Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers II Empty
PostSubject: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I join the rest of us on the nothing front lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah, I can't even form coherent opinions about Glee anymore. Just have to wait and see and eventually be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm the same. Don't even care. And totally on Team No Expecations!

But anyway:

Brittana with Spoilers II Tumblr_lxcox5xEJz1qaxxelo2_250

Also Mercedes, Rachel, Artie and Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm

yes! that's awesome!!

and loling at the fact that we have totally downgraded from 'I WANT A KISS' to 'dear lord, please please please just let the girls talk to one another, or interact in any way, shape or form'
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm

hemo sidelined again for this ep? seriously who did she piss off?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Melissa wrote:
yes! that's awesome!!

and loling at the fact that we have totally downgraded from 'I WANT A KISS' to 'dear lord, please please please just let the girls talk to one another, or interact in any way, shape or form'

LOL Depressing.

At this point I'm even kinda happy if Brittana doesn't have anything to say, so I won't have to deal with awful conversation or offensive plot, even though some interaction would be nice.

It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Isabela wrote:
Melissa wrote:
yes! that's awesome!!

LOL Depressing.

At this point I'm even kinda happy if Brittana doesn't have anything to say, so I won't have to deal with awful conversation or offensive plot, even though some interaction would be nice.

It's ridiculous.

ya, soon we'll be clamouring for S1 Brittana where they were background characters, got no development and few to no lines -- just so we don't have to see the characters that we love completely ruined.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Melissa wrote:
HeMo dances a lot apparently.

I'm finding it hard to keep track of who's singing what in the MJ ep/what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Melissa wrote:
HeMo dances a lot apparently.

I'm finding it hard to keep track of who's singing what in the MJ ep/what's happening.

Same here I'm lost Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Random, but I bet Britt being class president will never even be mentioned again.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 am

Dianna's song- Never Can Say Goodbye:
http://glee-ography.tumblr.com/post/14608285424
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:21 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Random, but I bet Britt being class president will never even be mentioned again.

Of course it won't. After all, it was all about Kurt losing. It was never about her meh
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 am

MissLilly wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Of course it won't. After all, it was all about Kurt losing. It was never about her meh

ROFL SO much truth!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:55 am

Melissa wrote:

Someone who's rewatched the ep's and realised she just looks bored quite a lot these days?

Brittana with Spoilers II Tumblr_lvy8i5Yh2a1qe04alo1_250

I love Hemo, but the girl doesn't seem that into it anymore?? Whether she's not into it because she's not getting the material, or she's not getting any material because she's not as invested in the show anymore who knows?
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:55 am

ya the christmas episode she looked bored, but half the cast looked out of it in that ep and really I thought that was the only one she really did. She seems fine when they give her stuff to do -- but like some of her dialogue has been so clunky this year it's hard to put much enthusiasm into it. I wish they'd treat her character a little better. Give us actual development -- or give us funny one liners. I'd be fine with either. She still lights up when she dances though -- I say give all the dancing to HeMo!

btw -- really don't like quinn's song. Doesn't do MJ justice IMO
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II Tumblr_lxe7zzTDcN1r0f7zfo1_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Yay! Another Naya song! Happy about that!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Can never be too much Naya asd

But I can't help but wonder why... Better not be offensive
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 pm

^^^
Who cares. The Ricky Marin ep is going to be a trainwreck anyway, better enjoy the Naya of it and forget about the rest
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

all the songs to naya!

Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

- I’m Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO. Sung by TBA ( Ricky Martin) and Santana with New Directions

- Let’s Get Loud/Conga by Jennifer Lopez/Gloria Estefan. Sung by Santana, Brittany and Tina with New Directions (possibly with Ricky Martin’s character)

- Cuando Me Enamoro by Enrique Iglesias feat. Juan Luis Guerra. Sung by Will and TBA (Ricky Martin)

- Anything For You by Gloria Estefan. Sung by Santana and Mrs. Lopez
Gypsy by Shakira. Sung by Brittany

- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For by U2. Sung by Tina, Finn, Rachel and Santana with New Directions

is this song list legit? has it been posted elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:50 pm

LOL What? Santana is singing all songs? Can't be legit?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Quote :
Anything For You by Gloria Estefan. Sung by Santana and Mrs. Lopez
Gypsy by Shakira. Sung by Brittany

These have potential, if this list is legit.

The rest of the songs... no comment

Naya for all the songs! Laughing Probably not legit. Unless, her being hispanic and all plays into her being majorly involved in this episode some way or another. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Anonymous
are those songs legit? smile
I’m not sure how legit they are, but most of the time my sources are correct. But just remember, song lists have gone out before, and be HORRIBLY wrong. So yeah. They’re rumored.

The above from the person who's tumblr this came from. So who knows. But I would love that much Naya -- and Brittany getting a song. Would be like Brittana overload
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:16 pm

wow at tumblr freaking out that glee's last episode for the season is May 22nd. Did people think the season was gonna go on forever?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next