Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 am

Not much work to do right now, so I'm reading some early recaps on last night's episode and I've found this one from Eonline!

90% of the comments complain about how offensive the episode was and the reviewer for not pointing that out.

Just some examples:

Quote :
k6 hours ago+28 replyreport
Lol thanks for blatantly expressing your homophobia, or should i say lesbophobia, and for supporting a show thats full of double standards. Great Job there.

Jess6 hours ago+32 replyreport
That they used 'love is love' to defend a caucasian dumb blonde hetero couple makes me want to throw up.

Jeremy6 hours ago+44 replyreport
How can this review think the way Glee bullied its viewers is funny and acceptable? I am a guy, not one of the lesbians of this nation and I was offended. I don't understand how a show that is supposed to be tolerant actively ***** on loyal fans. And having Brittany eat Cheerios off the floor was just as disgusting. Sam is not the good guy everyone seems to think, he actively tried to break up a girl with a boyfriend last season! Where is Mercedes, by the way? Has he mentioned her at all? I also don't like how a girl who became sick was basically blamed for the New Directions being disqualified. Other than those moments, I thought the episode was pretty good. The New York side is where the focus should be.

Still6 hours ago+27 replyreport
FOR BEING CALLED THE GAYEST SHOW ON TV, GLEE MAKES LESBIANS LOOK LIKE ANGRY MAN HATING PEOPLE. REALLY CLASSY GLEE.

Sarah6 hours ago+35 replyreport
Brittany's lines about the lesbian bloggers getting violent was absolutely disgusting. Shame on you for not calling them on it Eonline. This is 2012, this kind of **** is unacceptable, Its straight up bullying of the fans by the writers.

Alex3 hours ago+8 replyreport
They're on Glee's payroll, nothing new unfortunately. They wouldn't call them out on a rape if it happened, even if their lives depended on it.

Sara6 hours ago+28 replyreport
Double standards galore, and a low blow to the Brittana fandom, who are not all lesbians. Those comments about lesbians were not necessary and VERY hurtful to a large group of people who want nothing more than to be represented equally. I don’t think that is too much to ask, and they don’t deserve to be made fun of for it.

Lena6 hours ago+27 replyreport
you do understand how awfully offensive this article is?

And it goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah I saw the episode and I halved liked it halved not. Eww at Bram and Brittany eating off the floor. The "angry lesbian blogging community" wtf?

And I the promo for next week.. Ugh Arties dream is the only good thing I can see
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Sez wrote:
Ugh Arties dream is the only good thing I can see

Yeah, at least those dream sequences (like in 'Props') can't get messed up by their overall lack of continuity and in-character writing.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 pm

So I watched the 2nd half of the show (I had a really busy day, and the first half didn't inspire me to waste any more of it before my 5pm deadline). I was waiting for them to address the Marley issue... and nothing. Seriously? Nothing? Not even hero Finn stepping in. Other than Santana's little outburst which was basically ignored, no repercussions for Kitty? Not so much as the slightest indication of where to obtain some support from ? Or in fact any show of support whatsoever....

What exactly was the message of this episode? Bully's prosper?

When you consider the demographic this show is aimed at.... Fucking irresponsible.

When this episode does air in my country we can actually report it to OFCOM. I think I will too.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 am

So I noticed on Gleeforum in 'rank the episodes' that Dynamic Duets is extremely beloved by people.
I haven't seen that episode so I can't judge, but I guess it's a Blaine/Sam-centric episode. Rolling Eyes
A lot of people there seem to go nuts over those two and their bromance, am I right?

(at the end of this month I'll probably have my Glee-a-thon,
then I'm up to date with all the non-Brittana stuff)

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm just sick of all the "bro" stuff on Glee when the female friendships are so horrible. And apparently people of compatible sexualities can never just be friends either. Why would a guy care about a girl if doesn't want to sleep with her, after all? (or has slept with her in the past as in Finn's case when he stated his reason for not wanting Santana to kill herself) This Bram shit really makes me think Sam is as not as sweet as I thought he was. He wouldn't have been there to be a shoulder for Brittany if he hadn't "always had a thing for her".

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 am

Is it 100% confirmed Santana is moving to NYC?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 am

Anyone know if Santana is in this next episode?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 am

Don't think so, but I'm not fully up to date with my spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 am

Bugger was hoping to see her reaction to Bram soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 am

Pah it will probably be "I'm so happy for you! Let's all be friends, come on Trouty - GROUP HUG!!"

<---- forever bitter!
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't even know what I want to see happening when she sees Brittany and Sam. Probably season2!angst looks. But only Ryan said that would happen during his last Q&A right? Don't know if I should believe it'll happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:51 am

Span_ski wrote:
Is it 100% confirmed Santana is moving to NYC?

Well, Troll Murphy said she would be...so no, it's not confirmed at all.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Didn't someone say in here that they voted positively on making Rachel Berry a mod?

Side-eying you.

lol kidding. But no, I hate that mod.
Back to top Go down
bored now.

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 am

^ Lol. I was just catching up on the Bram Swan Song thread and...yeah. Saying something jerk-ish and adding a smiley face doesn't make you any less of a jerk.

I can't believe we have to wait a month+ to see Santana again. Sad
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 am

Ugh I know right? if anything it makes you a condescending prick.

Yeah, I hope we get some goodies in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:02 am

Romee wrote:
Yeah, I hope we get some goodies in the meantime.

Those twitterpics they posted are a good start. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 am

So... glee tonight. Bram marriage ep. puke
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 am

I try to think of the second half of the season.

Let's hope ep. 12 is gonna be the starting point for a decent Santana/NY storyline.

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 A935GDKCIAAt19M
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:57 am

Well the second half can't be worse than the first Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:31 pm

What's Glee again?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Charlie wrote:
What's Glee again?
Plus1
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Did anyone actually watch this tonight?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 am

I just did.
Idk why, i think i'm just bored shitless.

Don't bother watching, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 am

I've heard it was pretty bad. #shocker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next