Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 am

Would it though? I feel like Jenna being Red Coat would be a bit anti-climactic?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Nah i'd be cool with it!

Quote :
I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
401. Wish I could tell you the title. Better keep it a secret.
So obviously something huge happens in the finale.

---------------
Apparently someone dies next ep!! Jason or Wilden? Imagine if it was Cece Thumbs Down

Who knows about the videos?
Jason, Garrett, Ian, Melissa, Jenna.
2 are dead.
I wonder which of them will survive.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 am

I had a full day yesterday so couldn't watch much of PLL. I've just finished 2x07.

- Hanna and Emily living together is gold! I wish Spencer would join. It's not like their parents are much around anyway, they would probably not even notice. Hanna has the kitchen, Spencer the living room and Emily the bedroom (that's basically all we see from each house, right).

- I don't care about Aria, so whatever.

- Aria & Ezra noo

- Aria and Mike noo

- Aria noo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:36 am

^hahahahah same.

Don't worry though, we haven't seen Mike foreverrrrrrr. He disappears.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am

Well, Jenna is dead in the books-which I totally forgot about- so maybe they'll kill her on the show.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:32 am

Well, I think Toby dies.

Spencer is sent a condolences wreath,
and there's a photo of Hanna holding one of those thingies you get at a funeral, that has Toby's picture on the front of it.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 29006_10151299299100233_1253486141_n
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 563296_10151299299250233_1665518619_n
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:55 am

That pretty much screams Toby to me :'(

There's no way to knowing if someone's really dead or fake dead in that town anyway? I hold hope he's not, or if he is it's an A fake funeral or something?

On that basis my title guess for 4x01 is Ressurection Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 am

Hmm.. apparently he is in the episode after as well... Though that could be a flashback?

Or A can just be messing with them.
I hope he's dead though.

Wilden seems too obvious to be the one dead.
It can be Jason though. He did disappear from the hospital and all Emily said was that he texted her that he was staying with some friends in another city. Easily faked, and I can't believe they bought it without question.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 am

Tuk17 wrote:
Well, Jenna is dead in the books-which I totally forgot about- so maybe they'll kill her on the show.
I would murder them!!!!!

I doubt they'd kill Toby off. If it's his funeral i reckon it's staged.

I like Toby so i hope he doesn't actually die.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 am

Oh yeah... It could be Toby too. He would've of been dead in season one if they followed the books.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote :
Red Coat is who you might think, yes, but it’s not definitive. The finale is a shocker.
— Oliver Goldstick, PLL producer

Quote :
Red Coat could be the keeper of a lot of answers and a lot of things they’ve been searching for.
— Lucy Hale

Quote :
There’s something about the ‘Red Coat’ that they all recognize as part of their past.
— Troian Bellisario

Linky link

Last edited by MissLilly on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Red Coat is so going to be Ali's twin.
- part of their past (Ali)
- but not definitive (so, not Ali, but twin)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 Tumblr_min9mkhbZc1s0twe6o1_500

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 pm

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Fuuuuuuckkk i'm going to lose my SHIT
MissLilly wrote:
I think you're right yahoo

Apparently a big secret about Jenna will be revealed too in the finale.

And now i'm 100% sure n the woods scene where Jenna's like "Ive thought about this moment so many times, wondering what i'd say to you if i ever saw you again" ...she's talking to Alison/twin.
Omg Jenna was totalllllly in Radley and she met Ali's twin there.
(im pretty sure we've said this before actually haha...)
---------------------

How is PLL going to last another season. No more -A texts after this?

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

But can you guys explain something to me. Something i'm confused about.
When were the girls exposed to Ali's TWIN?? Like when was it Ali and when was it Ali's twin? Because i want to see the "Ali" from the "dreams", where she's helping the girls. Maybe they are actually dreams...
I want to see a reunion of sorts.

-------
Trying too wrap my head around it:
- Up until the first Halloween episode, the girls knew ALISON (bitchy but sane).
- On that Halloween night (or the day before?) Alison's evil twin escapes from Radley (Alison get's her first text).
- At Noel's party: Alison randomly disappears and then the girls get a text from "Alison" saying "come help me, i'm in trouble".
- This is where the switcheroo takes place!!

......and as i'm writing this i realise it's incorrect. DAMN IT. Switcheroo can't take place in the haunted house because afterward Ali gets a text from -A and is scared by it. Twin wouldn't be scared.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:14 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Fuuuuuuckkk i'm going to lose my SHIT
MissLilly wrote:
I think you're right yahoo
asd

Apparently a big secret about Jenna will be revealed too in the finale.

