Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm liking the twin theory in some form or another more and more...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm

It is what seems most plausible, at least for a decent explanation of this whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm

MissLilly wrote:
It's about the memorial fountain for Ali and a flashback of Ali talking about dying young and beautiful, and in a mystery or something, because that's immortality. Hannah asks her something like "you really wanna do that" or whatever, and Ali says, "well, not yet".
I don't understand how that indicates twins?

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Id doesn't but kinda implies Ali faking her death
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 pm

And, for Ali to fake her death, there has to be a body that looks like hers = twin.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Exactly! I think basically the seasons 2 and 3 maybe have been just smoke and mirrors and it's all right there?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm

It's starting to feel like that, yeah!

I'm wondering, in the books, does the one twin kill the other?

And what kind of parents/family keeps it a secret that they have twins?
Sure, the girls may have forgot if there was a child they played with as kids that suddenly disappeared by being sent away, but the adults don't forget. And since Spencer's dad is Jason's dad, it can't be explained by them moving to Rosewood after one twin was already sent away/locked up or whatever.

I really wish the series was more true to the books, so I could read them and know. Instead of this waiting Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 am

Well I'm glad I'm not a Spoby shipper. Whatta episode.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am

Another couple hours! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 am

I'm so looking forward to downloading this!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 am

I forgot to start the download this morning! Nightmare. overreact
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 am

Downloading it now yahoo

Also I love that.... overreact ... it's just mint lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 am

indubitably
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 am

Ok haven't finished it yet but I think Marlene was trolling with the:

Alison to aria: "you know why I picked you right?"
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 am

Spoilers:

Holy shit Meredith a psycho hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 am

One of the dilaurentis twins must be dead right? They saw someone in the body bag. So ones dead, and if those Ali dreams the girls have are actually real, then A must be someone else because the Ali in those dreams is always trying to help them.

In tired so I'm probably forgetting. Anyway still watching...

The Toby thing was kinda meh. Didn't really get to see Spencer's reaction to finding out immediately. I was implied that she knew.

----
So next weeks promo is basically saying Toby is actually good.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 am

Well, the Spencer finding out was a bit anti-climatic don't you think? Why, oh why, spoil that if that was all? It would have been so much more of a shocker if we didn't already know going in to the episode.

But, I have a feeling it was all according to the A plan, since Mona was in his apartment all smug-like.
Poor Spencer though. But where did she get the name-tag? Am I forgetting something? Or perhaps he left it for her to find, when he was showering and changing clothes at her house. He's not that careless that he would have that on him, and then lose it there on accident, right?

Ali coming to Aria in a "dream"... Do we really believe this is a dream? I believe she was there.
"Do I look dead to you?" No, Ali, you certainly don't!

As for Meredith, I knew it. So not really shocked there. It was so obvious from the moment she handed Aria that tea in the previous episode, and was asking about the pages, trying to get Aria to say where they were.

I'm glad Byron came through as the good guy! But is he really? Where did Hanna and Emily go? After something like that you just don't send them home, and only talk to your daughter.
The right thing to do would be to talk to all of them, especially since they were so afraid of him, they had "weapons" to guard themselves against him for crying out loud.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 am

See I thought the drugged tea thing was too obvious to happen haha.

Yeah I believe those "dreams" are actually real, but then who's A? It can't be Alis evil twin because she's obviously in that body bag??

Have you noticed though that "Ali" in the show is either really nice (e.g in the girls' dreams) or really bitchy (e.g in flashbacks where she's making threats - Byron, Paige, Lucas etc)
What's with the "you know why I picked you, right?" line????

I feel weird saying this, but I'm super attracted to the chick who plays Alison. Forgetting that she's like 16-17.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 am

Oh not to mention the blonde in the red coat in the background when Hanna was in that place!!!!

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 am

I don't find her attractive at all. She's practically the only female on the whole show that I don't find even remotely attractive. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:19 am

I like her and shay... Then Cece.

Apparently Marlene tweeted the "you know why I picked you right?" line and said its her favourite.
Ugh!

Imma be pissed if Ali happens to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:22 am

Shay... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:30 am

MissLilly wrote:

Poor Spencer though. But where did she get the name-tag? Am I forgetting something? Or perhaps he left it for her to find, when he was showering and changing clothes at her house. He's not that careless .
Toby left it in a drawer in Spencer's kitchen I think. Or someone planted it there?? Mona?

I'll be pissed if they show us things like this http://prettylittleliarsfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/vcvxvxv.jpg. and then don't go the twin route. Cheating!

I'm too into PLL.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Yeah I believe those "dreams" are actually real, but then who's A? It can't be Alis evil twin because she's obviously in that body bag??

Have you noticed though that "Ali" in the show is either really nice (e.g in the girls' dreams) or really bitchy (e.g in flashbacks where she's making threats - Byron, Paige, Lucas etc)
What's with the "you know why I picked you, right?" line????

I believe Ali is being nice when she has to be, to get things back according to her plan. If I remember correctly, the Emily being gassed wasn't all A's plan, and neither was the drugging of Aria, so she appears, and acts nice and helpful to get things going her way.
But really she's a sly and conniving little bitch.

I don't know what's up with that line. Picked her for what? That's gonna annoy me.

voteforalice1 wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Poor Spencer though. But where did she get the name-tag? Am I forgetting something? Or perhaps he left it for her to find, when he was showering and changing clothes at her house. He's not that careless .
Toby left it in a drawer in Spencer's kitchen I think. Or someone planted it there?? Mona?

I'll be pissed if they show us things like this http://prettylittleliarsfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/vcvxvxv.jpg. and then don't go the twin route. Cheating!

I'm too into PLL.

No, the key got thrown in the drawer, the name tag wasn't there. But Mona could obviously have planted it for her to find. It definitely looked like Mona got what she wanted at least. And Toby must have been in on the plan. He could have run, but instead he turned and faced her. So I'm thinking it got left during the shower.

I can't see the photo, it just takes me to a page...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 am

I just figured Spencer found the name tag while she was setting up the romantic meal at Toby's. He didn't know she had the key to his apartment, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next