Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Romee wrote:
lol, just saw this idea for twitter: 'Lesbians of the nation will be watching Grey's.

Accurate.

lulz ROFL lulz
that's actually pretty funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

FluffyHats wrote:
So they will use Brittany as their mouth piece to lash out towards their lesbian (and general Brittana) fans. Somehow Glee always manages to go lower and lower despite ones imagination not even able to believe it is possible. This is disgusting.

I'm really just hoping at this point for someone, anyone in the media to call them out for this bollocks. It's clear they couldn't care less what their fans think....
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm

This is a safe and private forum right? Can I post spoilers (if you haven't already read them) regarding bram here? So we can discuss and rage together?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:59 pm

I assume you also just read the spoiler from the other forum.
with brittanys "Love is love" quote.
Yes this is private, we all know each other pretty well by now and are our own litte, dysfunctional family.

I hate glee so much

Last edited by Dina on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 pm

If you don't want to know about Bram at all, don't read.
This is a legit insider:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah, you can say what you want.... you can hate Bram. Safe place smile
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm just... I can't...

She needs to protect Sam because of the 'online lesbian community'

fuck you

I swear my jaw drops further with every spoiler we're getting rn.
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow...

So their entire getting together story line revolves around Brittany being scared of the evil lesbian community hating on poor little Sammy?

Because we are a bunch of heterophobic bitches and those poor male/female couples have it so hard with those evul lesbos using the power of their blogs !

Fuck. You. Glee.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Hey, y'all! Just remembered this forum and I cant stand GF anymore.

That spoiler is too horrible to comprehend. Bram cant be together because of the angry lesbian blogging community? Dont they understand that "love is love" and should relate to her struggles (as their "sister") as she re-enters the world of heterosexual dating?

So they use Brittany as a mouthpiece to dismiss and trivialize valid criticisms of a minority that is being targeted and marginalized and equate it to abuse and oppression?

I'm completely at a loss. I dont even know how to pinpoint the privilege, ignorance, bigotry, arrogance, spitefulness, and whatever else that mixed together to construct their meta like that.

I'm just...so sorry. I'm enraged right now, but I cant fully comprehend. Just tell me whatever campaigns are going around that I can help with. And if there's any approaches to let them know that it's not just lesbians who recognize how offensive and bullying this show is, and that the rest of us with a grain of humanity are enraged too.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I continue to feel like RM is bitch slapping us as a fandom. Good lord, this is too much!
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Lost my post T_T That other place been organizing. Top of page 589 and 609 got posts with some lists and advices etc. They are both quite good

The one on top of page 609 got a great list of writers and critics that it would be worth while putting together a good solid case for these issues and email them to each of those writers.

They said "Recommendation is to write about double-standards, executive producer/writer bullying, etc. I suggest staying away from shipping stuff -- remember, many of these are more old-school, industry writers that want to know more about behavior of networks and executives, unlike a Matt Roush or TV Line. "

"LA Times folks (all @latimes.com addresses):

greg.braxton
scott.collins
yvonne.villareal
robert.lloyd
mary.mcnamara"

While slim chances of any of those biting, it would be glorious if just one did. So I think worth it if one is able to channel the rage into making a bullet proof case to just email the entire bunch.

That post also involves listing of some NY based writers/critics.

Askfox@fox.com the main place to send an email complaining over the show. Also does anyone know if it is still possible to sign up for the Fox panel where the Glee survey went out?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Just wow.

Although I find it funny I'm thrown in with the "angry lesbian bloggers" community. Because there's no possible chance that someone other than whatever the hell that means could be offended at the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Howdy folks,

I'm a stray from GF, more a lurker than anything else, but I have the sneaking suspicion that thread is gonna get shut down so damn hard, so I thought I'd migrate somewhere where we can actually speak our minds about the remarkable bullshit being thrown at us. I think we'll be needing it in the coming weeks.

Also, anyone know about any specific campaigns going on right now? I know the survey thing got shut down, but are there any other ideas floating around?

Last edited by Irashii on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey, welcome! Wave
Yeah GF is probs going to get shut down.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am

Oh well, this is so absurd. The "online lesbian community"... wow, that was harsh.

WTF
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:17 am

I don't think I'm brave enough to watch Swan Song. I wasn't going at first because I simply didnt want to, but now I think I should watch just to see how offensive the Bram stuff is firsthand. Bur I don't think I can. I'm actually get a sinking feeling of dread just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:29 am

I am brave enough, because i don't care that much about Glee anymore haha yayyyy.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:52 am

I might watch some episodes just to be able to bash a bit. The last one I saw was the break-up.

This whole situation is very bizarre. The writers on this show are so immature.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 am

FluffyHats wrote:
Wow...

So their entire getting together story line revolves around Brittany being scared of the evil lesbian community hating on poor little Sammy?

Because we are a bunch of heterophobic bitches and those poor male/female couples have it so hard with those evul lesbos using the power of their blogs !

Fuck. You. Glee.

That's what it sounds like, and I'm still reeling. Bram: the poor persecuted straight, white, blond couple. No

It's so sad. Brittany's reluctance to kiss Sam and get together with him is about protecting him from angry lesbian bloggers (and about the pathetic asshole writers breaking the fourth wall and thumbing their noses at the Brittana fandom), and not about residual feelings for Santana.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 am

Tuk17 wrote:

Yeah GF is probs going to get shut down.

When the mods started threatening to shut us down again last night, and ban people in the process, I had a feeling of certainty that things will go from bad to worse on GF during and after the ep.

Which is why I'm glad we got a bunch more people to come over here and continue the discussion on this fuckery when the GF Gestapo cracks down again. Haha, saying that would get me banned on GF. I almost want to get banned. That would make it easy for me to quit that place.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 am

Lol seriously? Just wtf? I can't see the place (still banned) but I thought not many would be posting there anymore since it is impossible to even utter any critical or negative thought about Glee without them going crey crey. Are many still posting there? I figured with several of us banned and their big brother thing that the thread is pretty much being killed off by the mods actions.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 am

Who else got banned??

In other news, apparently FOX cut the Bram bit out of the promo. Ha!
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

Dunno? I assumed I was not the only one but if I am then El-Oh-El. Whatever.

You sure about the cutting? Last I heard they were deleting anti-bram and double standards comments from the comments put on the promo video on youtube. They also started screening comments.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 am

Yeah i heard that too, but Valerie on GF said:
"yeah there was a new promo during x factor that was exactly the same as the other one except for the Bram part."
I also saw this on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 am

FluffyHats wrote:

You sure about the cutting? Last I heard they were deleting anti-bram and double standards comments from the comments put on the promo video on youtube. They also started screening comments.

I believe FOX censoring out anti-Bram comments. People keep thinking FOX is going to step in and make things better for us, but I don't think they are our allies at all. I hope Glee's rating fall so far it gets cancelled. The sooner the better, honestly. Time doesn't make things better on Glee. The longer they have the more they will run it into the ground and taint every single thing I once loved about the show.

I knew S4 was gonna be a trainwreck, but with capable writers there was a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next