Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanart

Go down 
+8
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
MissLilly
Dina
eli_
Isa
Niklas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 am

So it seems like we don't have a fanart thread yet so I hope you don't mind me just opening one. Very Happy

There are some incredible artists out there! I'll start with posting my favorite piece of Brittana fanart. I love this one so much and I had it as my wallpaper for a couple of months:
Brittana fanart Tumblr_lax8k1byvm1qe1sre
(source)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 am

Oh, great! I was thinking about a thread for fanart. Thanks, Niklas! smile

This is from our very own Eli:

Brittana fanart Tumblr_lvcgauqOUp1qc1v8do1_500
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Not that one again!! Feels sad because I just have the feeling we will never see them out of those uniforms again.

I want Santana in NY meh
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 pm

I decided to put it into that thread since it's also some kind of art:
I started making fanvids a few months ago and it would be amazing if you took the time to check out my channel on YouTube. smile

I also uploaded some of the videos on tumblr and the fanmade season 3 trailer just reached 11,000 notes. boogie I'm sooo stunned and flattered because my stuff usually never gets so many notes and this is so crazy ...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 pm

That's great, Niklas! Thumbs Up

I'll definitely check your channel later!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Wow Niklas, awesome.
Hut ab! Ich bin beeindruckt!!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:09 pm

What program do you use?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

omg that was your trailer? I totally downloaded it from tumblr just a few hours ago!
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 am

Thank you! smile I used Sony Vegas Pro 10.0 for the trailer (and for all the other videos).

Two weeks ago I stalked Matthew Hodgson's twitter and saw that he retweeted the link to the trailer and commented "very cool". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Sorry for double-post!

help I don't know if you can help me but it doesn't hurt to ask, so ... I want to make a new Brittana vid as soon as I'm done with my current project. For the video I want to use Jewel's You Were Meant For Me.
So there's this part of the lyrics saying:
I saw a movie, it just wasn't the same.
Because it was happy or I was sad
and it made me miss you oh so bad.

I want to make this part look like Santana is actually at home watching a movie. I already know what Santana scene to use but I don't know what to use for the movie.
Can you think of a good movie/TV show scene that shows a lesbian couple being happy / having a happy time together? It doesn't matter if they're hugging, kissing, cuddling, walking hand in hand or just smiling at each other, as long as it's romantic more than erotic. You know what I mean? Very Happy
Thank you in advance for your help! Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 am

I'm not happy with it at all and I know the manip looks like crap, but in case anyone's interested: My new Brittana fanvid. smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 am

I like it a lot, but it's so sad and that contradicts with my momentarily Brittana-High Wink.
But seriously: it's a beautiful video - You're really talented Nik!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 am

It's amazing Niklas! I soak up angst like it was oxygen, and that was just perfect yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 am

Thank you! Cwtch

And Dina, I know what you mean and I think I'm the only one who uploaded a drama/angst video this week when everybody else was making fluffy kiss videos. asd I actually got the idea to make a Brittana video to this song back in late Season 2 but never was skilled enough to make e.g. the manip with the TV in Santana's room. And then I started making the video a few weeks ago when I was totally unhappy with the way Brittana was written this season and missed the late Season 2 dynamic because even though most of it was drama/angst they could at least be taken seriously as a couple.

And then the kiss happened and I decided to just include it into the video. Nevermind. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 am

I've done two Brittana videos (one still in the making) one is here on youtube. not as good as Niklas though smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Veeery cute, Sez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Ah thankyou! I'm still learning with Sony Vegas 10 lol so my videos are basic atm tongue
But glad you liked it smile
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 am

Don't worry, Sez, it looks good! smile Much better than my first attempt at making a video, and skill comes with practice!

btw I uploaded a new video - it's a general Glee couples video (but Brittana got the longest part) to 30 Seconds to Mars' cover version of 'Bad Romance' and I'm particularly proud of this video. Wink
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Brittana fanart AmEMV1bCQAAzkVI
posted this on twitter promising myself I won't end up bragging here. But here I am, bragging cause I spend my nights doodling instead of sleeping crazy
so who can guess what episode I was watching tonight?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

Ruuummmouurssss Happy

Nice.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 am

You're so talented Eli!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:25 am

That's great, Eli. I wish I had even an ounce of creative talent. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:18 am

That's great, Eli! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 am

Love it Eli Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Wow, that looks amazing, Eli! I love you
Do you mind me asking what graphic tablet you use? Because I got myself a tablet a few weeks ago but have some problems with the settings in Photoshop Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brittana fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanart   Brittana fanart Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next