Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:38 am

LMAO.... You guys are hilarious!! Laughing

I've got the 2nd half of the ep to watch on the train back home. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 am

I'm downloading it now. Dubious...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 am

Charles wrote:
I'm downloading it now. Dubious...

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 am

GOF slayed me..
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 am

Now don't you dare to cut short on decent Santana-storylines after having given her such a big Rachelesque intro in NY, Glee. Mad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 am

Ok... GOF was a little bit awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:40 pm

I need to defend Tina because I've seen exactly what she is doing. One of my friends fell hard fir her gay bestie. She went as far as living with him holding onto the secret hope that she would be his exception. It was horrible to warch as a friend to them both because you knew that she was going to be left with a broken heart. Tina is just lost and putting all of her hope into a hopeless situation. It's very sad in my eyes and Jenna was wonderful in her portrayal.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 pm

I have a amusing story about watching Glee last night. I've been living in LA for a 3 weeks now (not sure if its a permanent move or not yet) and I am staying with my best friend since high school and his boyfriend of 3 years. Turns out the boyfriend is friends with Kayla Kalbfleisch, the girl who played Elaine in last night's episode and he invited her and her boyfriend over to watch the episode with us last night after we all went out for sushi first lol.

Crazy times.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 pm

I saw that on twitter! That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
I have a amusing story about watching Glee last night. I've been living in LA for a 3 weeks now (not sure if its a permanent move or not yet) and I am staying with my best friend since high school and his boyfriend of 3 years. Turns out the boyfriend is friends with Kayla Kalbfleisch, the girl who played Elaine in last night's episode and he invited her and her boyfriend over to watch the episode with us last night after we all went out for sushi first lol.

Crazy times.
Ha!!
Did she say anything about Naya or anything?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Ugh, Girl on Fire is what magic is made of; and the first ten seconds of Hummelberry/Santana is just ridiculously perfect.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

Ha!!

She said Naya was very nice and fun to work with. I really cracked up while we were watching because she actually didn't know about the whole "Santana paid her off" thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

Ha!!

She said Naya was very nice and fun to work with. I really cracked up while we were watching because she actually didn't know about the whole "Santana paid her off" thing lol.
ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:06 am

That's funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 am

It may not be healthy to want someone that much, but I hope Santana never gives up her fight for Brittany.

First she can have some NY-time to become the person she wants to become and after she has done that she can go back for her one and only love.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I need to defend Tina because I've seen exactly what she is doing. One of my friends fell hard fir her gay bestie. She went as far as living with him holding onto the secret hope that she would be his exception. It was horrible to warch as a friend to them both because you knew that she was going to be left with a broken heart. Tina is just lost and putting all of her hope into a hopeless situation. It's very sad in my eyes and Jenna was wonderful in her portrayal.

I love what you've said here, and I totally agree!

People thought she molested Blaine with the vicks/chest part WTF

So I teared up and smiled during GoF, because it was hard for me to finally see Santana leave Brittany and Lima behind. She needed to do that though. Both her and Brittany need to find time to themselves and grow. Still don't like Bram but I still adored Chord/Naya's duet and that scene was really good as well. I loved how Santana bought up the cereal on the floor line Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

The Tina thing bugged me not for portrayal but because.... This same story happened in 1x03 (Acafellas) with Mercedes/Kurt. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 am

Phyxrak wrote:

Crazy times.

Good to see you back here Hug
How is LA treating you? Was it just me and my sister that had crazy eye problems there or do other people have this problem too? Very Happy
We looked like drug-addicts something was happening to us there!!

I saw the Brittana scenes and the perfomances - Naya was pretty awesome (but that was to be expected Wink ).
Not a big fan of GOF as a song in general, since they play it on the radio all day everyday and it's just overkill - but I still thought the "knocking on the door scene" with the "I'm moving in *shrug*" was pretty cool!

I really think Hummelberry + Santana in NY have the potential to be comedic gold... but then again with these writers.. I don't want to get my hopes up.
They should just hire Cora, she would fix this mess in no time!

I'll see how this season ends and then I'll decide if I want to catch up and then start over with S5 (which is probably going to be the final season) or if I'll just leave it be.

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 am

Mike` wrote:
The Tina thing bugged me not for portrayal but because.... This same story happened in 1x03 (Acafellas) with Mercedes/Kurt. Shrug
Yes, Mercedes had a crush on Kurt but she really didn't know he was gay so that was more about Kurt coming out to someone. Tina knows about Blaine. She is so desperate to be noticed and loved and Blaine gives her that. It's platonic love but it is still filling a need in her. It's so sad because she knows he'll never be in love with her and that she is willing to give up on that.
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 pm

cinco wrote:
It may not be healthy to want someone that much, but I hope Santana never gives up her fight for Brittany.

First she can have some NY-time to become the person she wants to become and after she has done that she can go back for her one and only love.

I feel the same way exactly.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Yes, Mercedes had a crush on Kurt but she really didn't know he was gay so that was more about Kurt coming out to someone. Tina knows about Blaine. She is so desperate to be noticed and loved and Blaine gives her that. It's platonic love but it is still filling a need in her. It's so sad because she knows he'll never be in love with her and that she is willing to give up on that.

I know there's some very obvious, key differences, but its just the overall tone of the story: "Straight girl falls in love with gay boy".

It's just that fantastically hack writing of re-telling a story multiple times with different characters. Glee somehow manages to do it both within a single episode with their theme-of-the-week, and over multiple episodes like this.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:16 am

I'm excited for tomorrow:
Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 Tumblr_mi18qi65h21r4ezfzo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 am

Apparently Santana is saying that valentine's day is bad or w/e while looking at Bram xD

Also Brittana wave at each other too tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

Sez wrote:

Also Brittana wave at each other too

Yeah, THEY WAVE !!!!!!

RIB knows how to keep the fandom happy.
I can't wait to see the countless gifs of them waving!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next