Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Romee

Romee

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks Jugz, lol, I was expecting a ban after that, but of course, that mod ALWAYS think they're right and had to continue.

The episode hasn't even aired and that thread in GF is already pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Group hug Everyone..bring it in, you're all awesome smile
---
P.s I love this----> yoyo
---------
All these guests are freaking me out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 pm

So mike and jugz.., how dis u guys get demoted?

And mike, you're responsible for mr. Rachel berry! I fully hold u responsible then!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Melissa wrote:
So mike and jugz.., how dis u guys get demoted?

And mike, you're responsible for mr. Rachel berry! I fully hold u responsible then!

yahoo yahoo yahoo Whatever have I done!!! asd asd asd

I got demoted for super, SUPER inactivity as far as actually doing anything went. I think I logged into the Admin CP twice over the last eight months. Laughing Plus I spent 100% of my time in the Brittana forum, never even went into the private Mod/Admin forums lol. asd asd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Does anyone have a link for this horror then? I'm awake I may as well embrace the torture....
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:55 pm

I didn't get demoted. I chose not to be a mod anymore. Being a mod is too hard when you side with the "rebels" and can't stand tattletales and sticklers for the rules. Plus I fought a lot with another mod and kept getting reported and chastised by Admin Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I didn't get demoted. I chose not to be a mod anymore. Being a mod is too hard when you side with the "rebels" and can't stand tattletales and sticklers for the rules. Plus I fought a lot with another mod and kept getting reported and chastised by Admin Stephanie.

Ahahahaha Steph definitely did not like you. asd asd
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Does anyone have a link for this horror then? I'm awake I may as well embrace the torture....

Na, watching Two & A Half Men then switching to football. (Which, BTW's, fuck me for actually thinking Two & A Half Men has gotten half-decent again. They still have some misses but it's definitely become watchable again)
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Lmao @ Ryan doing a Q&A 10 minutes before the episode airs. He already answered more questions about Brittana and Santana with 5 minutes than he ever did in any of his previous Q&A's

Of course he is lying his ass of regarding Brittana and he could not resist to do a dig at fandom with the bram answer. Motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

What did he say???
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

And so the shit storm begins.. Ryan must have a death wish doing a Q&A right before the ep..
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

OMG. THE PIANO GUY
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Omg Stop Double Standards On Glee is a WW trend Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Laughing oh gawd this is going to be bad
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Span_ski wrote:
What did he say???

He probably answered more Santana/Brittana stuff this Q&A than all past ones combined (at least Santana stuff). Damage control. How this must have pained him. He heavily pimps out Santana will be in NYC which YAY yet lol at this desperation.

Naomi Jane ‏@nomesterz
@MrRPMurphy this isn't a question I just wanted to tell you that I love Finchel and I really want Finn in NYC with Rachel. also Santana

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@nomesterz Thanks for your niceness. Working on a great Santana episode as we speak. (Dmg control and great Santana episode? Like IKAG was?)

Brittana Feelings ‏@So_escondida
@MrRPMurphy How you feel about bram haters?

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@So_escondida Are there haters? (Tool)

Glee Day ∞ ‏@keep_holding
@MrRPMurphy Will be Brittana duet in that Season?

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@keep_holding Duets and lots of scenes together coming up. (fucking liar)

Ivanna Caroline A. ‏@IvannaCarolineA
@MrRPMurphy Some hint about Santana's future? Thank you in advance !

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@IvannaCarolineA Big Santana news coming up in episode 13. (Dmg control)

kitty wilde. ‏@VasHappeninReg
@MrRPMurphy Ryaaaaaaaaan~ what's the name of Hunter's cat? Also, can we get even MORE Kitty-Cat, aka, Becca Tobin? *-*7

@VasHappeninReg Cats name was Mr. Pussy. He is dating Lord Tubbington.

kt ‏@k_marette
@MrRPMurphy what's your favorite episode of glee this season so far?!

