he was sent to Radley, and met the twin there? He's been team A all along!

Oh oh, plus, when Emily is in the wardrobe and her boyfriend like... tries to force himself on her we sorta see it through A-like eyes, and they Toby jumps out and attacks Ben/saving Emily. Like, we're supposed to think he's good, but what was he doing there in the first place? Spying, the little A-muppet.

Aaand! When Emily goes to thank him, Jenna is all "Why did she thank you?" and Toby is all "It's not what you think". It could mean that Jenna is A team, and wonders why another A team member gets a thank you from one of the girls, like, did he blow their cover? or, it could be she thinks that Toby is thanked for taking the fall for the girls.
But they both have reasons to be on team A from the beginning.

Hint that Mona is A team, in episode 4:
After the girls have blocked all unknown texts and such to their phones, A send a message to Hanna over the radio. "To Hanna, from your best friend, A" Song: I don't need you anymore.
Lol, this is so fun!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Oo interesting scratch

Hahaha I love that you're having fun with it.

MissLilly wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
WAIT.

When Emily was all drugged from those car fumes in 2x12 and Alison appears to her and they have that cute kiss, Emily asks Ali who "A" is and Ali says she can't tell her because "2 can only keep a secret if one of them is dead" (implying both Ali and "A" are alive, but there must be a DiLaurentis in the body bag).

Doesn't that mean Ali/Ali's twin can't be "A"?? If Ali is alive, and the twin is dead (or vice versa), she could have told Emily.

Two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead. And one of them is, hence why Ali didn't tell! She kept the secret!

Or

Ali couldn't tell Emily, because that meant that Emily would have to die, and she wasn't supposed to die that day.

Come on people! Ali (or twin pretending to be Ali) is A.
Hmmmm idk, the second option possibly.

Otherwise I'd say Jenna or Cece is A.
Like its basically confirmed that Jenna and Cece are important (that Cape May thing)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Span_ski wrote:
ROFL

If Ali's alive, and isn't 'A'. I would have to guess the twin is dead and the big 'A' is Jenna(bot) lol

From 2x06 recap..

Quote :
Backstage, Samara visits Emily with two things in tow: 1) Her dress. 2) A Gay Lady. I haven’t seen the casting call for the role or anything, but I am positive it just says: “Lady, Gay.” OK, and also, how come they always making the guest lesbians have such severe hair? Samara wants Emily to try on her dress to make sure it fits properly, and also because she wants to be near her nakedness again. And Gay Lady over there goes, “She’s not going to be happy until she knows it’s perfect,” and then she sort of smarms at Samara? Oh, Jesus. I just noticed they’re holding hands. Emily, listen to me — Run. I mean it. You’ve dealt with murderers and vampires and werewolves and zombies, but what you haven’t dealt with is a possessive lesbian “best friend.” Tip number one: She doesn’t want to be Samara’s friend. Tip two: She will kill you faster than Ian can creepy-chop a bell pepper.

ROFL

and...

Quote :
Hanna’s eye roll is so perfect. She’s like, “How come I don’t have a date, but you have a date who brought a date?”

Because she’s a 17-year-old lesbian, Hanna. Wait until she’s 30. Everywhere she goes, she’ll have a date who has a date who has a date who has a date who is Maya.

lulz

Holy crap I am the possessive lesbian best friend!!

Nah but seriously, these recaps are my new mood-booster
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:20 am

So Toby wasn't in Radley, he actually was in some correctional facility. Bummer. But he's still been out for the girls all along.

The cop though who I can never remember the name of. He was in Cape May too! Betting he's the one Ali hooked up with if Cape May is so significant. And the one who would want her dead if he found out.
He's always been a bit shifty as well! And the one thing the girls hand in to the police is probably now gonna be destroyed because of it.

Poor Spencer though. You just wanna cuddle her up in a blanket and make it all go away.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Tumblr_mhf6w6yIYD1rpsuq5o2_250

I'm just so happy that it wasn't Toby she met up with. Seriously afraid there for a moment.

Aaaand, now I'm gonna be late for work, just because I had to watch the episode when I got up Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Oh-well
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 am

If Wilden is A I'm gonna be pissed haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 am

HOLY CRAP. I haven't had time to watch the ep yet but i'm seeing spoilers and dying??
Tomorrow night!!

Avoiding this thread until then.

p.s. i know Cece's in it I love you
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 am

Ok watching now eeeep!

Ali and Toby, ooooh.

Lol @ Spencer taking her shit out on Ezra.

Cece I love you .... That Ali/Cece scene was gold yahoo Love them together. I think i like Vanessa Ray more than Sasha. I wonder if Wilden killed Ali.
So is Page 5 of the autopsy pregnancy stuff?
Cece's suspicious-factor went down a little after that ep for me.

GUYS the chick Paige was with at the gaybar is Shanna!! from Pretty Dirty Secrets.

"What's a pink drink? Is that code for something gay?"
Paige can't be cheating Sad (they wouldn't do that after building her up so well)

Didn't expect to care about Aria/Ezra but that was sad.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 am

The best bit at the end!!!! "Big A" in the red coat with HER pink-painted nails.

Emily...
http://twitpic.com/bzdubn/full
Watch the promo..... I mean obviously it wasn't Emily, but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObCJcNvIek
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 am

Quote :
So is Page 5 of the autopsy pregnancy stuff?

Page 5 was the being buried alive and suffocating.

Emily googled if a pregnancy would show up in an autopsy after so long, remember.
Which it didn't have to, if it was early, and being dead a year and all that.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah that's right.

