Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:55 am

Yes, I do remember that. That's what I mean... I've definitely seen them all. Watching them again, sometimes I'm like, 'I don't think I've seen this one!' Then something else happens and I'm like, 'oh, wait, yes I have.' Lmao. I haven't seen Friends on TV in a while but I'm sure it's still on Sky somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:32 am

Comedy Central I think... but I don't have Sky or cable.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 am

Span_ski wrote:

Am I up to date on Revenge? Was the last ep
Spoiler:
Yes, yes you are smile

----
So am i the only one who watched R&I on here?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 am

I Heart 02 Lana
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Isa wrote:
I have to admit I'm a bit obsessed with Castle right now. I'm not even watching some of my favorite shows so I can finish season 3 and then go to season 4. Castle is silly, and there is not much there honestly, but it is fun! I always love a good main couple and Castle and Becket have so much chemestry, it looks so natural!

Stana Katic btw Drool

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Stana-katic-2012-critics-choice-tv-awards-01

I love Castle. Stana Katic is hot (but I didn't like hair in S1) and Castle and Kate have great chemistry. I love their banter. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 pm

She looks like a slightly older Mischa Barton.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Another "Lana is awesome" post. She gets so into her character.

TV Guide: Is there anyone that's really on her side?
Parrilla: I was telling my boyfriend about her the other day. Sometimes it's hard. I'm the character and I just needed my space and I needed to be lone for a little bit. I was like, "You don't understand how much work I have. You don't know what she's going through. She's lost everyone and her mother!" And I just started bawling and he's like, "Oh my God. All right, Lan, you're exactly where you need to be to play the part, but I'm going to go over there." [Laughs] But I cry for her all the time. I mean, God, it's just heartbreaking what this woman is going through. It is. I think it's a really lonely, sad place for Regina to be left in Storybrooke without anyone. Even Gold, I mean he's there but he's not there.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:59 pm

SHIP IT!!!
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefoqctUob1qhc9d1o1_250 Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefoqctUob1qhc9d1o2_250
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefoqctUob1qhc9d1o3_250 Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefoqctUob1qhc9d1o6_r1_250 Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefoqctUob1qhc9d1o7_r1_250Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefoqctUob1qhc9d1o8_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Mwahaha....... i haven't seen it yet but i'm assuming i've taken this out of context haha.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefmz2NAGD1qb5jjpo1_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefmz2NAGD1qb5jjpo2_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefmz2NAGD1qb5jjpo3_500
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 pm

The Walking Dead though..
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:01 am

Jaime Chung's face though... She's so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 am

That is so cute and funny at the same time. I really have to start watching that show.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 am

Tuk17 wrote:

It blows my mind how intense and amazing that show is. It has me literally on the edge of my seat every ep.

I'm almost caught up, I just have to watch the last two eps.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Tuk17 wrote:

It blows my mind how intense and amazing that show is. It has me literally on the edge of my seat every ep.

I'm almost caught up, I just have to watch the last two eps.

I haven't watched for a good while. I do love it though. I'll have to try and catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:39 am

They're both so adorable...

I feel like they have a chance of becoming canon too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:39 am

Mmkay getting started on the latest Revenge.

Was ok. I didn't understand some (most) bits.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 am

They could easily make it cannon based on how the storyline has gone so far. I doubt that they will though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:33 am

Oh boo, i didn't know they planned to save Phillip at the end. That's ruined my fantasies, damn it!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 am

Oh, Rosie... Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:56 am

No i shall not give up hope Charlie!

Also Lana, please.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_medwdzAcm91qd26kt
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Just watched the latest OUAT.

This scene.. And the one in the woods.. My heart...

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_megytzHFSP1qjltiq

Crying or Very sad

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Tumblr_mefr9bHpUl1qhaskf

Regina is so gonna redeem herself and become good!

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:56 pm

SO SAD...
Mr Gold: "Maybe one day they'll invite you to dinner..."
Regina: *tears up*
Me: *weeps*
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Right that's it, I'm getting back on the OUAT again big time smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
SO SAD...
Mr Gold: "Maybe one day they'll invite you to dinner..."
Regina: *tears up*
Me: *weeps*

Right!? Sadness ;(

My entire heart and soul bleeds for her. And now
Spoiler:

Span_ski wrote:
Right that's it, I'm getting back on the OUAT again big time smile

You better!

5 week hiatus now though..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next