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@k_marette The Break-Up and Dynamic Duets. Also tonight's is really up there in my book. (Such questionable taste really makes it obvious why Glee can go from good to hardcore sucking so easily)

Finchel Is Endgame. ‏@AdiMonchele
@MrRPMurphy Bring back 'Fondue For Two' PLEASEEEEE! smile

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@AdiMonchele It's coming back. With special guest Marley. (They will actually manage to make FF2 boring. GJ Glee)

mr. mister ‏@egealtindisli
@MrRPMurphy I'm going to watch the show!!! smile super excited. But i have a question, are we get any Faberry scene soon? smile

@egealtindisli Quinn goes to see Rachel in New York in episode 12. Guess who else shows up? Santana!

nicole (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ‏@hopeharcourt
@MrRPMurphy Will Finn find his dream? I love you and all your shows Ryan smile

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@hopeharcourt Yes. All the characters will find their dreams. Glee is about optimism. (Included this for the sheer lulz factor)

santie ‏@lfaberry
@MrRPMurphy Ryan, why do not you do a scene where Santana, Brittany, Quinn and Rachel sing together? Please will be amazing *-* 18

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@lfaberry 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Doing this in episode 12.

Brit ‏@mylittlefaith
@mrrpmurphy are we gonna get to see Santana's reaction to Brittany dating Sam? I need her to go all Lima Heights on him

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@mylittlefaith Yes of course. (Either a lie or she will give her blessings or silently suffer)

Molly ‏@MollyFidler
@MrRPMurphy does Brittany still love Santana?

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@MollyFidler Of course. And vice versa. Sometimes I wish the fans would let the season play out before they jump to conclusions. (Trolololo like we shouldn't jump to conclusions about Santana's "story regarding coming out not being over" after IKAG aired... Mother fucker has no shame.)

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Quote :
Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@MollyFidler Of course. And vice versa. Sometimes I wish the fans would let the season play out before they jump to conclusions. (Trolololo like we shouldn't jump to conclusions about Santana's "story regarding coming out not being over" after IKAG aired... Mother fucker has no shame.)
He is still missing the point. He still thinks we're mad because Brittana are broken up.
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Yes I agree, they are that dense and stupid but I also think he is lying. He has done the wait and see before (Told fans chanting to let Brittany graduate that they should wait and see and that they would be satisfied wit the episode 3x22... yeah....)
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Lol at RM pretending not to know there are Bram haters.

At least we finally got confirmation from him that Santana is going to NYC. Although I take everything Troll Murphy says with a truckload of salt and won't really believe it until I see it on my screen.

Someone should make a list of all the "spoilers" he's ever given that have turned out to be false. It'd probably be longer than Atlas Shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:54 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Quote :
Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
He is still missing the point. He still thinks we're mad because Brittana are broken up.

Yeah, like we jumped to conclusions about all the double-standard glaring us in the face. He will NEVER get it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 am

BTW, I'll die if "Bramcest" gets trending on twitter Laughing

Because Bram looks so much like incest, I can't even... How can everyone not see it?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 am

I've just started downloading it. Overall was it as bad as we expected, or worse than we expected?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:16 am

I'm waiting to watch when my cousin downloads it and comes home from work. Cause I know it's half bad half good.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 am

The Lesbian Blogging community responds to "Glee"'s commentary on the Lesbian Blogging Community

From AfterEllen

Quote :
Valerie Anne: I think it was a low blow. I feel like a schoolgirl who is being scolded. Like we're being told our anger is foolish and we should calm down. Also, I think it was funny (not: funny haha, but: funny HA!) that Brittany said we should be OK because "love is love." The phrase "love is love" is something we say to demand equality. To point out that it doesn't matter who you love, your relationship should be respected in the same way. And yet, in this one episode, Brittany and Sam got more screentime, conversation, and one-on-one duet than Brittana ever had. THAT is why I feel slighted. And while I may process and keyboard smash and growl a little bit, I would never get violent with anyone. After all, as much as I love TV (and believe me, scripted television is my therapy), lesbianism is not actually a mental disorder. I am aware that TV is just fiction.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am

Clap Nice.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 am

I was just about to post that but you beat me to it! smile

Yeah, honestly, I've only watched the first half, but I think if they had just not gone there with the "violent lesbian thing" I would have found Bram almost tolerable. In fact, I couldn't care less about them. Date away Bram, you probably won't last anyway. From a shipping perspective I actually feel worse for someone who shipped Samcedes. As part of an underepresented minority fanbase however, it was a vindictive, insensitive low blow. To be publicly attacked by a show I used to support so ardently is a bitter pill to swallow at best.

I think, I'm not angry. Just sad and disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next