Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 am

I saw this week this new FX show, The Americans, with Keri Russel (Felicity, remember her?). She plays a Soviet spy married to another Soviet spy and they are both infiltred in the US in the early 1980s. Only the pilot has aired so far. I thought it was ok, but it has potential to be something good. Besides, the 1980s look is so funny!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 am

Anyone see Revenge? I knew Victoria would pull a gun on Helen Crowley.
I love Victoria!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 am

I haven't watched Revenge in awhile, but I do want to catch up at some point.

Right now, I'm kinda obsessing with Scandal. No one is watching this show? It's the next big thing.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Not watching Scandal... Don't have the time/energy to obsess over anything else hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Isa wrote:

Right now, I'm kinda obsessing with Scandal. No one is watching this show? It's the next big thing.

I think I'll check it out since S1 is on Netflix
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Not watching Scandal... Don't have the time/energy to obsess over anything else hahaha.

Laughing

Especially now that you are getting a job, right?

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isa wrote:

I think I'll check it out since S1 is on Netflix

Tell me what you think! I think some suspension of disbelief is required, but the show is highly entertaining, great acting, lots of twists. It reminds me a bit of Revenge where essentially everybody has secrets and even the good guys make bad things. No one is spared. It's better than Revenge in terms of acting and I think it's more human too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 am

Isa wrote:

Laughing

Especially now that you are getting a job, right?
Yeah exactly haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 am

Anyone see Revenge? I knew Victoria would pull a gun on Helen Crowley.
I love Victoria!!

Yeah, that was classic Victoria. Laughing

I'm kinda watching revenge at the moment with no idea where it's going. It's kinda fun Laughing

Isa wrote:

I watched the first episode last night. I enjoyed it. Seemed pretty good so far. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 am

Finally made myself to watch the last episodes of Fringe. It was very emotional. I've been watching this show since 2009 (saw the first season in a few days and then started watching season 2 religiously) and it is definitely my favorite show ever. I'm sad and happy at the same time. It will be weird not having the show to watch every week from now on, but I'm happy it finished on its own terms. I would be devastated if Fringe ended like Veronica Mars did (without a proper ending). Anyway, it was a great journey and now I feel like rewatching from season 1 again.

Charlie, have you finished watching Fringe? I'm curious to read your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 am

Hahahahaha

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Tumblr_mieg3fNuy21rid6i5o1_400
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Tumblr_mieg3fNuy21rid6i5o2_400
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Tumblr_mieg3fNuy21rid6i5o4_400
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Tumblr_mieg3fNuy21rid6i5o3_400
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 am

That was a really good episode of OUAT! Did anyone watch?? The seer creeped me out though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:41 am

I watched it. Continue to be disappointed by the utter lack of Regina.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 am

Yeah I miss her too. I've been bored lately so the fact that I enjoyed this one without much Regina is surprising.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 am

If I hadn't been spoiled by what was gonna happen this episode, I'm sure I would have enjoyed it too.
It has been quite boring lately.

This pretty much sums it up:

Quote :
Show of hands for everyone who is okay with Regina and Cora blowing up the town?
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_miedm0yAZQ1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

The Good Wife was excellent this week! If only Kalinda had more to do... Elsbeth on the other hand is definitely one of my favorite characters right now. She could become a regular.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Isa wrote:
The Good Wife was excellent this week! If only Kalinda had more to do... Elsbeth on the other hand is definitely one of my favorite characters right now. She could become a regular.

The actress who plays Elsbeth is already a regular on True Blood. She is really funny though.

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=75
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40