Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 am

Tuk17 wrote:
I was so confused with the ending to PLL today.. like WHAT EVEN!?
Yeah, that whole episode confused me. And the thing with
Spoiler:
Have you seen the next trailer? I'm excited. It looks...supernatural?? Weird.
But as i've been rewatching the episodes i've realised if you wait a few eps, and then look back, shit starts to make sense.... Like seriously, we should have known
Spoiler:
was A. There was such a massive hint in one ep.

Tagged that in case someone hasn't been spoiled already.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Yeah the next episode looks exciting. I haven't really re-watched anything so I'm not up to date with all the clues about A and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:50 pm

If I get bored this week I'll catch up on PLL; haven't watched a single season three ep yet. hash
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Where it's at Mike^^
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am

Ooooo creepy!! I can't wait! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 am

Tuk17 wrote:
Where it's at Mike^^

They had an episode on tv yesterday as I was flipping through and it took me 5 mins to realize it was PLL. Spencer was in a big shadow and Hannah's short hair confused me. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:22 pm

I saw the first episode of Downton Abbey tonight. It was interesting. So many details, it looks like a filme. Anyone watches it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 am

Alison's sooo gonna be alive by the end of PLL :') I'm excited, and i think i know how they're gonna explain it all.

I came up with an explanation and discovered that's what happened in the books Thumbs Up

Also i'm 100% sure they're going in the
Spoiler:
direction. I would like someone to argue me this, so i can prove it!! tongue

Gahhh, there's a blonde chick at the masquerade ball and i'm pretty sure it's Alison. The camera makes sure she's in the shot, and she's wearing a full mask... and when she turns to the side, she moves the mask to cover her profile.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 am

One day i'll go as "A" to a halloween party asd

"Lolita" means something. It's the book Ali reads... and there are parallels between the book and PLL.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

I have so much to catch up on with tv shows.

Watching episode 20 of Lost Girl S2, The glee project I'm up to episode 5 now, the real l word S2 currently downloading the newest episode. Also Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice aswell to watch too lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Alison's sooo gonna be alive by the end of PLL :') I'm excited, and i think i know how they're gonna explain it all.

I came up with an explanation and discovered that's what happened in the books Thumbs Up

Also i'm 100% sure they're going in the
Spoiler:
direction. I would like someone to argue me this, so i can prove it!! tongue

Gahhh, there's a blonde chick at the masquerade ball and i'm pretty sure it's Alison. The camera makes sure she's in the shot, and she's wearing a full mask... and when she turns to the side, she moves the mask to cover her profile.
If they don't go the
Spoiler:
route I will throw things. I fully expect them to go that direction because it plays such a huge role in the books.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 pm

^Dw they will go that route.... i saw a hint in the Halloween episode Wink

Here's the hint: http://prettylittleliarsfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/vcvxvxv.jpg
The picture.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 am

Super sleuth right hurr^^^
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 am

haha yahoo

Ooo another reply from Lindsey hehe Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Disappointed to find out "Girls" doesn't have a lesbian undertone.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Gahh
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 Tumblr_m1fgh7DMGR1qfwawwo1_250Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 Tumblr_m1fgh7DMGR1qfwawwo2_250
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:39 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Disappointed to find out "Girls" doesn't have a lesbian undertone.

Same here lol.

I was unimpressed by the pilot. It's a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 am

GUYS .... Garrett from PLL just tweeted me "Hey Rosie!! xoxo"

cool, imma go cry now.

Isa wrote:

Same here lol.

Really? I haven't actually seen it, but i've been told.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 am

Rewatching OUAT from the beginning. Remembering how bad i felt for Emma in the first ep Sad

The significance of the Evil Queens father being named Henry??
EDIT- ^really stupid question. wow.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Isa wrote:

Same here lol.

Really? I haven't actually seen it, but i've been told.

Yeah. It's very awkward. I don't know how to explain it though. I don't think you would enjoy it, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah probably not :/
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah I've seen Girls and I don't know. It's not what I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 am

I don't even know what Girls is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next