Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:55 am

Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:
2 Broke Girls is quite amusing; the guys on that show are so horribly written in a gross way though. Laughing It's the exact opposite of Glee in that regard.

I totally agree. None of the male characters are painted in a particularly good light. Han is so cute though. Lol.

Except for the cute old black man, he's adorable.

Then again, it's a Whitney Cummings show, so it is what it is. asd

I'm wait for a DL link for PLL I think, need it commercial-less; gonna watch HIMYM and 2BG as they air.

"That's Earl, we're in love." lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 am

omg PLL- how annoying was the chase scene though??? They had flashlights! Why did they not shine them in A's face? ..or like, bring a knife.
Oooo nice (i.e. painful) cliffhanger.
-----------
TVD- where Damon kills Rose. And her dream tears
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
omg PLL- how annoying was the chase scene though??? They had flashlights! Why did they not shine them in A's face? ..or like, bring a knife.
Oooo nice (i.e. painful) cliffhanger.
-----------
TVD- where Damon kills Rose. And her dream tears

Emily's super cocky for a girl who's been nearly killed twice by 'A'. Laughing It was an okay episode, but was just so much set-up for the rest of the season/reminding us of stuff after the massive hiatus. Also, wasn't 'A' supposed to be stalking them like 24/7? I can't imagine them not knowing the girls' plan beforehand.

Was still a great episode though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 am

Mike` wrote:

Emily's super cocky for a girl who's been nearly killed twice by 'A'. Laughing It was an okay episode, but was just so much set-up for the rest of the season/reminding us of stuff after the massive hiatus. Also, wasn't 'A' supposed to be stalking them like 24/7? I can't imagine them not knowing the girls' plan beforehand.

Yeah i thought this too lol.

I wonder what's going to happen after A is revealed. No more anonymous text messages.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Yeah i thought this too lol.

I wonder what's going to happen after A is revealed. No more anonymous text messages.

-A is supposed to be revealed in the season finale right? I really want to know what's up with Jason but apparently the actor who plays him wasn't signed to a new contract (At least not yet). :\
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

HIMYM was great! As always Happy
I just really don't like Kevin. He just doesn't fit in, and does not have a funny bone in his body.
But Puzzles!! yahoo
And Robin I love you

PLL was a bit slow. I just honestly hate Aria and Ezra. So boring. Get done with it already stop
At the end it picked up though. That's the way I like it asd

Also got done with V. Loved the shoutout to The 4400! The man that played Jack, the priest, was also a lead in The 4400, and when that street name was 4400 something, it gave me a major happy! I'm such a geek!
Really bummed it was cancelled though. Such a good show.
Wonder if it's worth it to check out the movies and such it was based on. Anyone seen them? And the mini series? Does it give a conclusion, or did this newer series go it's own way?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:49 am

American Horror Story is so baaad. The pacing is unbelievably slow. This story would probably have been better as just a movie. My god...
And yet I'm forcing myself to watch it because there was so much talk about the season finale and all the gore. I so want to see that.
7 episodes down! Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 Bored_emoticon
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 am

Mike` wrote:

-A is supposed to be revealed in the season finale right? I really want to know what's up with Jason but apparently the actor who plays him wasn't signed to a new contract (At least not yet). :\
A's supposed to be revealed before the season ends...not necessarily the last ep though. I'm sure they won't be able to resist draaaagging it out though lol.
I've kinda forgotten about Jason... I wonder if he was just there to stir shit for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 am

I saw yesterday episode 7 of Lost Girl (the one with the spider). Not a great episode.

I'm loving Kenzy! She is so cute and adorable. Can't stand the thing between Lauren and Dyson now though. Rolling Eyes Boo, just leave Dyson behind already. Look at Lauren...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I saw yesterday episode 7 of Lost Girl (the one with the spider). Not a great episode.

I'm loving Kenzy! She is so cute and adorable. Can't stand the thing between Lauren and Dyson now though. Rolling Eyes Boo, just leave Dyson behind already. Look at Lauren...

Yeah, I wasn't that impressed with the spider episode either. And IKR!? Dyson, just get lost with your scruffy beard and your stupid waistcoats. Lol. I'm definitely Team Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 am

I'm not completely sold on Lauren yet, tbh. The character and the acting annoy me a bit, but I'm willing to give it a try. I mean, it's a pretty lady who wants another pretty lady. Can't complain. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I'm not completely sold on Lauren yet, tbh. The character and the acting annoy me a bit, but I'm willing to give it a try. I mean, it's a pretty lady who wants another pretty lady. Can't complain. Laughing

I know what you mean about the character/acting. I guess the pretty lady wanting another pretty lady was enough for me Wink Yeah, I'm not shallow or anything...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 am

Shipping them bounce
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 Candice-accola-45
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 Katerina-Graham-katerina-graham-10686425-500-333

ugh, Candice you cute cute thang!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am

What day of the week does PLL air in the US? I will download the last ep, now though and get watching!

I'm so out of the loop with my TV show watching after the festive period. I don't even know when glee comes back lol.... WTF
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 am

PLL is Mondays, and Glee is back the 17th smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

I feel like I should watch PLL. It seems like everyone else here does. Argh! Peer pressure. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 am

If you like a bit of mystery and such, it's good entertainment smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 am

Charlie wrote:
I feel like I should watch PLL. It seems like everyone else here does. Argh! Peer pressure. tongue

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! he he he Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 pm

I have had the first season of PLL on my hard drive for ages but I haven't watched it yet.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 pm

I still have to finish season 1, but, yes, Charlie, I feel the peer pressure too. Feeling I'm not entirely part of the group, you know? tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Quote :
I have had the first season of PLL on my hard drive for ages but I haven't watched it yet.

You should watch it... smile

I watched the first season pretty much in one sitting, it's one of those kind of shows where you can do that.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Span_ski wrote:

I watched the first season pretty much in one sitting, it's one of those kind of shows where you can do that.

As did I. It's very addicting once you get into it.

-
I'm finally done with AHS now. Don't know what all the commotion about the gore and violent childbirth was. Must have been virgin eyes watching that show and thinking that was awful, or scary or whatever Rolling Eyes

Now I'm in need of a new show to watch, that already has a season or two out that I can just curl up in the sofa with.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Isabela wrote:
I still have to finish season 1, but, yes, Charlie, I feel the peer pressure too. Feeling I'm not entirely part of the group, you know? tongue

We're social pariahs... Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! he he he Laughing

Bad influence. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:

We're social pariahs... Lmao.

yahoo

But at least we have each other? And we are also the only ones watching Lost Girl. Social pariahs, yeah.

beer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next