Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:05 pm

She is in love with Hanna! asd

You're just too straight to see it!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 pm

And my reaction to Aria still being alive:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 Angry
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm

teehee
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Nice use of Lianne La Havas' Gone at the end of last week's episode too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Isa wrote:
I think Mona is the gayest character ever.
ROFL ROFL

Charles wrote:
Nice use of Lianne La Havas' Gone at the end of last week's episode too.
Omfg obsessed with that song!!

-----------
Shall watch new ep tonight yahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Yay yahoo I am actually caught up to watch it live today!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:25 am

Watching now.... Don't read below if you don't want spoilersss!!
I'm excited.

Hanna suggesting Cece may be red-coat... Does this now mean she is not?? haha

Hmm Wilden shoving Cece into the car? Thoughts? They have a romantic history i'm guessing??

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 am

I don't think Cece is A anymore. She's just as scared if not more so than the girls.
She may know stuff, but if she was on top of things, in one way or another, she wouldn't be skipping town. Her packing couldn't have been just for show either, because she had no idea that Emily would show up at her apartment.

Plus the big A has too small of a stature to be Cece.

I think maybe A is after her as well, or something like it. And that is why she lied to Aria about the car and everything. Perhaps she was hiding from, or stalking A, or just Wilden even. I don't know. But I think she's innocent.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 am

Lilly, imma read that after to avoid spoilers haha... But i just saw what you wrote about BigAs stature - you can't pay attention to that stuff because Marlene said they use different actors to play -A to trick people or something

-----
Ugh Ezria, NO...

The costume shop scene. Awkward much?

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am

But whenever we've seen Red Coat, it's been this small, super skinny frame, like Ali's! It's never changed.

But just watch we'll discuss after, lol!

Too much Ezria in this ep. I was disappoint. But then again, I just want Spencer right now so Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 am

Well yeah i don't think red-coat is a guy.

Notice red-coat walking past Wrencer kissing??

Still watching smile

Emily: "At first we thought it was Cece, but now we don't know what to think"... That's weird. What made them change their minds? Nothing happened for them to cross Cece off the list from the beginning of the episode.. Poor writing??

I love seeing red-coat. Yeah shes little.

Wtf is with Spencer's robot shower?!

Gooo Ashley!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am

The red coat in Cece's luggage???!
Cece is weird.... I love you

I fucking love this show hahahah. Melissa took the picture on the boat?? What does this mean? And why does Melissa want those videos?

Btw Cece is totally still a suspect to me... She shows up randomly, like red-coat.

Why do i have a feeling Melissa is going to die soon?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:18 am

It's impossible to know if the red in Cece's luggage is actually a coat though.
I think it's misleading. They want us to think Cece being big A, it's never been more obvious than this episode, and I'm not buying it anymore.

Melissa wanted those videos more than anyone. So what does she have to hide? And was it important enough for her to kill for?

And did she really just smell Wren's cologne on Spencer (that she supposedly bought for him, over 2 years ago? yeah right!?) or was she watching them? Red Coat?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 am

MissLilly wrote:
I don't think Cece is A anymore. She's just as scared if not more so than the girls.
She may know stuff, but if she was on top of things, in one way or another, she wouldn't be skipping town. Her packing couldn't have been just for show either, because she had no idea that Emily would show up at her apartment.

Plus the big A has too small of a stature to be Cece.

I think maybe A is after her as well, or something like it. And that is why she lied to Aria about the car and everything. Perhaps she was hiding from, or stalking A, or just Wilden even. I don't know. But I think she's innocent.
I would believe this actually.
Quote :
It's impossible to know if the red in Cece's luggage is actually a coat though.
I think it's misleading. They want us to think Cece being big A, it's never been more obvious than this episode, and I'm not buying it anymore.
Yeah idk. DAMN IT.
Quote :

And did she really just smell Wren's cologne on Spencer (that she supposedly bought for him, over 2 years ago? yeah right!?) or was she watching them? Red Coat?
I doubt Melissa is red-coat only because that would be a HUGE anti-climax hahaha. Boring much?

Jenna and Cece are both equal on my list right now (and Alison of course)... but WHERE IS JENNA RIGHT NOW?!? Then she just appears int he finale and talks to Mona... I mean?? The first halloween episode was meant to be FULL on hints, and i think it was hinting to Jenna quite a bit.

As for why Melissa wants the videos, I don't think we can begin to guess at this point?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 am

I was also thinking maybe that -A message: "Get steamy with Wren, get steamy with me" was a hint that Wren is -A?? Like people would think it's Toby, but if you think of the message differently, it could be -A calling himself Wren?

Also, maybe Cece's not red-coat, but she still could've killed Ali?

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 am

Yeah, Melissa being Red Coat would be a bit of a let down, I agree.
Maybe they just make her seem suspicious, and all she really wants is to protect her sister?

"No company is better than bad company"...

And Wren might be A team. Melissa may know more than we're being let known.
And you're right, she may be on a "to die" list. She was in Ali's room that night, and they are dropping like flies!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:36 am

Yeah someone doesn't want to be seen!!! The NAT club and friends apparently see a lot and someone wants them to disappear along with their knowledge.

I just dunno Wren's motive.

Idk if you remember but back in season 1, in a flashback, Ali was sarcastically saying to Melissa "you're such a good sister" and basically hinting to Spencer that her sister didn't have her best interests at heart. So Alison apparently knew dirt on Melissa. [random thought]

Omg have you seen the sneak peek? It shows their reaction to Toby being A.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 am

I don't know Wren's motive either, but who knows who and what he came across working in Radley?

I do remember Ali saying that. She could have meant "such a good sister, to Jason" though. Remember Ali saw them making out, and Ali knew the truth by then.
As for her hinting to Spencer that Melissa didn't have her best interest at heart... I don't know. It could be something minor or just Ali planting doubt in Spencer's heart for control?

I have seen the sneak peek!
Emily needs to just shut up and not make it worse for Spencer. I know it's a shock to her, but she has seen Spencer all this time and how she has deteriorated. Think before you speak Em!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 am

Hmm yeah she may have been referring to Jason.

Do you reckon Toby will end up being good the whole time?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:47 am

Oh god, I hope not!
I hope he is evil to the core!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 am

Quote :
Andy Reaser ‏@AndyReaser

Oh, and another free book to whoever points out some numbers I might find significant in the shower scene. #PLL
Hmmm??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 am

Okay?

so the numbers on the pad was 80, 92, 95, 125... What does that mean? I need to go check the numbers and figure out the significance.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:05 am

80, 82, 92, 95, 99, 102, 121, 125,

Also, ERROR 307320.

?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:11 am

Yep, i was gonna add those ones.

This is impossible! I tried putting corresponding letters to the numbers but idk.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 am

2, 10, 3, 4, 3, 19, 4

spaces between the numbers lol.

Imma read some tumblr theories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next