Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:47 am

What motivation would Arias dad have to torcher them though?

I'll show you all, it's Cece.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 am

Big A is most definitely a 'she' according to this sneak peek!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TpaYCBECZ6E
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 am

Oooo just watched that clip! It looks good! You're right though, it torpedoes my Aria's dad theory.....

I rewatched some of S2 last night to see if anything stood out. It didn't.... except maybe some Mona stuff.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah now when I rewatch old eps I find myself actively looking for "twin" clues.

Idk.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

I'd be thrilled if they went with the twin storyline.
Back to top Go down
Romee

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:22 pm

I may have to start watching this show.. Ninja
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Do it!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:51 pm

@Romee - do it!! And get obsessed like me smile

I go to these tumblrs to look at peoples observations and shit. I'm pretty pathetic with PLL tongue
http://prettylittleliartheories.tumblr.com/
http://pltheories.com/
http://prettylittlesecrethints.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 am

Do we definitely find out who it is this season?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 am

Big A?? Not sure. I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

Thing is I love the show. That said, I just don't know how long they can drag it out for?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 am

A part of me wants it to never end, but another part of me wants to know everything NOW!
Just spent a good hour reading through the tumblrs Rosie posted. I'm just more confused now.. Haha.

But something big has to go down in the next episode, other than the Spencer finding out about Toby because why would they spoil that, if that was the "big shocker" of the ep?

Revealing Big A, doesn't automatically mean that the show has to end. We can know, without the girls knowing. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:58 am

Yeah, that's a very good point Lilly. I think it's got to the stage now, where I need like a big shocking piece of information. Like Alison didn't really die or something. lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 am

Span_ski wrote:
Thing is I love the show. That said, I just don't know how long they can drag it out for?

I am a very sporadic PLL watcher but...:

In a show called "How I met your mother" we have thus far spent 8 seasons without finding out remotely who the mother is. So I guess the answer is: they can drag it out for a while if they really want to Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 am

hahaha.. yes Dina, that's a very good point! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 am

Ah, yeah, HIMYM. Now we're finally getting somewhere though. Barney and Robins wedding is probably the season finale, and theeeeen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 am

Wait what??? I need to start watching HIMYM again.. Evening plans sorted lol
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 am

Well the books aren't finished yet... That series should've of ended three books ago. So yeah they can certainly drag the series on forever and keep asking the question "Who's A?" Because reading the books, I have no clue who A is in them now.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Okay, I just watched the pilot episode, and unless the writers have ditched everything they began with, and gone a different route, Ali most definitely has to be the Big A.
And her twin must be the one dead. Unless it's actually Ali that's dead, and the twin is now posing as Ali.

Aria is not the Big A. She's the first to get an A text, and believes it's from Ali. (She may have joined the A team later, if she has any part of it now, but she wasn't back then)
Emily gets a note that's written as from Ali, so does Spencer. Very personal and involving Ali in some degree.
Spencer sees the back of/hair of Ali in the window of her old house that Maya has now moved into.
So Ali must have been spying on Spencer from there to get the gist of what was going on and the basis for her text to Spencer.
And the episode ends with "I'm still here bitches. And I know everything. -A" after Alisons funeral.

I mean.. There has to be a twin, and either which one that is still alive, is A.
That's what I believe now.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm

The first episode was pretty much the ONLY episode that ever really followed the books. It was also my favorite.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Oh, and at the end you see the coffin and photo from what I guess is A's eyes, after the church is empty (only way she could go in without being seen I suppose because either she is Ali, or her twin that no one knows about).

And then there was the comment a little bit before that by one of the girls that if Ali could have seen this, she would have loved it. Popular in life, and in death.

And the opening theme "Two can't keep a secret if one of them is dead". I always thought it was just about the secret part, but it has to be about Ali and her twin. And now one of them is dead.

It just has to be.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Ok I'm watching the Pilot again now... lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Laughing
Tell me what you think after!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Ok. We definitely saw a blonde girl in the window of the Di Laurentis house. So that supports the Ali / Cece / twin theory. My main not quite right feeling is why Spencer didn't wake the other girls up when she heard a scream and just went off, alone, in the dark.... suspicious lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I totally forgot about that blonde in the window until i rewatched the Pilot a couple weeks ago.

As for next weeks episode, i've heard people say that Spencer wont actually see Toby's face. Like when she catches him he kind of runs out quickly or something. Something about Emily finding out first, idk.
And that significant piece of info we all want e.g. "Ali is alive" i think is coming in the finale this season :-)

The twin theory, i just read this, and i like it... although it has a couple flaws.

Quote :
Ali = Good twin.
Courtney = Evil twin.

When Ali and Courtney were younger, they had a fight over their dolls (as seen in season 2 halloween episode).
Courtney, picks up a knife and goes to stab Ali - Ali, in self defence takes the knife off Courtney and stabs her instead. However, Ali doesn’t kill her. The parents catch Ali doing this and lock her up in Radley. (the good twin is locked up in Radley) leaving Courtney pretending to be Alison and henceforth being quite an evil and demanding, alpha-female friend.

Eventually, the good twin (Ali) escapes Radley and begins stalking her imposter, Courtney. Leaving her notes that state ‘its my turn to torture you’ etc. You can see Courtney’s immense fear of Ali in the season 2 Halloween episode.

Anyway, my theory is that they are both still alive. Ali is trying to help the girls whilst Courtney is the leader of the A team. I know this because we are continually shown visions of Ali supporting the girls;.
- When Hannahs in the hospital ‘do something about A that bitch is really getting on my nerves’.
- When Emily is gassed.
- When Spenser is asleep ‘you’re on the right track’.

And the A whom wears the red coat is still not revealed. It is definitely Courtney.
The coat belonged to her when she was trying to hide from Ali (pretending to be Vivian) when Ali escaped radley.

MissLilly wrote:

And the opening theme "Two can't keep a secret if one of them is dead". I always thought it was just about the secret part, but it has to be about Ali and her twin. And now one of them is dead.
HA! Good point.

Do you remember that one episode though where Emily is gassed and Alison appears to her. Emily asks who A is and Alison says she cant tell her that because "two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead".... Doesn't that contradict the lyrics haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next