Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Brittana with Spoilers IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:42 am

Span_ski wrote:
Damn you glee for dragging me back in.... Actually I'm lying it's not glee it's brittana Laughing

Cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:37 pm

BRITTANA LIVES ON. Finally a happy ending. I'm officially 100% satisfied. An otp that actually survives :'). I'm very happy with the way this ending was written, especially Brittany.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Not gonna lie... I really enjoyed that episode. And not because if Brittana; I'm so beyond giving a hoot about that storyline now. Call me crazy, but I'm relatively certain it was due to the fact that not a single new person sang and they barely spoke. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Omg they literally had ONE pointless scene. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 am

.... http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-episode-3-jagged-little-tapestry.htm
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:27 pm

I need to spill my guts even though I'm sure no ones going to read it, because I just saw the latest Glee episode, in which Brittana gets freakin married!!! OTP indeed!  
Really, these two have been the best part of this show. I've tried to suffer through all the other pointlessness now while catching up, but really lets be honest, I fast forwarded through the most part of the episodes that didn't contain at least one of them.
And who knew Heather would come back after she left! Well, maybe people who still cared at that point knew, but I sure didn't know!
And I am so pleasantly surprised at how much she offered of herself to Brittana this time, and how comfortable she looked doing it now, versus before.

Out of all the rage Glee has caused in me, this was kind of worth it. Though of course Curt and Blaine had to get married too, couldn't let Brittana just have that one for themselves, oh no..
I'm trying to ignore that part though, because the rest was perfect! And I don't know if Brittana will still be a part of the remaining episodes, but I kind of hope not. Partly because I want to be done with this show again, and partly because this is a good place to end it for them.

Now I kind of just want to go back and experience the "hurt locker" timeperiod again, knowing it'll end so happily!

God, my heart is just bursting with love  love
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:33 pm

I agree with all of the above^ I believe this was their last episode. It was pretty perfect for them. I give it to you for watching the other eps. I've only watched three eps since the Finn tribute. I'm just glad my first OTP turned out in the end smile.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Yeah, who knew it would turn out this way! Especially after how much not only these characters have suffered, but us viewers and shippers as well!
It has been a long hard road, but it paid off smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:44 am

The rumors/spoilers say it's their last episode but they will be in the very last episode, but not have a storyline, just will participate in a group performance.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:15 am

I watched the episode. I liked it, in fact I watch the whole last season so far in one hit and kind of like it all.

Still feels like a girl who broke your heart years ago and then calls you up saying she was sorry though.

It's a shame Murphy et Al fucked it up in the first place. Can you imagine how imagine how awesome that do would have been if we's all still been on the ship and here and live streaming and stuff.... Awwww
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 am

All's well that ends well, I suppose. What a crazy ride it has been... I'm infinitely greatful that we got our Happy End - and now we're free at last Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Miss you all. smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:52 am

Never forget Brittana. smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   

Back to top Go down