Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 am

It was amusing yes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 am

Has anyone seen Switch? British show about 4 witches in London. Lacey Turner (who was in long running British soap Eastenders) is in it and her character is a lesbian. Didn't expect it actually, one episode a girl gave her her number then they all start talking about her ex girlfriend. I was all, 'oh... okay, didn't see that coming'. Love Lacey Turner, not enough to have watched all of Bedlam though, that show was pretty awful.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:23 am

I have not seen it!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 am

It's worth a watch.

Anyone watch Bomb Girls? I'm trying to find out when the second season is due to air.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am

I saw 5 of the 6 episodes of Bomb Girls. I missed the last episode which annoys me to no end because I'm so leery of searching for downloads and the cable channel didn't repeat it at their usual time. Grr. Anyway, they are filming it now and I think Feb is when S2 starts.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 am

I've never seen it, but here's a link to the last episode. No download needed, just watch online Shanna smile

http://watchseries.eu/episode/bomb_girls_s1_e6-147134.html
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:12 am

Cool, cheers! What did you think?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 am

I really like Bomb Girls! I'm looking forward to S2. I'm a bit of a sucker for WWII era dramas to begin and Kate is the type of character that I love. What do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:49 am

Watching the latest 2 Broke Girls and crying laughing. Omg so funny... Sophie with the "Ooooh PUPPIES"
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Picked up The Big Bang Theory S5 for $8 at a Black Friday sale, and just finished watching it. So hilarious, and also the writing is sooo much better than Glee. The writers are actually smart and consistent, so there's the difference.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 am

I might buy TBBT during our xmas sales, they have them at my local dvd shop for $19.95 up to season four I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 am

Ok starting the new Revenge.

Meh tsall'right. Some good bits.

Onto OUAT.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 am

I think I have 2 to catch up on now. As it's pouring down with rain, maybe I can catch up at some point today..
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 am

The girl who plays Aurora is Irish. I knew i heard her accent come through. She's my age too. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 am

Who's Aurora? I guess I should watch those 2 episodes pronto Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 am

Aurora is Sleeping Beauty
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 am

Thanks. Guess I'm way behind on OUAT too...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Hmmm damage control?

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Tumblr_me5x1yasNe1rerelqo1_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Tumblr_me5x1yasNe1rerelqo2_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

@how Jane and Maura are introduced in the newest ep of Rizzoli and Isles...

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Tumblr_me700d63wV1ruxx49o1_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Tumblr_me700d63wV1ruxx49o2_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Tumblr_me700d63wV1ruxx49o3_500

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 am

I really have gone crazy today...

the AfterEllen recap is going to be great.

Wow, Jane and Maura both in their bras in this ep.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Tumblr_me6xmr6xHV1r9jgkro5_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 pm

I have to admit I'm a bit obsessed with Castle right now. I'm not even watching some of my favorite shows so I can finish season 3 and then go to season 4. Castle is silly, and there is not much there honestly, but it is fun! I always love a good main couple and Castle and Becket have so much chemestry, it looks so natural!

Stana Katic btw Drool

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Stana-katic-2012-critics-choice-tv-awards-01
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 am

I haven't caught up on any shows recently because I started watching Friends again from the beginning. It's weird, even though I know for a fact that I've seen them all at least once it's like watching them for the first time again.

I will start downloading the shows I need to catch up on tonight.

Does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy btw?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:31 am

Isa wrote:
I have to admit I'm a bit obsessed with Castle right now. I'm not even watching some of my favorite shows so I can finish season 3 and then go to season 4. Castle is silly, and there is not much there honestly, but it is fun! I always love a good main couple and Castle and Becket have so much chemestry, it looks so natural!

Stana Katic btw Drool

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Stana-katic-2012-critics-choice-tv-awards-01
She's good friends with Sasha Alexander from Rizzoli&Isles.
/randomfacts.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 am

Charlie wrote:

Does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy btw?

I don't I'm afraid.

Charlie, remember when Channel 4/E4 used to air Friends everyday on a loop for like about 6 years? I'm pretty sure I've seen them all now.

When I was 'revising' for my finals I once watched 30 episodes in a day lol... That's 15 hours - an achievement Laughing

Am I up to date on Revenge? Was the last ep
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next