Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I feel like I should watch PLL. It seems like everyone else here does. Argh! Peer pressure. tongue

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! he he he Laughing

Bad influence. tongue

I'm not gonna lie buddy.. you're not the first girl to say that to me. In fact you're not even the first girl this week Laughing

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I feel like I should watch PLL. It seems like everyone else here does. Argh! Peer pressure. tongue

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! he he he Laughing

Bad influence. tongue

I'm not gonna lie buddy.. you're not the first girl to say that to me. In fact you're not even the first girl this week Laughing

Oh, I have no doubt in my mind about that being true. Wink

Last edited by Charlie on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:
I still have to finish season 1, but, yes, Charlie, I feel the peer pressure too. Feeling I'm not entirely part of the group, you know? tongue

We're social pariahs... Lmao.

yahoo

But at least we have each other? And we are also the only ones watching Lost Girl. Social pariahs, yeah.

beer

I love having someone to talk to about Lost Girl. Very Happy boogie
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

I need to see more episodes tho. Maybe tonight? I'll try.

LOL creepy grin is still here.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

lol @span_ski

I have some time this weekend I just might give it a go.

I really need to watch the latest Season of Ancient Aliens tho. My man Giorgio has already started working on season 4. I am so behind.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Isabela wrote:
I need to see more episodes tho. Maybe tonight? I'll try.

LOL creepy grin is still here.

I'm starting to warm to it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Yessss watch PLL!!

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:46 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yessss watch PLL!!

I'm addicted to Weeds atm and have a lot of seasons to watch. I'll get to PLL after that. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 pm

I would like PLL better if Aria wasn't around. That character annoys the crap out of me. I usually skip her parts when I watch.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Ugh, Aria is sooo annoying. Is she still dating (or something) the teacher? That storyline was awful. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

^Yeah, Aria's my least favourite of the girls.

Quote :
I'm addicted to Weeds atm and have a lot of seasons to watch. I'll get to PLL after that. Hehe.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Isabela wrote:
Ugh, Aria is sooo annoying. Is she still dating (or something) the teacher? That storyline was awful. Evil or Very Mad

Bahahaha yeah, the last episode was basically all her/Ezra telling her parents finally.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Mike` wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Bahahaha yeah, the last episode was basically all her/Ezra telling her parents finally.

noo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Isabela wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Isabela wrote:

noo

This last reaction mirrors my feelings about the whole Aria/Ezra SL. So boring.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I would like PLL better if Aria wasn't around. That character annoys the crap out of me. I usually skip her parts when I watch.

This. I started watching because a friend told me about the lesbian SL with Emily, but I like Hanna the best, actually. Or atleast I did, until I stopped watching late S2. I might get caught up at some point though. I also like Spencer. Emily is okay. She's pretty, and I like watching her romantic scenes with girls, but otherwise she's kind of dull.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 pm

TSC returns tonight. I'm actually a little excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm

DAMN. No new Big Bang. Sad I'm upset.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Anyone watching Once Upon A Time?

I've just seen the pilot, and it seems pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 pm

I love Once Upon A Time.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 pm

I saw two episodes of Once Upon a Time, I liked it, I need to catch up.

-----------

Charlie, just saw episode 08. Why is Lauren so stupid? Why is Dyson always the hero? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm

highly recommend once upon a time
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Love Once Upon A Time. Should start again in a few days?

Revenge in 2 days smile

------------
I started watching PLL for Emily too. Now i just love it all...well, most of it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Revenge in 2 days smile

2 days? It aired yesterday.

I've completely missed that, so I'm downloading it now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh what? Wikipedia lied to me.
Thanks for telling me haha.
Downloading now...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Ugh, ma decided she wanted to trade satellite receivers with me because she wasn't getting one specific station in clearly. What she failed to mention was that her receiver doesn't get clear reception for a good 400 channels, of which I watch.

I have no idea how she thought it was a good idea to give the broken receiver to the person who watches the most tv. Get to go buy a new receiver in the morning because old people can't seem to wrap their minds around technology, no offence to anyone here but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next