Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 am

Revenge is good fun!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 am

I've downloaded the first 2 eps and will watch them later! Then I can join in on the conversation - YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 am

<--- Social pariah. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

LOL Charlie... Hug

I'm still watching Lost Girl, so you don't feel so left out. I saw s01e10 last night. I'm totally in love with Kenzi. Heart 02 I love her friendship with Bo, btw. She is so damn cute and funny.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 Tumblr_lb4q6gwZUr1qap3zpo1_500

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 am

Isabela wrote:
LOL Charlie... Hug

I'm still watching Lost Girl, so you don't feel so left out. I saw s01e10 last night. I'm totally in love with Kenzi. Heart 02 I love her friendship with Bo, btw. She is so damn cute and funny.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 Tumblr_lb4q6gwZUr1qap3zpo1_500

ROFL

Thanks, Isa. tongue

Yeah, she's amazing. I love you When she speaks Russian I'm like hawt But I also shamelessly love Lauren too (she gets better, I promise).

I will watch Revenge at some point. I wanna be involved in the conversation on it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 am

Charlie wrote:
I will watch Revenge at some point. I wanna be involved in the conversation on it.

You make Victoria Grayson happy!

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 Tumblr_lxc2osveOw1qa2szuo3_250
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Now I gotta watch Revenge AND Lost Girl
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Now I gotta watch Revenge AND Lost Girl

YES! Watch Lost Girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Good reasons to watch Lost Girl and Revenge: in 10 episodes of Lost Girl (that I've seen so far) and 12 of Revenge, lesbian kisses in both.

3 seasons of Glee? One... neck kiss.

double standards!

Seriously, though, both are fun shows. Nothing perfect, but fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Sheldon's "Koala face" asd
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Lesbian kisses in Revenge? I did not know that. Did it mean anything or was it just a little "girl-on-girl" for titillation purposes? You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Jugz, it was just a short thing for titillation purposes tongue ...sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm

That's a shame. But as I understand, it is a serious thing on Lost Girl, yes?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Apparently this is from Lost Girl (i don't watch)
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 5167138764_1f4883a1eb

If you squint, you can imagine them as Brittana hehe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Yes, that's from LG. The main character is bisexual. So, it's for realz. Well, they've never used the word bisexual but apparently that's intentional. It's about love, sex and relationships not labels.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Resisting the temptation to start watching it!!

What's it about generally?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 pm

A succubus who finds out she's one of the fae. Which are people with special powers. There are werewolves, sirens, banshees and all kinds of crazy creatures. They have sides, light and dark. The main character's best friend is a human called Kenzi. She's hot. Succubus is hot. Human doctor, Lauren, is hot.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

And it's supernatural? Crying or Very sad I love my supernatural stuff.

Ahh sounds good. I might watch the first few episodes...see how it goes bounce

EDIT- and hot characters are always a plus lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 5167138764_1f4883a1eb

yahoo

Look at Bo's (the brunette) right hand!

Besides that, I think you would probably like the show, Alice.

Last edited by Isabela on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Resisting the temptation to start watching it!!

What's it about generally?

Give in to temptation, Alice. You know you want to. Twisted Evil

I watched the first ten minutes of ep 1 of Lost Girl earlier, and I'm already hooked. I didn't have time to watch more, but I'll resume it later. Also, I found out it comes on the SyFy channel. They are showing the first ep Monday night, but I'll probably be a few eps in by then. I'm still recording so that I can watch it in HD.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Yaaaaay! yahoo More people to talk about it with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm excited yahoo haha. You guys all seem to think it's worth it, and i trust your judgment, so i will definitely download Happy
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 am

I'm on ep three of LG now Very Happy OMG, it's so awesome! It's like Buffy only more adult-oriented. It's sexy and funny at the same time.

And Bo is so freaking hot! Her eyes are gorgeous! yahoo

Kenzi has gorgeous eyes too. yahoo

And I'm sorry, but I don't hate Dyson. But I am more interested in seeing Bo with Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:19 am

Neeeed to download Lost Girl soon!!

Samara from PLL/Rebekah from Vampire Diaries = Claire Holt = an Australian actress. I did not know this... Now i do.
And she's friends with Phoebe Tonkin (Faye from The Secret Circle).

Pointless post. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 am

I wonder if you'll even be able to handle the sexiness of LG, Alice. You're so used to PLL and Glee. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next