Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm

I don't have a link, sorry. I'll just be downloading it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm

I started watching Doctor Who. Watched Asylum of the Daleks and then the Christmas episode (Skipped the rest because I feel like I'd have to go back to the start of the ones where Amy becomes the companion, and that's a lot of eps Laughing). WAIT NO, I watched The Angels Take Manhattan as well! That was super trippy.

I love the new girl they have as the companion, Jenna Louise-Coleman? Then I found out there's not going to be new episodes until April. Go figure. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Yay for Bomb Girls and also I should add I meant Chicago Fire Season One starts here on the 10th. It's back tonight for the US - which I will be watching later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Bomb Girls!!! I so want to knight in shining armour Kate. I can't wait for the next episode!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 am

Aaaaaaah! I haven't watched it yet but it's all ready for me to watch after my work out tonight. So excited. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Diane is still my favourite. Kalinda and her emotionally unavailable bull is irritating me now. That's in addition to the blinding difference between scenes she's had with male and female love interests which is also annoying.

I've heard some comments about the shift in Kalinda's character in the fourth season.... right now though she's still my fave closely followed by Diane. I'm glad I'm a bit behind right now, it should give them a chance to fix things.

There's a very especific problem with Kalinda's storyline in season 4 that almost ruined the latest episodes, but the good news is the writers got rid of the problem before the holidays break (the response to it was pretty bad). I'm hoping Kalinda will be back in full form when the show returns.

I think TGW remains a very smart show, but I'm afraid it is getting a bit repetitive. I'm hoping the second half of the season 4 will be better.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 am

Lol anyone see AHS yesterday? Ryan put a musical number in it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 am

I don't watch it but I heard they did that.

I know what you mean about the big problem in season 4, but even before season 4 started the blinding double standards in her 'relationships' irritated me.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 am

I'm watching S1 of Bomb Girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 am

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:18 am

Charlie wrote:

I know what you mean about the big problem in season 4, but even before season 4 started the blinding double standards in her 'relationships' irritated me.

Yes, I know what you mean, especially in season 1, if I remember correctly, when they showed her kissing guys, but not her kissing girls. In season 3 she gets more action though with Lana, the FBI agent.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 am

Yeah,
Spoiler:
!!! My jaw literally dropped when I saw that.

For example, I really liked their scene at the table when they're flirting and Lana has her shoe off. Then two seconds later Kalinda is practically naked with that guy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 am

I did like the storage room scene though. Yes, they hid whatever was going on there, but it was nicely done in terms of framing, etc.

But let's be honest, Kalinda is a lesbian. I think she likes Cary and all, they even look hot together, but she likes girls! I want to see her trying to be in a relationship with a girl and I would love to see more of Lana (in every way possible lol). In a way, I think she even has a huge crush on Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 am

Charlie wrote:

Yeah, there were s few instances yes. I guess, and I think this is a very sad fact, but I now compare the double standards between f/f relationships and m/f to glee... which is like being forced to keep your eyes open while someone shines a UV light at you.

Based on their writing of Kalinda's scenes with men though, maybe it's best they don't try so hard... and yes I'm thinking of that ice cream shop scene... jeez. I'd rather see an in bed cuddle any day of the week.

Isa wrote:
I did like the storage room scene though. Yes, they hid whatever was going on there, but it was nicely done in terms of framing, etc.

But let's be honest, Kalinda is a lesbian. I think she likes Cary and all, they even look hot together, but she likes girls! I want to see her trying to be in a relationship with a girl and I would love to see more of Lana (in every way possible lol). In a way, I think she even has a huge crush on Alicia.

I agree with the above about Kalinda to some extent, although I guess she gets some pleasure out of men. Physically anyway which I can get. I think she's more open to an emotional connection with a woman however.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 am

She's in love with Alicia! Lol. Alicia is the only person she's shown any emotion with/about. I can buy that she's bisexual. However, any physical encounters with men have mostly been because she wants/needs something - this isn't as much the case with her encounters with women.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 am

You are watching season 4 now? That was fast... lol

About Kalinda in season 4:

Spoiler:

But, yeah, I agree, I was gonna add that I think Kalinda is attracted to guys, but cannot really get emotionally involved with them.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

Yeah, I'm burning through those episodes lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 am

I don't mess about. Lol.

Yeah, awful storyline.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 am

I hope we never hear of him again.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 am

It's a shame I usually like Marc Warren....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 am

And btw, I'm sooo glad you guys like The Good Wife now! Yay! I was alone before.

Group hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Yeah. I really like it. Just as well all my shows are coming back though, I'm practically up to date (s04e07 next) yahoo

Next week is gonna be an awesome TV week though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 am

Lol. I can't wait now I have all the time in the world to watch tv. What with the being suspended thing. Obviously I'll have to do some job hunting too but still... Just downloading Chicago Fire to catch up on now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 am

Finally catching up with Fringe. I'm gonna miss this show so much... Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 am

Charlie wrote:
Lol. I can't wait now I have all the time in the world to watch tv. What with the being suspended thing. Obviously I'll have to do some job hunting too but still... Just downloading Chicago Fire to catch up on now.

Wait, what??? When?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next