Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 am

Lost girl is my favourite show ever!!! Love all the characters especially Kenzi, Bo and Lauren tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:07 pm

The new Fringe! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm only halfway through S2 of Fringe.

Just saw a promo for JJ Abrams' new FOX show Alcatraz. I must say, I am intrigued.

Right now I'm watching Firefly on SyFy. I just realized Christina Hendricks (from Mad Men) is Saffron. bounce
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I wonder if you'll even be able to handle the sexiness of LG, Alice. You're so used to PLL and Glee. tongue
After The L Word, i can handle anything tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I'm only halfway through S2 of Fringe.

Just saw a promo for JJ Abrams' new FOX show Alcatraz. I must say, I am intrigued.

Second half of season 2 is pretty good and then S3 is amazing! One of the best seasons of any show I have ever seen, especially the first 9 episodes. It just gets to a new level. John Noble and Anna Torv are so, so good. It's a shame they never got any recongnition from Emmy or Golden Globes. And it's probably the last season, good chances of getting cancelled after season 4. Crying or Very sad

I'm curious about Alcatraz too. Pilot airs this Monday, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I wonder if you'll even be able to handle the sexiness of LG, Alice. You're so used to PLL and Glee. tongue
After The L Word, i can handle anything tongue

Fair enough...

Speaking of The L Word, has anyone seen The Real L Word? I've seen one episode and it was pretty awful. Lol.

Also, anyone seen the trailer for The Sitter? Erin Daniels is the mother.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm

New HIMYM tonight!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Mike` wrote:

Yup! yahoo
Also, PLL!

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:07 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Yup! yahoo
Also, PLL!

bounce

I watch PLL in the morning, can't keep track of everything with commercial breaks. yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Well, I always watch it in the morning, because it airs in the middle of the night for me, so tongue

I can't deal with the american commercials. They're too often, and it's enraging Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I can't deal with the american commercials. They're too often, and it's enraging Evil or Very Mad

LOL Yes, me too. And it's always about food or cars. Super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Hey, it's what's important in life!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I love my commercials! They give me time for snacks and potty breaks!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Isabela wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

LOL Yes, me too. And it's always about food or cars. Super annoying.

"Eat, and never walk anywhere. Drive!" Laughing

I swear they have more commercial than actual show though.
For a 30 minute show, we have one commercial break. For a 1 hour show we have 2 or 3. And sometimes, one, depending on the channel. And the breaks during a show is short, while those between shows are longer.
So it's actually possible to keep track of what you're watching. I don't know how americans deal with the insane amount they get.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Mike` wrote:
Hey, it's what's important in life!

Add girls... and yes. Can't deny it. Laughing

Shanna_ wrote:
I love my commercials! They give me time for snacks and potty breaks!

LOL Just pause and problem is solved, Shanna.

I have to admit, though, that sometimes a scene is so powerful and overwhelming I need a break. So I often pause the video and go to drink water or something. It really is necessary in some cases.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 pm

I finally caught up with Parks and Recreation! yahoo Saw the new episode today.
Rashida Jones is so cute! But I always had a soft spot for Aubrey Plaza Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Charlie wrote:

Fair enough...

Speaking of The L Word, has anyone seen The Real L Word? I've seen one episode and it was pretty awful. Lol.

Also, anyone seen the trailer for The Sitter? Erin Daniels is the mother.
If the mother is a main role, imma go see it... I love Eriinnnn.

And i hate the Real L Word.

Downloading ep1 of Lost Girl right now. I didn't realise they were in 2nd season.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Yeah, it's on season two. And season 1 is like 13 eps and season 2 is 22 eps AND it's just been given the go ahead for season 3. Yay!

The Real L Word sucks. (From the one episode I've seen anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 pm

eli_ wrote:
I finally caught up with Parks and Recreation! yahoo Saw the new episode today.
Rashida Jones is so cute! But I always had a soft spot for Aubrey Plaza Heart 02

I should be catching up with this... I still have to finish season 2. meh

I like Aubrey Plaza too! And Rashida, of course.

This was just a lame post to add what I really wanted to post, which was this again:

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 Tumblr_lxvaeijVjj1qzqlj0o2_250

ROFL fiesta

Oh these two Heart 02

I wish they would present the Oscar someday! It would be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Amy never seems *pretty* to me... then she gets her hair up and BAM Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 Tumblr_llmqmjFQch1qieb4no1_500
am I the only one thinking this?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I think she looked really, really pretty for the GGs.

Plus, she is a funny, smart lady, that alone makes her look prettier to me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Troian Bellisario and Olivia Wilde..... Okay!
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 Tumblr_lxvdrhOBbs1r96pz1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Wow. Interesting pic. What is it from/for?

And have you started watching Lost Girl yet, Alice? I'm on ep 9, but my computer is so low on memory it's running really slow. I'm really into it though, so I need to free up some memory so I can keep watching. I wish they would release it on DVD/iTunes.

And watch this vid jaw drop-
HOT Doccubus scene!

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

I doubt those are Belissario and Olivia Wilde. Like, seriously. Someone on tumblr just decided to have a good laugh. It doesn't even look like them

That and more pictures from that photographer.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Isabela wrote:
I doubt those are Belissario and Olivia Wilde. Like, seriously. Someone on tumblr just decided to have a good laugh. It doesn't even look like them

That and more pictures from that photographer.

Really cool pics!

And haha, what? It does so look like them.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next