And now i'm 100% sure n the woods scene where Jenna's like "Ive thought about this moment so many times, wondering what i'd say to you if i ever saw you again" ...she's talking to Alison/twin.
Omg Jenna was totalllllly in Radley and she met Ali's twin there.
(im pretty sure we've said this before actually haha...)

Yeah, I posted that theory about it that I found on tumblr. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is it, and I really hope that that's what happened.

How is PLL going to last another season. No more -A texts after this?

Well, finding out who Red Coat is doesn't have to mean the end of A. What if Red Coat is a double agent? They're promising us a twist and shocker, so what if finding out RC therein lies the twist?
We know there's going to be a fourth season, so they must have something up their sleeve. And I am beyond excited!!
Maybe they'll think it's Ali since they don't know about the twin, and then season 4 will be us watching them be all fooled by Courtney? Who knows!

But can you guys explain something to me. Something i'm confused about.
When were the girls exposed to Ali's TWIN?? Like when was it Ali and when was it Ali's twin? Because i want to see the "Ali" from the "dreams", where she's helping the girls. Maybe they are actually dreams...
I want to see a reunion of sorts.

Trying too wrap my head around it:
- Up until the first Halloween episode, the girls knew ALISON (bitchy but sane).
- On that Halloween night (or the day before?) Alison's evil twin escapes from Radley (Alison get's her first text).
- At Noel's party: Alison randomly disappears and then the girls get a text from "Alison" saying "come help me, i'm in trouble".
- This is where the switcheroo takes place!!

......and as i'm writing this i realise it's incorrect. DAMN IT. Switcheroo can't take place in the haunted house because afterward Ali gets a text from -A and is scared by it. Twin wouldn't be scared.

There doesn't have to be a switcheroo at that point, but Courtney getting out, being A and stalking Ali, and sometimes pretending to the girls she actually is Ali?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:39 am

FUCKING HELL I TYPED SOMETHING AND THE PAGE REFRESHED UGH.

Quote :
Well, finding out who Red Coat is doesn't have to mean the end of A. What if Red Coat is a double agent? They're promising us a twist and shocker, so what if finding out RC therein lies the twist?
We know there's going to be a fourth season, so they must have something up their sleeve. And I am beyond excited!!
Maybe they'll think it's Ali since they don't know about the twin, and then season 4 will be us watching them be all fooled by Courtney? Who knows!
What do you mean by double-agent? Like, if the girls think they know who RC is (they think Alison), how can they still receive threatening texts that are actually scary? Because they know who is sending them.... I wonder what RC is going to do to blackmail the girls into keeping her secret.

I also wonder what the PLL writers consider "a shocker and twist". The shocker will probably be that it's Alison. I reckon RC will turn around, show her face to Spencer, camera will catch the face, Spencer will go jaw drop and the camera will cut...and WE will all be like mad mad
I wonder what Ali's twin's name will be hehe.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 am

MissLilly wrote:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 Tumblr_min9mkhbZc1s0twe6o1_500

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

I can't fucking wait :')

I don't think they'll actually have a conversation though. And i wonder how they get to be in the same room scratch Does Spencer chase RC, orrrr...
You can see in the background they're in a house with stairs.
Kinda looks like Aria's house actually Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 am

Double agent, like she works both sides?
She's the head A, and maybe she's also the Ali that visits in the "dreams"? Evil, and nice?
I don't even know. Schizophrenic? Lol. I have no idea, I'm just trying to figure it out, but I can't make sense of it.

If it's gonna cut just as Spencer finds out, I will cut a bitch!

How come Spencer is always the first to find out everything though, and have all the confrontations? There's something to her, I swear!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 am

Probably because Spencer's always searching. Also RC has put her through a lot of crap this season, it would make dramatic sense for Spence to find out.

I think it would have to cut away immediately? They can't give any big answers because we need to want to watch next season.

I find it really weird that Alison once said "I really should od something about -A. That bitch is really getting on my nerves" ... Maybe she was talking about Mona but if she's controlling her?? Could be the double-agent thing like you said.... IDK IDK yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 am

What if it ends with Spencer confronting RC, and then season 4 is her joining the A team either to help the girls, or because she's just so messed up or they manage to lure her in? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 am

That'd be nuts.... I'd only like that if it were to help the girls. Otherwise i wouldn't buy it. It'd be like making Aria -A.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 am

I'd quite enjoy it if she joined to help the girls!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 am

OH!

Remember how the writers said never to trust the girls memories and such?

What if Red Coat and Big A isn't the same?

We think it is because Emily said that the girl in the red coat was the one in charge. BUT the red coat turned and left as soon as the person down in the grave stood up, so what if Emily is wrong? What if Red Coat was just observing, and black hoodie was too busy down in the grave to notice? And there's no actual connection between the two?
Maybe Red Coat is working against the A team?

That would be a twist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next