Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 am

OMGOMG

Spoiler:

[/intense Rosie]

Probably doesn't mean anything but there's the same bottle of Vodka "A" was drinking last ep in Aria's house.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Have the writers said when you actually find out who 'A' is? Would it be this season, or are they gonna eek it out for a 4th?

I still have to watch PLL this week, might watch it while I'm getting ready actually. I had hoped to watch it on the bus, but I got not one, not two, but three with no wifi or plug sockets hash

Mostly I'm amazed that the above didn't cause me to get all sulky... Happy days smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

haha annoying.

idk when they're revealing A actually.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Sometimes i get serious Shay Mitchell feels.

----
I hope Alison's alive.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 am

I'm starting How I Met Your Mother from season 1. It's very funny, I'm really enjoying it. And I really like Robin... there's always a plus with pretty women envolved. asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:31 am

The woman who plays her was in The L Word, which i noticed a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 am

She is very pretty. Hehe. Robin is my fave HIMYM character. Cobie Smulders was in the Avengers film being all pretty too.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Isa wrote:
I'm starting How I Met Your Mother from season 1. It's very funny, I'm really enjoying it. And I really like Robin... there's always a plus with pretty women envolved. asd

HIMYM is legendary! And I love Robin too, but she seem sexier in the first few eps than she does as the series progresses, I think because at first we are seeing her through Ted's eyes and she seems perfect, but her character lightens up a lot and becomes the butt of a lot of jokes. I especially love her embarrassing past as Canadian teen pop star Robin Sparkles Laughing
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 Tumblr_m6gocwxi7L1qzxee4

I always love that gif, and this one-
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 2vai25i

Lol-
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 Tumblr_kx1acnyxKk1qzbatyo1_250
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Haha ship it.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 Tumblr_m75tidcxWt1qakqpmo1_r2_500
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
The woman who plays her was in The L Word, which i noticed a couple days ago.

Yeah. She was Jaime? The carpenter that Bette had an affair with, right?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 pm

The girl who plays Snow White really shouldn't have that short hair when her ears stick out like that. Plus she generally looks so much better with longer hair.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:59 pm

@Charlie, nope the carpenter was someone else. Cobie played a friend (or ex-gf?) of Helena for a while in S2.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 am

I don't remember her in season 2, but she was definitely not the carpenter... Actully she looks a bit like Helena.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:14 am

*shrug* I haven't watched TLW in such a long time. Oh well, not that important. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 pm

$100 for anyone who can find the song behind the Emaya makeout scene in S2Ep18 on Youtube.
Damn it.

EDIT-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgpX68uYoHo
Clap

---
I think they were hinting at Maya's death a couple eps before it happened.
Wow, they really were... A's at target practise, A finds a gun, the Emaya make-out ep is called "A Kiss Before Lying" i.e. play on words from "A Kiss Before Dying".... a couple eps later she's killed.

Detective work.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 am

I admit, i like to live life in the grey area... but the way i feel about you is crystal clear.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 am

MissLilly wrote:
The girl who plays Snow White really shouldn't have that short hair when her ears stick out like that. Plus she generally looks so much better with longer hair.

Agreed. Muuuuuuch better with longer hair.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 am

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Agreed. Muuuuuuch better with longer hair.

Plus1
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 pm

I finally decided to watch PLL again. I've got about a season and half to catch up on. Actually, I don't even know how much I have to catch up on, but it's a lot.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Enjoy Very Happy
I can't wait to watch the new episode in a couple hours!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
@Charlie, nope the carpenter was someone else. Cobie played a friend (or ex-gf?) of Helena for a while in S2.

Wow. She was really young then. She's only 30 now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 pm

I've heard we find out a member of the A-team in this episode? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:18 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Enjoy Very Happy
I can't wait to watch the new episode in a couple hours!

Just figured out the last ep I watched was ep 3 of S2.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

You got quite a lot to catch up on then! I'm a little jealous. So show deprived at the moment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 am

I was so confused with the ending to PLL today.. like WHAT EVEN!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next