Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 am

Mike` wrote:
Okay,
Spoiler:
on HIMYM. That was faster than Finchel or Wemma's ridiculous pace. hash

TROLOLOLOL. Ted: "Last week, I went out with a girl who's favourite band was Glee" *disgusted face*
I'd roll my eyes if someone told me Glee was their favorite band. I mean, Glee does some good covers, but come on. Glee isn't even a band. LOL! Now if they said someone in the cast was their favorite singer, that would be understandable. I personally wouldn't say anyone in the cast was my favorite singer of all time though. That quite a bold statement and there are a lot of great singers out there, whose careers span decades.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 am

Maya's a bit of an ass in this PLL.

...oh the cliffhangers. I think we're going to find out who A is next ep or the one after.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 am

I saw two episodes of PLL last night (still catching up with season 1) and all I could think of was Charlie saying "Emily is fit, Emily is fit, Emily is fit". ha ha ha

This show is so silly but it is fun, except for Aria, of course.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 am

Yeah there was a bit of Aria/Ezra in this one. Boring.

Lol, i love how they say "fit" in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 am

I don't actually say fit very often though. I normally use lush, but I don't know whether that's a British thing or a Welsh thing...

I'm up to date on PLL now. Just need to watch the most recent episode.

PS. Emily is lush...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 am

Do girls call guys lush? If so, that's funny to me. Lush reminds me of soft/beautiful (which is not how i think of guys haha)

If you had to guess who A is Charlie, who would you say?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 am

Yeah, they do use it to describe a guy, but it's mostly for a girl. Definitely not how I see guys either. We also use it as a personality trait sometimes aswell. Like, if someone is really nice, mostly for something they did specifically, you'd could say "they're so lush/that's so lush".

I don't know. I've had this discussion with my sister a few times (I got her addicted when you guys got me addicted. Lol.) But we just don't know who it could be. We joked that it's everyone and it's like The Truman Show. Lmao.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 am

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, they do use it to describe a guy, but it's mostly for a girl.

I don't know. I've had this discussion with my sister a few times (I got her addicted when you guys got me addicted. Lol.) But we just don't know who it could be. We joked that it's everyone and it's like The Truman Show. Lmao.

ROFL

OMG, such a great idea. I want this now!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 am

Pffffff, it's gonna be Ian returning from the grave.

Actually, my guess is Melissa, cause why not.

Last edited by Mike` on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 am

Isa, you were too quick with your quote! You missed my 'lush' edit. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 am

omg the idea of A being everyone has totally crossed my mind haha (obviously it wouldn't be, but you can't help but think it).

I think it's
Spoiler:

But then there's who killed Ali. Same person/people? idk.

Quote :
Actually, my guess is Melissa, cause why not.
What motive would she have though? haha
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 am

I don't care who killed her. She's not a very likeable person. Shrug I find it crazy that I'm expected to believe that everyone worshipped/cowered before someone like that.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 am

Charlie wrote:
I don't care who killed her. She's not a very likeable person. Shrug I find it crazy that I'm expected to believe that everyone worshipped/cowered before someone like that.

In a high school setting, I can totally buy her being the Queen Bitch though. High schoolers have a hierarchy, and Ali's personality is definitely the kind that would be near the top.

Some of the adults being wary about her is kind of ridiculous, but her relationship with the school and Jason makes sense from where I can see it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 am

I dunno, for me, she's not hot enough for everyone to be falling all over her therefore she wouldn't be able to be bitchy enough for everyone to be terrified of her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 am

I love how the actress who plays Alison was born in 1996, while Troian was born in '85 and Bianca Lawson was born in '79 ....and they all play 17 year olds.

idk, it amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 am

Does anyone on here watch Skins UK?
I want some more people to talk to about the show lol tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 am

^I think i told myself i wasn't going to watch this generation. Kinda bored me. (plus i've got a shitload of other shows)

What's happening with Mini and Franky though?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I love how the actress who plays Alison was born in 1996, while Troian was born in '85 and Bianca Lawson was born in '79 ....and they all play 17 year olds.

idk, it amuses me.

What? 1996??????????

I actually thought that she was older than the others (discounting Maya, of course). I think Aria is the only one that looks like a teen.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 am

Crazy right? She's a babyyyy.

Youngest to oldest (ill use characters names haha):
Alison, Hannah, Aria, Emily, Spencer.

I feel like Naya looks a lot older than Shay, even thought they're the same age scratch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 am

Can I just come out and say that I think that Alison girl really has a bitch face, and it has nothing to do with the character she plays. Just as Matthew Morrison has a jerk face.
She does. I can't stand to look at that girl, she just makes me soooo angry for absolutely no reason Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 am

^ This!

EDIT: Fail! Stupid new page. I agree with what Lilly said. There's just something about her face...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
^I think i told myself i wasn't going to watch this generation. Kinda bored me. (plus i've got a shitload of other shows)

What's happening with Mini and Franky though?

Don't even ask, finished before it started LOL. But they are some angst scenes that just happened in Franky's first season six episode, so I don't know.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

1996 FTW!!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Sez wrote:

I do but this generaion..mm Shrug season six is getting better though.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 pm

mardou wrote:
Sez wrote:

I do but this generaion..mm Shrug season six is getting better though.
Spoiler:

Yeah same here. I enjoyed Rich's episode so far this season too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next