Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 pm

I'd go on a killing spree if someone did that to my sunglasses...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Just finished 2x14! The show is getting better and better (except for everything Aria related, ugh Jackie Molina!). Can't wait to catch up and be able to join in the discussion here.

Spencer and Emily fighthing in those orange jumpsuits was the best thing ever even if it wasn't entirely for real. yahoo

Spencer I love you
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

MissLilly wrote:
OH!

Remember how the writers said never to trust the girls memories and such?

What if Red Coat and Big A isn't the same?

We think it is because Emily said that the girl in the red coat was the one in charge. BUT the red coat turned and left as soon as the person down in the grave stood up, so what if Emily is wrong? What if Red Coat was just observing, and black hoodie was too busy down in the grave to notice? And there's no actual connection between the two?
Maybe Red Coat is working against the A team?

That would be a twist!
That would be cool (and a good way to keep out attention), BUT.... Remember when red-coat was in A's lair burning the doll faces?? That seemed pretty evil.

But that theory would explain the whole "ït's not definite" thing too.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm still thinking about Lucas and Melissa being told to distract Jenna at the masquerade ball!!

Now i'm thinking if RC is a good-force then maybe Jenna is helping her? That would fit with the Jenna in Radley making friends with "good" twin theory. And it would explain why Jenna said she "knew" Alison in the Halloween episode.

(although i also think theres a possibility Jenna is RC haha.... i dont have a specific theory)

-------------
Someone asked Marlene what the last shot of the finale will be. And she said "It will IGNITE much discussion"... So fire??? She also said once: "From the ashes, truth is revealed". Are we going to see someone through the firrrrreeeee yahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

In the books the girls saw Ali in a fire.. and they thought they were crazy from smoke inhalation, but Courtney was revealed a couple weeks later.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:46 am

Ooooooooh

I hate that I have to get through 3 weeks of Uni before the finale airs. I wish it were in the holidays.

-----------
?? I just think PDS was full of hints.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_mik2sh8MpE1rr8urdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 am

Charles wrote:
I'd go on a killing spree if someone did that to my sunglasses...

ROFL

Ok, so I've been reading spoilers all morning ad I've narrowed down who might die potentials to

Cece
Wilden
Jason
Toby
Melissa

I've put them in order of who I think is most likely to die. I've put Cece before Wilden just because he seems too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 am

I still think Cece is significant so she's not on my die list. I don't think Marlene would kill off Toby because he attracts the young female fans haha.

Melissa or Jason are my bets... Wren? Nah, he probably has too much to tell about what goes on in Radley.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 am

I think I saw a picture of Wren talking to Spencer when she's in Radley, so he must make it to ep 22/23.

I dunno about Cece..... part of me thinks if she's super significant we'd have known about her from season 1. She's definitely shifty and involved in someway, but so was Garrett and he got killed, so I don't think she's safe by any means.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:50 am

Hope she doesn't die :'(

---
Lol imagine Spencer's face when she first sees Alisons face...alive.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 am

Yeah... I can't wait!!! clapping
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Interesting how red-coat appears as Jenna disappears scratch
(Reading through tumblr)

I wanna think RC isn't leader of the A-team, but she was burning those bobble-heads in A's lair so idk?

I really wanna know who Jenna was talking to in the woods :')
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 am

Burning the bobble heads could just be leaving a sign that she was there?

I mean, she burnt Hanna's bobble head, and A hasn't exactly been after her in a special way since then, so ?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:42 am

I figured RC burnt Hanna's because it was the first one there. Like we were meant to assume RC would eventually burn all of them haha.

Hey did you see that "Saint Alice" candle prop? Apparently Saint Alice is the patron saint for the blind and paralysed.... Probably irrelevant.

I've gotten my cousin into PLL now mwahah.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 am

Yeah, I saw the candle prop and read about that just now.
I don't know what to think about it, but I don't know if it's irrelevant. It's gotta mean something, even if it was cut.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 am

So it'd be related to Jenna.

Just skimmed through 1x08. Haha the copy of Alison's bracelet was such a "twin" hint! Someone imitating her.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Creepy dolls shop!!!! yahoo

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

A little gif spam before I let the night take me:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_miss4hSfjx1s5z2moo1_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_m66jgnE8wp1qm2h44o1_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_ma5s2vCrlX1qh6s1no1_500
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_mi8d86MHyv1qgzu6wo1_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_mi8d86MHyv1qgzu6wo8_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_mi8d86MHyv1qgzu6wo6_250
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I love you

I've finished season 2 last night! This show!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 am

Way to go! You're catching up at super speed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 am

Hey guys i don't get this pic... If that was Alison just standing out in public wouldn't someone recognise her?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_mgyxc8FNFi1qhq40jo1_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 am

MissLilly wrote:
Way to go! You're catching up at super speed! Very Happy

I'm totally obsessing.

Unfortunately I don't have season 3 on cable, so I have to download all episodes and that will make everything slower. Anyway, hopefully soon enough I'll be able to disccuss all the theories with you guys. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 am

Interesting.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_inline_misjdpQPMP1qz4rgp

Finale, don't let me down!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Hey guys i don't get this pic... If that was Alison just standing out in public wouldn't someone recognise her?
You'd think so, but was that really in Rosewood? I don't remember if it was stated at all, but I think perhaps that may have been in Philadelphia, considering Rosewood is such a small town, and none of the girls knew that the place where Hanna was going for an interview wasn't there anymore. (And since when does fashion designers have offices in small towns?) And when Ali was in Phil she mostly went as Vivian Darkbloom right? Plus, her disappearance/death wasn't necessarily such big news over there as it was in Rosewood, that people go around thinking about it or even remember her so many years later.

Plausible, yeah?

Isa wrote:

I'm totally obsessing.

Unfortunately I don't have season 3 on cable, so I have to download all episodes and that will make everything slower. Anyway, hopefully soon enough I'll be able to disccuss all the theories with you guys. yahoo

Can't wait yahoo You should totally just stream the episodes though. That's much faster http://www.solarmovie.so/tv/pretty-little-liars-2010/

Interesting.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Tumblr_inline_misjdpQPMP1qz4rgp

Finale, don't let me down!

Oh god!! It better be good! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am

MissLilly wrote:
You'd think so, but was that really in Rosewood? I don't remember if it was stated at all, but I think perhaps that may have been in Philadelphia, considering Rosewood is such a small town, and none of the girls knew that the place where Hanna was going for an interview wasn't there anymore. (And since when does fashion designers have offices in small towns?) And when Ali was in Phil she mostly went as Vivian Darkbloom right? Plus, her disappearance/death wasn't necessarily such big news over there as it was in Rosewood, that people go around thinking about it or even remember her so many years later.

Plausible, yeah?
Hasn't RC been in Rosewood though too? Like when she appeared to Spencer?
Vivian Darkbloom had dark hair though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next