I wonder if there's any other point to this pregnancy thing than to suggest Wilden killed her.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Really though, I believe Ali was just making up the pregnancy. But I believe Wilden was the "beach hottie", regardless of if he killed her or not.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
The best bit at the end!!!! "Big A" in the red coat with HER pink-painted nails.

Emily...
http://twitpic.com/bzdubn/full
Watch the promo..... I mean obviously it wasn't Emily, but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObCJcNvIek

God, I hope not! Not Emily!!!

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah that's right.

I wonder if there's any other point to this pregnancy thing than to suggest Wilden killed her.

I think it's just to suggest that they may have hooked up, and he may have wanted to shut her up.

MissLilly wrote:
Really though, I believe Ali was just making up the pregnancy. But I believe Wilden was the "beach hottie", regardless of if he killed her or not.

Probably made up. I mean if I was 15 and preggo I wouldn't come back super chipper asking what people thought about my tan. You'd be freaking out big time right?

----

Poor spencer though Sad creys

That said, I think slightly unhinged spencer will be good entertainment value!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Oh, I just watched the Emily/promo stuff.

What was Emily wearing the night she got drunk/drugged and ended up at Ali's grave?
I'm having a feeling that the promo is misleading.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 pm

The promo is showing Emily on the night Alison went missing. She was wearing that purple jacket.
It probably is misleading though because I highly doubt Emily threatened Ali with a shovel.

Vanessa Ray sings Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn2kYTobXUc
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:28 am

Btw, the hand coming out of the dirt was wearing a bracelet (like the one's Alison/the girls wore). So either that was Alison and she escaped/is alive, or Courtney was buried and somehow has her own bracelet.

---------------
yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
This is going to be AMAZING.
Quote :
SPOILERS FOR S3 FINALE: A DANGEROUS GAME

Ali’s killer will be revealed.
Possibly Toby’s reason for being on the “A Team” will be revealed.
Someone dies in this episode.
Marlene King said: “The episode 3x13 makes me remember the season finale.”
Fred Andrews said: “Sweet season 4, but with the body count rising on season 3 who knows who will be left standing.” Alluding or at Garrett’s death, or at the fact that somebody else will die in season 3b.
Executive producer Marlene King said that during the finale, one of the liars would have a direct altercation with Ali’s killer.
Marlene King tweeted a picture of lots of red umbrellas, saying that it reminded her of this episode.
Marlene King said on twitter: “This finale feels like a 60 minute movie. Big and Bold!
As said by Julian Morris, Wren will appear in a different light.
There will be a fire.
A person will rise from the ashes. (Possibly Alison or Garret or even Maya).
Someone will die in the finale and Wren will have something to do with it.
Marlene King said that Spencer and Toby will possibly have reached a resolution by the end of this episode.
The person who talked to Jenna in UnmAsked will be revealed.
The person in the Queen of Hearts costume will be revealed.
There will be a Jenna scene in the pouring rain.
Like seen in the photo, it looks like that Mona Vanderwaal will be helping the liars and considering her clothing she is a possibly an “A” double-agent.
Sasha Pieterse (Alison DiLaurentis) is officially going to be in this episode. In an interview with celebuzz she said: We are filming the season finale and it is AWESOME…
This episode will draw inspiration from the Hitchcock film North by Northwest, which is about a hapless New York advertising executive that is mistaken for a government agent by a group of foreign spies, and is pursued across the country while he looks for a way to survive.
We will learn how many members are on the “A-Team “.
Spencer and Toby will have a moment in this episode.
Ali’s killer will try to kill one of the girls. (Possibly Emily)
Hanna will find a major A team clue that will put her face to face with A.
We will find out what actually happened “That Night” when Ali’s body was stolen, and who was with Emily.
The final scene of the episode will set the foundation of season 4
Isn't it too early to reveal Alison is alive?? Wouldn't the whole mystery just be solved then and what's season 4?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 am

Well I guess if Ali comes back at the end of this season and there is a season 4, she can't be A right?

Those spoilers are so confusing. "Ali’s killer will be revealed." So she was killed and therefore dead? "A person will rise from the ashes. (Possibly Alison or Garret or even Maya)." Hmmmm maybe not lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:50 am

Remember there was more than one bracelet Rosie.

Ali can come back, because she was never dead. Her sister is dead. I am 90% sure of this!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 am

Nyaaaaa! Ali has to rise from the ashes! There was a fire in the books and they all saw Ali but they thought it was a hallucination because of all the smoke inhalation.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Watching 1x10, and loling because it's so obvious Mona is A-team. For her party she hands out black hoodies, and one of the girls go "Subtle". Like, I can't believe we've been so blind! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:19 pm

^Haha wow.
MissLilly wrote:
Remember there was more than one bracelet Rosie.

Ali can come back, because she was never dead. Her sister is dead. I am 90% sure of this!
What do you mean more than one bracelet? If Ali's sister was the hand in the dirt, why would she be wearing one of those bracelets? It was specifically the bracelet that Ali bought for herself and the PLLs (there are only 5 of them).
Unless her sister posed as her including clothing, jewellery etc.

Another twin hint from last episode?
One of -As notes to Alison:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mhgyz0QkQs1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 pm

And are we meant to think the red coat A is Mona? Because i don't.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mhjyazIHVo1qz4rgp
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mhjydoFHvP1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Remember they found a bracelet in the woods, then Jason suddenly gives them a bracelet just like it. So there were at least two with Alisons name on it. I've just seen these episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next