Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 am

Charlie wrote:
Right, my mission when I get home tonight is to dl PLL because I can't cope with you guys watching it and not having a clue what you're talking about when you all discuss it.

Also, what is this Revenge?

EDIT: I looked up Revenge. I might give it a watch one day.
So that makes 19380 shows on your "to watch" list haha. Aww.

Yay! I'm excited for you to watch PLL yahoo Tell us what you think! (and remember it's always a little slow at the beginning, but you'll start to want answers soon).
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 am

Just an FYI:

http://watchseries.eu/

Great site to watch shows on, instead of downloading Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:06 am

Lol. I don't download them myself. My internet is too slow. I get a friend to do that for me. I do prefer downloads though, it's better quality than streaming. Thanks though, Lilly. smile

@ Rosie - Shush, cheeky.tongue I'll start watching other stuff once I've finished Weeds. When did I start watching so much tv? Lol. How do I find the time to watch so much TV?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 am

Eh, good ol' torrents and their three minutes to download a 45-minute tv show. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 am

Charlie wrote:
Lol. I don't download them myself. My internet is too slow. I do prefer downloads though, it's better quality than streaming.

@ Rosie - Shush, cheeky.tongue I'll start watching other stuff once I've finished Weeds. When did I start watching so much tv? Lol. How do I find the time to watch so much TV?
I ask myself this allll the time lol.

-----------
jaw drop Revenge people- the last part?! About Charlotte being his daughter....wow.
-----------

Quote :
Eh, good ol' torrents and their three minutes to download a 45-minute tv show. smile
3 fucki- are you serious? It takes me like an hour Ughhhh.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:18 am

Mike` wrote:

Try 3 hours on my internet Thumbs Down
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 am

Sez wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Try 3 hours on my internet Thumbs Down

And this is exactly why I don't download things myself... Lol. Stupid internet. Stupid split phone line. Stupid British Telecoms not being willing to renew it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 am

Mine is fast speed, but my dad and bro play their online games so when I download shows the speed is like dial-up LOL
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:13 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Also i'm kinda thinking about watching Chelsea Handler's new show.... i love her.

Me too. The commercials for it make it look hilarious. I love Chelsea's sense of humor. It's just so dirty and un-PC. Haha. I also love Laura Prepon. I still watch That 70's Show all the times.

It is hard to get into new shows because I feel like there's some much TV I watch already and so many shows I want to get caught up on but just don't have the time. I'm not usually home for prime time TV. I could DVR shows, but usually when I turn on the TV something I like is on in syndication anyway, like Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Pysch, Bones, That 70's Show, Buffy, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, etc, so I often just watch those shows instead. And if an episode that'll I've already seen, which it often is, I multi-task.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:54 pm

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Yeah, I really don't like Laura Prepon as an actress after That 70's Show. All her reactions seem the same to me, she's been essentially the exact same character no matter what show. Shrug

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Also i'm kinda thinking about watching Chelsea Handler's new show.... i love her.

Me too. The commercials for it make it look hilarious. I love Chelsea's sense of humor. It's just so dirty and un-PC. Haha. I also love Laura Prepon. I still watch That 70's Show all the times.

It is hard to get into new shows because I feel like there's some much TV I watch already and so many shows I want to get caught up on but just don't have the time. I'm not usually home for prime time TV. I could DVR shows, but usually when I turn on the TV something I like is on in syndication anyway, like Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Pysch, Bones, That 70's Show, Buffy, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, etc, so I often just watch those shows instead. And if an episode that'll I've already seen, which it often is, I multi-task.
Ya, me too Sad
Plus i don't want to download that much.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Mike` wrote:
Yeah, I really don't like Laura Prepon as an actress after That 70's Show. All her reactions seem the same to me, she's been essentially the exact same character no matter what show. Shrug

I've never really seen her in any thing else, but she made me laugh plenty of time in That 70's Show. Far from my fave character on that show, though, but it wouldn't have been the same without her.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

jaw drop Revenge people- the last part?!
Spoiler:
....wow.

Just saw. I wasn't surprised, I was kinda expecting this, but it was a good twist.

LOL Emily is so insane... And
Spoiler:
is starting to annoy me. She has a weird voice too. I want Emily to destroy her asap. yahoo

I wonder what's going to happen with this show when summer is finished. What's going to be of a second season?

Last edited by Isabela on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm

^Ack! Can't look. I want to start watching Revenge, so please don't spoil it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Yes, let's try and be more careful in this thread with spoilers. We are all watching lots of shows and not everybody has already seen all episodes aired.

So, let's start using spoiler tags, ok, guys? I don't think that's a problem, right?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Isabela wrote:

LOL Emily is so insane... And
Spoiler:
is starting to annoy me. She has a weird voice too. I want Emily to destroy her asap. yahoo

I wonder what's going to happen with this show when summer is finished. What's going to be of a second season?
I don't like her either. I want her to leave. Although i liked the bit where she was telling her what to say to that guy through the earpiece.

Apparently in ep 15, we find out
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Wait, what kind of spoiler is that?
I rewatched the beach scene... i thought we already knew
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Can you see anything that shows if it is
Spoiler:

I want to rewatch the pilot, but I've deleted it and I don't feel like downloading it again... lazy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Well i guess you never get a full frontal of the persons face? Everyone is just yelling
Spoiler:
.... i spose they could turn the person around and see a different face.

If there's a spoiler going around that
Spoiler:
, that kind of implies it's not
Spoiler:
...which i'm surprised they would tell us eariler.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah, it is confusing. Confused02

I'm just thinking how could it not be this person, because everybody else seems to be there to be seen, except for him.

Btw, different note, can you just imagine Emily VanCamp arriving at your place dressed like that? hawt
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Isabela wrote:
Yeah, it is confusing. Confused02

I'm just thinking how could it not be this person, because everybody else seems to be there to be seen, except for him.

Btw, different note, can you just imagine Emily VanCamp arriving at your place dressed like that?
hawt
Agreed yahoo

--------
Btw PLL peeps, Shay and Keegan doing a Ustream right now:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/keegan-allen
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Lol, somehow somebody got Shay to mention Naya's birthday... This fandom.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 am

Damn it... I feel left out.. I don't even know what Revenge is? I'm gonna have to start downloading it aren't I? lol

I blame the spoiler tags... taunting me with information I shouldn't look at, and even if I do won't make any sense because I don't watch the show lol....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 am

Span_ski wrote:
Damn it... I feel left out.. I don't even know what Revenge is? I'm gonna have to start downloading it aren't I? lol

yahoo

It's a super fun show, absurd at points, which makes it even more delicious to watch. I super recommend it. It's about a girl who wants revenge (doh) for her father taking the blame for a plane crash that killed several people.

It's still season 1, so it's easy to catch up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next