Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:33 pm

MissLilly wrote:

My entire heart and soul bleeds for her. And now
Spoiler:
She can't catch a break Crying or Very sad

Revenge is also on hiatus.

What are we gonna watch?
I spose there's:
-BBT
-2 Broke Girls
-Glee ( Laughing )
-Rizzoli&Isles

But January's gonna be good... LG, PLL, OUAT, Revenge, eeeeee.
I wish i could watch American Horror Story but i'm a baby.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Bring on January!!

This month will pass quickly though, with christmas and new years and all that family fun stuff and party preps. Then after that we can sink back into the couch with all our shows again asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Revenge is also on hiatus.

What are we gonna watch?
I spose there's:
-BBT
-2 Broke Girls
-Glee ( Laughing )
-Rizzoli&Isles

Haha. I'm not watching Glee. I think I'm officially done. I'll watch clips once Santana gets her ass to NYC, and that's it.

I've got tons of shows I want to catch up on, get into, or re-watch. And S3 Lost Girl is starting really soon, right?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Ya, December should go quick.

I'm not watching Glee with any real interest. I really don't care anymore. I'll probably start watching properly when Brittana/Santana get some real shit.

And yes, Lost Girl starts early Jan.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am

Apparently the Conan interview with Sasha Alexander was the gayest thing ever. Damn, i need it!

She called the show "Rizzoli ON Isles" hahaha. Captain of the Rizzles ship.
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 am

MissLilly wrote:
Just watched the latest OUAT.

This scene.. And the one in the woods.. My heart...

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Tumblr_megytzHFSP1qjltiq

Crying or Very sad

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Tumblr_mefr9bHpUl1qhaskf

Regina is so gonna redeem herself and become good!

<333333

Happy to see others that like ouat. I stopped watching in S1 (the kid annoyed the shit out of me, like murderous thoughts level) but started again like last week and omg. Lana is amazing. Her voice is adwafawfa but her acting just kills every. god. damn. scene.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:25 am

She's really grown on me. I was more of a fan of Emma in the beginning but Regina is slowly winning my heart. Hehe. Her voice is ridiculously sexy. Like, seriously?! I also think she's grown on me since the few episodes with her with long hair (I'm not a fan of her short-er hair), I know that's really shallow but I'm not that keen on Snow's either. *shrug* On another note, in recent episodes every time I see Ruby I'm like Drool . Oh, and Mulan with her perfect face.
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am

I saw a Lana interview and one of the interviewer's just out of the blue asked if she had done voice acting cuz of how amazing her voice sounded . Agree on the longer hair and Snow = zzz to me. She just like Tina from TLW for me, a hole of boredom. Ruby and Mulan = ridiculously good looking, I just wish Mulan kicked ass more instead of the other way around. I love bad/kick ass ladies (as evidenced by my avatar(s))so I was all set on Mulan kicking ass left and right, but instead she gets toppled over by a wraith and Snow wam bam's her in 2 secs. Not that action scenes on ouat are that great, the sword fighting makes me genuinely sad cuz it is just so bad T_T but I expected more.

Ouat FF is atm helping me vein of Glee... I just wish there was more of it, particularly good stuff ^.^
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:45 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

I love Castle. Stana Katic is hot (but I didn't like hair in S1) and Castle and Kate have great chemistry. I love their banter. smile

I hate her season 1 hair! It was sooo unflattering. I never thought she was hot back then, but now...

Season 1
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Kate-Beckett-Castle

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Det_kate_beckett

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 MV5BMTYyODYwMzc1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIzMzIzMg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_

Season 5
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Tumblr_mblmhm7b0d1rtrs3mo1_500

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Kate-5x03-kate-beckett-32424313-400-225
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 am

I've never even thought to look for OUAT FF, you know? Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 am

Oooo a few. Just started but some of those authors are ones I am familiar with from other fandoms. I am assuming you are thinking Swan Queen? ^.^

FF by maleficently I like devoured and read up until 5 in the morning her stuff. There is no OOC fluffyness that doesn't suit Regina. Emma and Regina don't got nice easy fitting personalities, but she gets the tension and interaction/bantering down so very well. Both her long fics and also her Ruby/Regina fic are great.

Routine by Captainly. This fic is sort of Dark, and very angsty. It got awesome smut. It got some really deep character studying going on, and really really complex.

Don't have much more atm, since those fics have taken up my time tongue I tried some other popular ones but meh. They sugar coat things to much for me or not that well written. There are probably lots of other good stuff out there I haven't found yet ^^
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:16 am

*shrug* I don't know what I was thinking. Obvs I read Brittana ff, only at the moment I'm just reading Cora's because I can't find many well written ones. I also read Myka/HG and still have some Willow/Tara favourites. Cheers though, I'll take a look and see what I think.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Lol, Marlene King tweeted this "photo of the day" today.
She's basically just givin' it away.
https://twitter.com/imarleneking/status/276069542604709888/photo/1
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:22 pm

That's a big hint right there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Lmao. Remember the days when we were surprised about what happened in tv shows?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 pm

The internet has ruined everything!

But wtf would i do without it.

Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Just curious... any Legend of the Seeker fans here? Or people that watched the show? Got awesome kick ass ladies (one even bisexual) and very funny campy humor (the people that made Xena made this sooooo ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 pm

FluffyHats wrote:
Just curious... any Legend of the Seeker fans here? Or people that watched the show? Got awesome kick ass ladies (one even bisexual) and very funny campy humor (the people that made Xena made this sooooo ^^ )
I READ ALLL THE BOOKSS IT'S BASED ON!!!! THEY'RE AMAZINGG! Is it Raina and Berdine in the show too?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 am

FluffyHats wrote:

Yeah, I watched that show! I loved Cara! Too bad it was so short lived.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:51 am

Ha! Does everyone remember this??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoG4F540wCo

Alice/Lara. Was pretty sad.

Lauren Lee Smith is a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am

I think Lauren Lee Smith is a cutie as well.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 am

I stopped watching the L Word after they killed Dana. I was super upset. It was an important topic to cover, but it broke my little fan heart. Sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:39 am

Watching season 5 of Mad Men right now.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 am

Does anyone watch Chicago Fire? With Lauren German in it as a Leslie Shay?
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 am

I watch Chicago Fire! It's pretty good. Isn't it on a break atm, though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next