Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Oh yeah, they did an autopsy, she must be dead. Hmmm, what's with the freaking hand?! yahoo

MissLilly wrote:
But why would Jenna be friendly with Ali?
And why distract Jenna at the ball?
I don't know to both of these questions - but i feel like we shouldn't know the answer to them yet, and we'll understand later...... I remember in season 1 Alison visited Jenna in hospital. I don't remember what was said, but it was probably important.
Uggghh Jenna is so confusing! Because she is a bitch to the girls, but then she does stuff like warning Emily that Nate is a psychopath.
"Wondering what i'd say to you if i ever got to see you again" - who hasn't she seen for ages? I can only think Ali.

You mean when A dropped the phone?? I thought it was Mona?

And what's "they'll all be there, you know what to do". Grr i wanna know who that person was (i'm guessing it's the chick in the red dress)... Apparently we find out who that is in the finale yahoo Sooo i reckon this finale is going to be big.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Oh yeah, they did an autopsy, she must be dead. Hmmm, what's with the freaking hand?! yahoo

The hand was just proof she was buried alive I gather. It's of no importance now that we know that.

I'm thinking the whole DiLaurentis family has to be a bit shifty. If the hand was sticking up from the ground, why didn't they see it? A could have come back and covered it though.. But they also didn't really seem that devastated during the funeral. Plus, they've kept a twin a secret, and if/since she's now escaped, they must know. Surely they visited her? And even still, they must have been notified either way. (I'm guessing she's the one dead, and they don't really care)
Oh they must all know... How convenient they moved out of town after that. Ali must be staying/hiding with them, and could be the person Jason hides in his house for when she needs to be in Rosewood? Or maybe she's there all the time, who knows?

I can't remember who dropped the phone, I just remember them thinking it was Jenna. But I have no idea.. Must rewatch!

Gonna be a great finale! I can't wait! Just too bad with the hiatus after... Still a bit to go yet though, thankfully!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Isn't it super late there?!

If one of the twins killed the sister when they were young and sent to Radley, it wouldn't make sense, right? For the "Courtney escapes and tries to kill Ali" theory to be true, neither of them could have died as kids. So why was one of them sent away in the first place.

I think Jason is hiding Ali, yeah. Explains why we have never seen inside his house and he always got shitty when people went near it.

You seem sure that "A" is the same person who killed Alison?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Lol, yeah, it's like 5.30 in the morning. Oops! I just took the computer with me to bed though, so it won't be too long before I crash.

I'm thinking it happened somewhat like the story Ali told, except the twin didn't die. Or something like that. Or maybe she was just generally mentally unstable. I wouldn't say Ali seems too sane either, with all the manipulating and such. Takes a special kind of crazy to be so cunning and evil, yet sweet when she has to be.

Yeah, I feel quite sure about that actually. I also think the big A killed Maya, and everyone else who is dead. I don't think Team A is capable of murder, so it has to be the big A (which I believe IS Alison, btw. I think her twin is the one dead)

Last edited by MissLilly on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 pm

My friend just texted me this i'm peeing myselfff.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 Img_5410

-------
In other news i'm watching Ali visit Jenna in hospital... Not as significant as I thought haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:33 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Lol, yeah, it's like 5.30 in the morning. Oops! I just took the computer with me to bed though, so it won't be too long before I crash.

I'm thinking it happened somewhat like the story Ali told, except the twin didn't die. Or something like that. Or maybe she was just generally mentally unstable. I wouldn't say Ali seems too sane either, with all the manipulating and such. Takes a special kind of crazy to be so cunning and evil, yet sweet when she has to be.

Yeah, I feel quite sure about that actually. I also think the big A killed Maya, and everyone else who is dead. I don't think Team A is capable of murder, so it has to be the big A (which I believe IS Alison, btw. I think her twin is the one dead)
Hrmm we shall see.
Both the girls are probably nuts, lol.

I thought Nate killed Maya haha.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Lol! I love how people come up with all this Keep Calm stuff Laughing

What happens when Ali visits Jenna? It can't be all unimportant?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Hrmm we shall see.
Both the girls are probably nuts, lol.

I thought Nate killed Maya haha.

Oh, Nate! I had forgotten all about him already. Yeah, he probably did, come to think of it.
Ian though!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

When Ali visited Jenna, she was on her way back from Georgia (an understanding of American cities would help me out with PLL lol)... She basically told Jenna that "the guy i like likes to make movies" and then showed Jenna the tape of her and Toby getting their incest on. Jenna freaked out and Ali says she will keep the video hidden if Jenna keeps HER secret as well.

