Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 am

Isabela wrote:
I saw two episodes of Once Upon a Time, I liked it, I need to catch up.

-----------

Charlie, just saw episode 08. Why is Lauren so stupid? Why is Dyson always the hero? Evil or Very Mad

You'll have to refresh my memory. Is that the episode where the Ash asks Lauren to distract Bo?

I fully intend on starting to watch Once Upon A Time too.

ETA: Oh yeah, I hated Dyson in that episode. "She's just leading you on. She's never going to love you." Then BAM! Exactly that happens... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 am

Charlie wrote:
You'll have to refresh my memory. Is that the episode where the Ash asks Lauren to distract Bo?

ETA: Oh yeah, I hated Dyson in that episode. "She's just leading you on. She's never going to love you." Then BAM! Exactly that happens... Rolling Eyes

Yeah. In the end Lauren goes to find Dyson to say she made a mistake and needs help. Of course Dyson goes and saves Bo. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 am

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Yeah. In the end Lauren goes to find Dyson to say she made a mistake and needs help. Of course Dyson goes and saves Bo. Rolling Eyes

*sigh*

It gets better though. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 am

Ha Revenge. Was pretty good. The dinner scene

-------
I wonder if Jim Parsons is gay in RL.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

^^Pretty sure JP is gay
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Just finished seeing the last of the available eps of Once Upon A Time, and it is truly awesome!
I'm also loving Jennifer Morrison, which I thought was impossible after her appearing on How I Met Your Mother. But she's a much better dramatic actress than a comedic one.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ha Revenge. Was pretty good. The dinner scene

It was so good! Tyler is such a nut job! But I'm hoping he is done with the show, his storyline was getting tiring.

I'm loving Noah and his friendship with Emily lately. He is so cute when he gets protective of her.

-----------------

And yes, Jim Parsons is gay and apparently he is engaged to this guy:

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Jim+parsons+is+gay+big+bang+theory+todd+spiewak+boyfriend.+jpg
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 pm

^Wow. Well there ya go.

Quote :
I'm loving Noah and his friendship with Emily lately. He is so cute when he gets protective of her.
Noah? You mean Nolan?
I like him too.

And did you notice a few of Victoria's creepy bitch smiles? haha
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 pm

LOL Yeah, Nolan! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Hahahaha @people shipping Emma and Regina. I find that really funny actually. So weird.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Tumblr_lxen7kFuv41qe543ko3_r1_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Tumblr_lxen7kFuv41qe543ko4_250
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

And did you notice a few of Victoria's creepy bitch smiles? haha

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Tumblr_lxcrlyW1Iy1qfasc6

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Tumblr_lxd1qmgLnq1r9equto3_r1_250

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 pm

This is from some other episode, but it is just as great:

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Tumblr_lx379t53rt1qb4op4o1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

haaaa love that woman yahoo My favourite.

There was one yesterday though that was just her smiling and staring for like 5 seconds straight. I was a little scared.

Hope she wins the GG.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 am

Just saw Caroline sing Eternal Flame on TVD hehe. Cute.
Bonnie's sexy when she's all powerful and shit.
WAIT-- She better not have just died....there'd better be some twist right now.
She's a main character. Would they do that? Evil or Very Mad noo

EDIT- Ok all good, i've just been informed she comes back yahoo I guess i could have waited an extra 5 minutes instead of losing my shit straight after ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:51 am

2 more weeks until Skins UK returns Very Happy Love that show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Anone's watching BBC Sherlock?
Back to top Go down
badromancexx

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 pm

I did know that Skins would be on soon, feel free to include me in spoilers and please tell me whenit's airing and on what channel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:25 pm

eli_ wrote:
Anone's watching BBC Sherlock?

Damn it! I totally forgot about Sherlock. I'll have to watch it on iPlayer. The last one was good.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 am

I'm watching the newest Once Upon A Time right now. That show is just always entertaining.
Quote :

JennaUshkowitz Jenna Ushkowitz
And a verrrrrry happy birthday to my girl, @ninadobrev congrats on another trip around the sun Wink Everyone send Nina lotsa love!!
There's a friendship i didn't think existed....

------------
I'm looking at Desperate Housewives' ratings over the years...they've like, lost over 50% since season one. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Isabela wrote:

And yes, Jim Parsons is gay and apparently he is engaged to this guy:

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Jim+parsons+is+gay+big+bang+theory+todd+spiewak+boyfriend.+jpg

I didn't know this, but it doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:31 pm

BAHAHAHAHA.

How I Met Your Mother, the night Barney picks up a lesbian. Soooooo offensive and sooooo funny!!

And it's PLL night! smile Except it's GUEAX TIGER night!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 pm

[quote="Mike`"]BAHAHAHAHA.

How I Met Your Mother, the night Barney picks up a lesbian. Soooooo offensive and sooooo funny!!

And it's PLL night! smile Except it's GUEAX TIGER night!![/quote

I watched PLL this afternoon, and so happy I get get to watch the next one tomorrow!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm

OH DUDE.

New HIMYM is tonight too!!! I was just watching a repeat lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Ahh gotta avoid twitter for the rest of the day to avoid PLL spoilers.
So excited for this episode! They have A's phone hehe.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 pm

DAMN. It's not a new episode of HIMYM. Sad

Meh, half hour till football, I'll watch PLL in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next