Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Out of that list I have only seen Firefly, which is amazing. I actually us a lanyard for my car keys that has Browncoats, Serenity and Firefly written on it.

HIMYM and TBBT are on my list to watch already so maybe I'll start there.

Thanks!

It is amazing! I've seen it so many times now, that I use it as my sleeping show. I can't go to sleep without having something on in the background, and Firefly is it. The theme song is becoming a sleeping pill Laughing

Terminator: SCC is really good also. I watched it just for Summer Glau, and was surprised I really really enjoyed that show. The movies never appealed to me, and still don't, but the show is Thumbs Up

HIMYM is a MUST! As well is TBBT, so defininitely get on those!

But yeah, all of the shows are great, and should keep you entertained for a while Very Happy

You're very welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:01 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Out of that list I have only seen Firefly, which is amazing. I actually us a lanyard for my car keys that has Browncoats, Serenity and Firefly written on it.

HIMYM and TBBT are on my list to watch already so maybe I'll start there.

Thanks!

I like Firefly too. Probably not as much as you, but I catch it on SyFy sometimes. They do Firefly marathons a lot.

Also, speaking of Scifi, I started to get into Torchwood over the last winter hiatus. It's interesting, but I didn't get very far.

I also picked up S1 of Pushing Daisies. That's comedy-fantasy. It's pretty good, but I can see why it got canceled after only two seasons.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:05 am

I watched 3 seasons of Torchwood then I had to stop beacue the sad troll writer was
Spoiler:
It's a Doctor Who adult spinoff, so all the characters are kinda related

eta: is anyone watching Downton Abbey??
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 am

Firefly really is so shiny and so is Serenity(the end made me cry). I have actually met some of the cast several years ago at Dragon Con in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:13 am

Oh, and I totally forgot V. That was all kinds of amazing as well.
And The 4400!

And I'm suddenly reminded of how all the good shows end up cancelled Sad
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:48 am

The last show I was really into was Battlestar Galactica. Some much crazy love/hate over the ending to that series lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 am

All shows I like either end up cancelled too soon or I lose interest. Too bad I'm not still into One Tree Hill. I wonder if that show will ever end.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:25 am

OTH keeps getting worst and worst since season 4..
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 am

I stopped watching OTH in S5. But I'll always love Brooke Davis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 am

I think I watched s1...? but sometimes I do subs for random episodes and find out people got a baby together and stuff Very Happy
Brooke is a cutie Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:50 am

I did follow the SL with Brooke and her mom, who was a total bitch, but it wasn't enough to keep me interested in the show when I was bored by everything else.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 am

MissLilly wrote:
Mike` wrote:
New HIMYM tonight! smile

Well, that episode was kind of a bummer, wasn't it. It felt a little "off". Maybe it was the house. Shrug

And why are they not fixing Robins wardrobe? I can't stand her in those ugly clothes for another second! She used to be so fresh and classy! What is going on!?

Yeah, it was weird for it all to take place in the house, plus the whole "Room by room" thing made it super jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am

I loved OTH so much back in the day. Peyton was my favorite character and when she went so did I. She was so angsty!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:31 am

I'm so behind everything these days... I'm still stuck at s02ep03 of Lost Girl. Haven't even watched the most recent episodes of Fringe and The Good Wife, which are my favorite shows right now. meh

And I still want to watch Smash too.

New Revenge this week or not?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 am

I'm now three episodes behind on PLL, just not feeling it lately.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Just watched the first episode of Revenge. It doesn't really appeal to me yet. Does it get better? Rich people problems in the Hamptons, with some mystery and revenge... yeah, I don't know..
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I loved OTH so much back in the day. Peyton was my favorite character and when she went so did I. She was so angsty!

Hilarie Burton is a reoccurring character on White Collar now. Cool show, IMO. And Matt Bomer, the star of that show, is supposedly going to be playing Blaine's older brother on Glee. I'd be groaning if I didn't like Matt Bomer. I'm pretty sure I'll like his character better than Blaine. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 am

MissLilly wrote:
Just watched the first episode of Revenge. It doesn't really appeal to me yet. Does it get better? Rich people problems in the Hamptons, with some mystery and revenge... yeah, I don't know..
It didn't appeal to me for like first 4 episodes haha. I feel it does get better Thumbs Up

Quote :
You can't quit just before we find out who A is! tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
It didn't appeal to me for like first 4 episodes haha. I feel it does get better Thumbs Up

I might watch a few more episodes before I give up on it. I'm just not feeling it, so it may take me a while tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Quote :
You can't quit just before we find out who A is! tongue

I knowwwwwww!!! I have them downloaded but just CBA to watch them!!

New Girl last night was kinda meh, though the threesome stuff was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

Saw the first ep of New Girl on the plane today. Seemed funny. Zooey is awesome.
Also 2 Broke Girls is tempting...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 am

2 Broke Girls has its moments, like the last episode with Oleg/the Polish girl. Laughing And I genuinely think this was the first New Girl I wasn't laughing through the entire episode.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 am

Mike` wrote:

"We're going to have a threesome now! With this guy. This is really happening." ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:

"We're going to have a threesome now! With this guy. This is really happening." ROFL

You get to be the underpants captain tonight.
Great choice, Remy. Nick will make a great underpants captain.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 am

Haha I started watching HIMYM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next