If you wanna watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VUrXGSg-_M

Million dollar question is: What was Alison's big secret that she told Jenna?? The twin thing maybe.
When was Halloween in relation to Ali going to Georgia. I need a timeline. I'm assuming the twin escaped Radley the day before or on Halloween.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:07 am

Or maybe Ali's secret that Jenna knows is that Ali is the one that did the thing so she got blind?

I don't know the timeline but I WILL rewatch all of this, so if you give me time, I'll have the timeline for you eventually tongue

Hang on! Georgia, wasn't that during summer vacation?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:12 am

Yeah but wasn't everything during the summer vacation hahaha. Everything happened in like 2 days.
I'm not forcing you to rewatch everything asd And i wasnt asking you for a timeline (although i wouldn't complain if you gave me one Wink )

And can i just say, doesn't Bianca Lawson (Maya) age?!?! She's 34 in a couple of months!!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Isn't it super late there?!

If one of the twins killed the sister when they were young and sent to Radley, it wouldn't make sense, right? For the "Courtney escapes and tries to kill Ali" theory to be true, neither of them could have died as kids. So why was one of them sent away in the first place.

I think Jason is hiding Ali, yeah. Explains why we have never seen inside his house and he always got shitty when people went near it.

You seem sure that "A" is the same person who killed Alison?

I think the other twin had been institutionalised from a very young age. Which is why none of the girls remember her. Like a Ray Babbit from Rain man scenario (but diff of course), possibly because she was thought to have harmed little Ali? I'm guessing in this theory they got it wrong and locked up the wrong child. Sociopath Ali is out, messing up lives left right and centre, and good twin is locked p. Till she breaks out and kills Alison. She'll be or have been Bradley based at some point though.

Just a theory.... I like it though.

MissLilly wrote:
Or maybe Ali's secret that Jenna knows is that Ali is the one that did the thing so she got blind?

I don't know the timeline but I WILL rewatch all of this, so if you give me time, I'll have the timeline for you eventually tongue

Hang on! Georgia, wasn't that during summer vacation?

I thought Ali said... you'll keep 'our' secret? So I think she means the explosion, blinding thing?

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah but wasn't everything during the summer vacation hahaha. Everything happened in like 2 days.
I'm not forcing you to rewatch everything asd And i wasnt asking you for a timeline (although i wouldn't complain if you gave me one Wink )

And can i just say, doesn't Bianca Lawson (Maya) age?!?! She's 34 in a couple of months!!!

Apparently not Rosie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 am

Yeah you're right, she does say "our" secret.
Idk it just seems too easy/obvious to be the blinding thing. Maybe i just want to read into shit haha.

I just want to see the girls interacting with the Ali that comes to them in those "dreams". I like her. It'll be weird if we finally see the alive twin again and the girls technically haven't met her. I like the theory that you mentioned except i would want the locked up twin to escape, try to kill outside-twin but outside twin (AKA the Ali the girls know) kills her instead.
I just want the girls to talk to Ali again (even if she is a sociopath haha).
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:11 am

That could still work though. Still means one twin is dead and the real Ali is running around somewhere. If it was a twin killing the other twin scenario, it would explain why the family moved away. One child is dead, possibly killed by the other who they would want to protect and hide essentially? Jason would know, but would be bound to protect his sister.

Spencer should know, because at some point or another as a small child she must have interacted with the other twin. Maybe she has a very early memory, that hasn't come back yet.... Ooo those 2 little girls could be Spencers memory??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:00 am

Wait why would Spencer have seen the twins??
I'm sure there will be some flashback of that sort though.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:08 am

Because she lived next door, and I assume they played together as kids or something? Maybe it's like a repressed memory or something? Not really sure how to explain Melissa and Spencers folks not noticing there being two little blonde girls next door one day and just one the next though... hmmmm

Maybe they told people the twin died when they sent her away.... but she didn't really dundundunnnnnn Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:28 am

Dundundunnn describes PLL perfectly.

The Dilaurentis family are obviously assholes.... Especially if your theory is right Laughing - they'd rather say their daughter is dead than sent to the nut house.

They'll probably do the repressed memory thing.
-----
Grrr there's a knocking sound at my window and I'm freaking out. I mean it's super windy, but it's obviously 'A' coming to kill me yeah?
PLL makes me paranoid though for real. Imma go have some bad dreams now :p
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Just started season 2 again.... hoping it backs up my theory lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Season 2 is the Vivian Darkbloom stuff. There's probably a lot of stuff in there.

------------
Doesn't Lindsey sound like she's in love with Shay here: haha
And the leader in that was Shay. You know, she's such a gorgeous girl. And I told her that afterward. I was like, "I thought you were probably going to just be another pretty girl, but knowing you has enriched my life. Just knowing you, personally, and knowing you exist in the universe." I am so in awe of how gorgeous she is on the outside, and how truthful and good and pure she is on the inside. It was something I wasn't expecting, and it was the most wonderful surprise in the world. We were playing something very intimate, and it got easier and easier because we had this mutual respect for one another.

Lindsey is so lovely! I love you She said the nicest stuff in this interview and started crying over Paily haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Sigh. So cliche. Lesbian character struggles with her sexuality, comes out of the closet, gets a girlfriend, girlfriend dies, dead girlfriend's stalker comes to town claiming to be dead girlfriend's cousin, lesbian bonds with dead girlfriend's faux cousin, lesbian falls in love with another lesbian, lesbian mistakes dead girlfriend's faux cousin for dead girlfriend, lesbian kisses dead girlfriend's faux cousin, lesbian's friends accuse new lesbian of killing old lesbian, faux cousin confesses to killing old lesbian, lesbian stabs faux cousin to death with a knife. Same old "lesbian goes straight" story, different day, am I right?

-- AE.com
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Waaaiit I'm watching 3x03 and I've found more Jenna weirdness.

Ok remember when Jenna and Aria were practising some musical peice in Jenna's bedroom (Jenna's choice of song). The song they were rehearsing was also played in the background of the last scene of that ep where A is drinking vodka and ripping out Alis teeth! IT'S JENNA.

Otherwise Jenna is being majorly fucked with.

Also Marlene posted a pic on twitter labelled Poconos, and Jenna was apparently in the Poconos for some music camp between season 2 and 3.

Why would -A want Melissa to distract Jenna at the ball...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:50 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sigh. So cliche. Lesbian character struggles with her sexuality, comes out of the closet, gets a girlfriend, girlfriend dies, dead girlfriend's stalker comes to town claiming to be dead girlfriend's cousin, lesbian bonds with dead girlfriend's faux cousin, lesbian falls in love with another lesbian, lesbian mistakes dead girlfriend's faux cousin for dead girlfriend, lesbian kisses dead girlfriend's faux cousin, lesbian's friends accuse new lesbian of killing old lesbian, faux cousin confesses to killing old lesbian, lesbian stabs faux cousin to death with a knife. Same old "lesbian goes straight" story, different day, am I right?

-- AE.com

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Ali has hinted at Melissa being evil a couple times too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am

I'm continuing my Season 2 re-watch and I watched 5 & 6 this morning. I've read some of the AE recaps too... this bit made me chuckle...

Quote :
Which means that Alison had the busiest death day of any person ever. She: drove home from South Carolina; rented a storage locker, into which she deposited a flash drive inside a lunch box; visited Emily for some mild flirting and to give her a snow globe containing a hidden key to said storage locker; visited JennaBot in the hospital to give her a bus ticket to blind camp; hosted a sleepover in Spencer’s barn, where she threatened to tell Melissa about Spencer kissing Ian, and also accused Emily of liking Beyonce too much; borrowed Toby’s sweater; rubbed Spencer’s fibers all over her personalized friendship bracelet; made a sex tape with Ian; and then got herself axe-murdered.

Alison was a time-traveling wizard ninja; you mark my words.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:06 am

WAIT.

When Emily was all drugged from those car fumes in 2x12 and Alison appears to her and they have that cute kiss, Emily asks Ali who "A" is and Ali says she can't tell her because "2 can only keep a secret if one of them is dead" (implying both Ali and "A" are alive, but there must be a DiLaurentis in the body bag).

Doesn't that mean Ali/Ali's twin can't be "A"?? If Ali is alive, and the twin is dead (or vice versa), she could have told Emily.

----
Quote :
Previously on Pretty Little Liars, Emily got her drink on, and then her grave-rob on. Mona ascended to the right hand of God, and then descended on occasion to shine her glory upon the mortals at Radley Institute for the Criminally Insane. Caleb broke up with Hanna because she refused to stop getting run-under by cars. Aria still didn't know what all the fuss was about with regards to this "A" person. And Nathan St. Germain strolled into town and tried to ruin everything we've worked so hard to build.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next